/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please please please dua with me to allah!!!

cyberboy778
05-12-2009, 07:37 PM
asslam-o-elakum brothers and sisters

I hav a real issue...my exams are comming up and i am beginning to freak!! i can't remember anything and no matter HOW HARD i try i always don't do well in exams:cry:
I don't know what to do but ask all thoese pious people in this forum to please pray for me!!! i have read that the prophet PBUH said "The dua of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted. An angel is appointed to his side. Whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says, 'Aameen. And may you also be blessed with the same.'" [Sahih Muslim]...therefore i plead all the brothers and sisters to raise their hands to the MOST GREAT for your very humble brother so that he may pass his exams with flying colours...and when he does you all will be the first to know!!

Jizakallah Khair and may allah help each and every muslim on this planet living or dead

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 08:06 PM
:sl:
Inshallah I will pray for you. You should get some help though. You should learn about stress management and how to deal with anxiety.

yasir217
05-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Inshallah you will do well in your exams. I will pray for you brother. Keep working hard.

Yanal
05-13-2009, 12:57 AM
InshAllah I will also pray that you pass with flying colors.

But I need another dua that I don't have a tough time at the dentist on saturday for my swollen gums(which are always)...make dua that they get fixed before it. It's this Saturday.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
05-13-2009, 08:29 AM
May Allah grant you success in your exams ~ Ameen. I will make dua for you inshaAllah.

What to say when you feel frightened

245. Laa 'ilaaha 'illallaah!

There is none worthy of worship but Allah!

Reference: Al-Bukhari, cf. Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 6/181, Muslim 4/2208

Bro Alpha.. rinse/gargle your mouth 3x a day with warm salty water. Do not eat or drink for a while afterwards. InshaAllah you're dentist appointment will go well.

ahmed_indian
05-14-2009, 04:53 PM
may Allah help you brother and give u success in both the worlds

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.