/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help!

paradise88
05-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Salaam..

I really dnt knw wat to do i need advice on hw to be strong n a better muslim. Im nt gna moan about my life or explain it unless its necessary lol i just need comfort n help. Im also asking Allah (swt) to help me.

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mysterious Uk
05-11-2009, 02:43 PM
:w:

Well there are the obvious fundamentals: praying, reading the Quran etc but also seek knowledge, i mean there are tons of information and books out there, even on this forum there are a few online books available. ( http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...llaah-pdf.html ) The more knowledge you gain about Islam the stronger you feel about it really. Plus stay away from the bad stuff that may lead u 'astray' if u no wat i mean. Don't really know what responses ur looking for but hope this is of some help.. tc.

paradise88
05-11-2009, 05:02 PM
thanks sister that actually helpd a lil gna chek the link x

amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 02:57 PM
:sl:
you should also try and hang around good people. Those that you would like to be like.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmed_indian
05-12-2009, 04:29 PM
best ways sister:

reading Quran's translation and prophet's biography

remembering Allah, paradise, hell

helping muslims, making dua for them,having good friends, etc.

amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Learning about Paradise can defiantly help. If you know the reward that is waiting for you in the hereafter than you would be motivated to work for it. The Sahabah use to ask Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) for description of paradise because it would motivate them towards doing more good. You should also remember that every little thing you do can count at Ibadah if you do it with the intension of pleasing Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!