/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My mother needs dua...............

Zahida
05-12-2009, 07:32 AM
:sl: Everone my mum is seriously ill and in hospital since last Wednesday............ She is to have an operation tomorrow. Can i humbly request that all my brothers and sisters those who know me and those that don't make dua for my mother. JazakAllah Khair, May Allah reward you in this life and the hereafter Ameen......imsad:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-12-2009, 08:14 AM

In the name of Allah , the Most Gracious , Ever Merciful

Salaam/ Peace

format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: Everone my mum is seriously ill

May Allah cure her fast , Ameen.

Sahabiyaat
05-12-2009, 02:42 PM
:cry: Im so sorry to hear that sis *hugs*.She is in my duas..

Yanal
05-12-2009, 02:48 PM
May Allah make things easier for your whole family and give her no pain. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 04:18 PM
:sl:
Insallah, Allah will make it better for you. Trust in Allah. Allah doesn't put more weight on ones solders than one can lift.

FatimaAsSideqah
05-12-2009, 04:22 PM

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that dear sis.

May Allah Ta'ala makes more easy for you and your family and heals your mother fast.

Zahida
05-12-2009, 05:14 PM
:sl: Thankyou to everyone who have made duas for me and mine May Allah reward you all with your own happiness Ameen....................

The operation is life threatening and mum could suffer a major heart attack/Severe stroke.At first dad was very reluctant when they told us of the risks but i feel that maybe a week later he has seen that he cannot stand by and watch her suffer. It was not upto us children we have all given our father our full support and let him make the decision.... Allah knows best.

I pray to Almighty Allah that my mother pulls through........... My mum, my friend, my strength my tears and my happiness.........my everything. Ameen.:w:

Snowflake
05-12-2009, 05:33 PM
*hugz sis*

May Allah grant your mum mukamal shifa and good health. Ameen. Whenever you and your family visit your mother, recite Surah al-Fatiha over her as well as other duaas for the sick. If, Allah wills He will cure her inshaAllah. May Allah give you patience and strength. Ameen.

Snowflake
05-13-2009, 08:33 AM
assalamu alaykum

Invocations for visiting the sick

147. Laa ba'sa tahoorun 'inshaa'Allaah.

Do not worry, it will be a purification (for you) , Allah willing.

Reference:

Al-Bukhari, cf. Al-Asqalani Fathul-Bari 10/118.

and...

148. 'As'alullaahal-'Adheema Rabbal-'Arshil-'Adheemi 'an yashfiyaka.

I ask Almighty Allah , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make you well. (Recite seven times in Arabic .)

Reference:

At-Tirmithi, Abu Dawud. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 2/210 and Sahihul-Jami' As-Saghir 5/180.

SouljahOfAllah
05-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Oh subhanallah, May Allah grant her shifa and happiness and grant you and the rest of your family with sabr inshallah.

Ameen

sister herb
05-13-2009, 01:06 PM

May Allah help her and keep your family strong.

S_87
05-13-2009, 01:13 PM

SubhanAllah imsad may Allah grant her shifa!!!!!

SouljahOfAllah
05-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Ameeeeeen to all the duas imsad

Snowflake
05-13-2009, 04:27 PM
How is your mother sis Zahida? I pray Allah grants your mother shifa and you are coping well inshaAllah : )

Zahida
05-13-2009, 09:31 PM
:sl: A deep thankyou to all of you for all your love support and duas..................

Mum had her surgery and Allhumdohlillah seems to be recovering well. They have cleaned her arteries and fitted her with stents.................

It has been a very long week........................

Again thankyou all so much..............................:bump1::w:

GreyKode
05-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Al hamdulillah, sister. May ALLAH complete her recovery soon.

Snowflake
05-13-2009, 09:57 PM
ALHUMDULILLAH! May Allah grant your mum a speedy recovery. Ameen :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.