/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help finding a certain hadith

Erundur
05-12-2009, 06:22 PM
:sl:

Last summer I read through a english/ muslim magazine and they quoted a beautiful hadith that I have been looking for ever since and it goes something like...

a man came to the prophet and asked why is it that we are not allowed to date and the prophet said that how would you like it if someone dated your mom,sister,aunt, daughter, niece etc. it was a very good hadith that I refer to all the time when non-muslims ask me why I dont date and they like it. I just dont remember exactly from what hadiths it comes from. I googled it but still no luck:'(

any ideas?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imam
05-19-2009, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Erundur

Last summer I read through a english/ muslim magazine and they quoted a beautiful hadith that I have been looking for ever since and it goes something like...

a man came to the prophet and asked why is it that we are not allowed to date and the prophet said that how would you like it if someone dated your mom,sister,aunt, daughter, niece etc. it was a very good hadith that I refer to all the time when non-muslims ask me why I dont date and they like it. I just dont remember exactly from what hadiths it comes from. I googled it but still no luck:'(

any ideas?

I think you mean the following Hadith

عن رسول الله من أنه كان جالساً يوماً مع أصحابه ودخل عليهم شاب من المسلمين.

وقال لرسول الله: أنا شاب مسلم أسلمت ولله الحمد وأنا من جملة المسلمين ولكن هناك شيء لست مقتنعاً به من الإسلام وأرجو أن تسمح لي بتجاوزه.
فقال الصحابة: ما الذي يقوله هذا الشاب متعجبين من قوله ومستنكرين له، فأشار إليهم رسول الله بلزوم الهدوء، وسأله عن الإجازة التي يريدها.

فقال: يا رسول الله ائذن لي في الزنا، فتعجب الصحابة من جرأة الرجل وغرابة طلبه وتهامسوا بينهم فأشار الرسول إليهم بلزوم الهدوء، ثم قال له: اقترب مني أريد أن أتفاهم معك فرد الرجل بالإيجاب.

فقال الرسول : ما مضمونه: «ألك بنت؟ »

قال: نعم.

قال : «أترضى أن يزني أحد بابنتك. »

قال: لا يا رسول الله. وغضب.

قال : «ألك أخت؟ »

قال : «أترضى أن يزني بها أحد. »

قال: لا يا رسول الله. وغضب ثانية.

فقال له رسول الله : «ألك زوجة؟ »

قال : «أفترضى أن يزني أحد بها. »

قال الرجل: لا يا رسول الله. وغضب كثيراً.

فقال : «إن من تزني بها هي إما بنت أو أخت أو أم أو زوجة لأحد غيرك، فإذا لم ترض شيئاً من ذلك لنفسك فكيف يرضى الناس ذلك لأنفسهم؟ أحب للناس ما تحب لنفسك واكره للناس ما تكره لنفسك». ثم مسح على قلبه وقال: «قم طهر الله قلبك وبارك فيك».

يقول الرجل فقمت وما على وجه الأرض عمل أكره إلى قلبي من الزنا.

English

Once the prophet peace be upon him was sitting with his companions and A man came ,told him that he is a muslim but would like to take a permission from the prophet to commit adultery !
The companions were astonished,angery and the prophet asked them to calm...

the prophet told the man in a nice tone ..

Have you a daughter?
the man answered..yes

You like if someone commit adultery with her?

the man said no,and get angry.

Have you a sister?

the man answered..yes

the man said no.

Have you a wife?
the man answered..yes

the man said no.

Do with the people what you like them to do with you.....
and the prophet rubbed the man's heart and said ...go May Allah purify your heart and bless you.

The man said I stood and felt that nothing on Earth more hateful for me than Adultery.

peace

syilla
05-26-2009, 04:22 AM
http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=17&tid=28949

More details

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.