/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When a husband asks, 'What did you do today'

F@tim@
07-18-2007, 12:48 PM
A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn all around the front yard. The door of his wife’s car was open, as was the front door to the house and there was no sign of the dog.

Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall.
In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.

In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, ****my soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, “What happened here today?” She again smiled and answered, “You know every day when you came home from work and ask me what in the world did I do today?” “Yes,” was his incredulous reply.

She answered, “Well, today I didn’t do it.”

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tomtomsmom
07-18-2007, 01:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one sis!!!!

smile
07-18-2007, 02:55 PM
lol

Star
07-18-2007, 04:44 PM
lol that was great. Jazakillah Khayrun

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
07-19-2007, 12:52 PM
;D haha.. thats a gud one! thnx 4 sharing sis :)

nadia85
07-19-2007, 12:53 PM
lol

Re.TiReD
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers thrown all around the front yard. The door of his wife’s car was open, as was the front door to the house and there was no sign of the cat.

Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess.

A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall. In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family room was covered with toys and various items of clothing. In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, cat food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she may be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bath room door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, soap and more toys over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pyjamas, reading a book! She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went!

He looked at her bewildered and asked, ‘What happened here today!!?’

She again smiled and answered, ‘You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world did I do today?!

‘Yes,

’ was his incredulous reply.

She answered, ‘Well, today I didn’t do it.’

Musaafirah
05-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Lol! :D

Muslim Woman
05-11-2009, 01:35 PM

In the name of Allah , the Most Gracious , Ever Merciful

Salaam/ Peace

noorseeker
05-11-2009, 01:45 PM
A man would do it in half the time, but we cant be bothered

Abu Sukkar
05-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Sorry but that was a bit naff i thought.

Abu Sukkar
05-11-2009, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
What? Make the mess? :smile:

Re.TiReD
05-11-2009, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sukkar
Sorry but that was a bit naff i thought.
LOL at least this way he'll realise she doesnt sit around doing nothing as he might have thought previously.

noorseeker
05-11-2009, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
LOL at least this way he'll realise she doesnt sit around doing nothing as he might have thought previously.

Come on

your are your own boss

flexible hours

No co workers on your back

and you can watch the jeremey kyle show lol

Re.TiReD
05-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Come on

your are your own boss

flexible hours

No co workers on your back

and you can watch the jeremey kyle show lol
LOL dont watch daytime TV =P

But basically...what I think the point of the thread is...is that sometimes when hubby gets back from work he might look around..see nothing new and think, 'what in the world did u get up to today?'....not realising that she has taken care of the kids, cleaned the house and cooked etc etc....But if she left it for a day he'd soon realise and not take it for granted

Yanal
05-11-2009, 02:18 PM
It is justice from the womens side because when they do clean up,us men don't care but if they don't we get angry and question them.:embarrass

Najm
05-11-2009, 02:33 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

:eek: I thought this thread was a reply to........... my thread !!!! :muddlehea

Phew!!! It was just a joke!!! Thats good on the wife!!! Maybe that will finally get the brothers attention :p

FiAmaaniAllah

Yanal
05-11-2009, 02:38 PM
brothers

Who says a women can marry two men at the same time:?

Re.TiReD
05-11-2009, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
brothers

Who says a women can marry two men at the same time:?
Nobody

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-13-2009, 01:24 AM
:sl:

We greatly lack their multitasking skills bro. I mean, they can cook roti, make chai, clean the sink, feed the kids, watch TV and talk on the phone all at the same time! They = Superwomen.

Bint-Al-Islam
05-13-2009, 03:01 AM
Hahahahaha that was a good one :D
jazaki Allah Khair 4 sharing it :)

peaceandlove
05-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Lol

- IqRa -
06-11-2009, 09:10 AM
lol that was really funny :)

BintAmjad
06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Rahman
:sl:

We greatly lack their multitasking skills bro. I mean, they can cook roti, make chai, clean the sink, feed the kids, watch TV and talk on the phone all at the same time! They = Superwomen.
You got that one right lol :D only you can exclude the crazy super suits and capes lol

Thanks for sharing sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.