/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamoaaikum

HopeFul
05-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Assamaoalikum Brothers and sisters,

this is my second post here, as I don't know how to ue the forum very wel yet, I am looking forward to posting more often, hope everyone is wel...

I live in Suisse and I am a muslim.

take care everyone, perhaps I'mleave more details for when I feel " at home" here..

Massaama.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
05-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Wa'alaikums Salaam.
Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here. I hope we will all be able to benefit from each other and I am sure you will begin to feel "at home" very soon.

GreyKode
05-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Welcome sis, where is this suisse? LOL:D
Do you mean sweden or switzerland?

Raudha
05-13-2009, 09:12 PM
edit

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HopeFul
05-14-2009, 02:01 AM
:sl:

JazakAlah both of you...

Switzerland it is...

Hmm so can you tel me how it works? Do people interact much on the forum, are tere discussions, like weekly or something...

Strzelecki
05-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Wa alaikum asalam HopeFul.
Welcome to the forums.
Insha'Allah you have a beneficial stay here.

JazakhAllahu kheyran.

Wasalam.
Sayf Udeen.

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Jazakah Saifuddeen:)

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

I wanted to make a thread in announcements too (but was unable to make so because of being a imited member), for Al the swati people who have been displaced in millions n Pakistan,

We cannot do anything at al about it but we can at least pray for them.

Alah controls the universe, al that is in the EARTH and SKIES, for Him it is not dificult to kill al humanity wiht one word or raise a new humanity with one thought.. ( by word and thought I donot mean the human attributes but rather my way of expressing)..

For him it is not difficut to control opressors and help the victims..We should only seek His protection in our difficult times and difficut time for one innocent muslim is as that of all the muslim humans...
it is our duty to pray for them. Admin, please make a thread urging everyone to pray for them, there are milions displaced, kids, babies, pregnant women, OUCH, it hurt to think of people wiht no shelter or no food or no medical aid.. even though many are not hurt, they just fled it is unfair they ahd to elave their homes and the mayhem that will persue as they return eventualy to their homes...

All Muslim brothers and sisters, let us together ask ALLAH to help our Muslim Brothers and sisters in Swat and end their suffering and to punish the oppressor with His Might, Ameen

Soulja Girl
05-14-2009, 05:42 PM

Welcome to LI, hope you have an awesome tiime here! :)

:w:

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 05:47 PM
thanks sabeeha :) I do hope so too... I must say this is the most amazing messaging board I have ever seen :)

Soulja Girl
05-14-2009, 05:49 PM

^LOL :D :X

Do you eat loadza Toblerone seein that you come from Switzerland? :D

Faith.
05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
:sl: Sis.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you have an awesome time here.
:welcome:

FatimaAsSideqah
05-14-2009, 06:01 PM

Welcome to LI Forum, sis. Insha'Allah, you will enjoying to increase your knowledge and your time from here. :)

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^LOL :D :X

Do you eat loadza Toblerone seein that you come from Switzerland? :D

tobelrone is ike.. amrs bars here :p I eat more Lindt.. or Frey.. yummmmmmmm

actualy I use to be a choc fanatic but its been a year I lost my ... taste for it, once in a while only...:)

Karina
05-14-2009, 06:51 PM

Oooh I've always wanted to go to Switzerland....
You're very lucky to live in such a beautiful country! (At least it looks very beautiful in all the pics I've seen!)

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm 'Amaarah
:sl: Sis.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you have an awesome time here.
thank you umm amarah :)

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina

Oooh I've always wanted to go to Switzerland....
You're very lucky to live in such a beautiful country! (At least it looks very beautiful in all the pics I've seen!)
perhaps when I get a feel of this forum I will post the scenery pics I tok here!! InshaAllah:0 it IS beautiful really very much:)

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah

Welcome to LI Forum, sis. Insha'Allah, you will enjoying to increase your knowledge and your time from here. :)
thank you, And InshaAlah i will :)

Yanal
05-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forum ,hope you have a great stay.

Two mistakes on your introductory though. You wrote I'm leave it is I will leave. And you also wrote ue when it's suppose to be use.

HopeFul
05-15-2009, 06:28 AM
Welcome to my super fast full of error typing brother!!!!

As for I'm leave couldnt find that but found the us.. which was supposed to be use, like arms was supposed to be mars and you'll find plenty more there... I heard somewhere that even if the letters are in wrong order people would still make it out, so... you could understand it alright, then there shouldn't be much of a probem, should there? :p:p

On a serious note, I wi try and type slowly though I just refitted a new keyboard ( thanks to my kids) and it is not working ike the old one, justa singe tap and the letter appears...

JazakAllah:)

Bint-Al-Islam
05-18-2009, 01:37 AM
Salam Alekum
Welcome to LI... May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

HopeFul
05-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Assalamoalaiku, JazakAllah,

Could anyone tell me what is reputation and how does it work? I wont know who gave me points? someone leaves a message with reputaion points and I dont know who left it or if Im suppose to be replying or how?

JazakAllah

Raudha
05-18-2009, 05:16 PM
^You are now a limited member. Once you reach 50 posts you will become a full member and you will be able to see who it was that gave you reputation points.
You do not reply to these points, but if you wish to give someone points, you click on the green box on the top right hand corner of the person's post. I think you can only give reputation points if you are a full member as well.
Also, your reputation power determines how many points you will be giving to someone.

HopeFul
05-19-2009, 06:29 AM
Thanks, and I am now a full member :D

Raudha
05-19-2009, 12:08 PM
^Congratulations :D

HopeFul
05-25-2009, 11:17 AM
thank you.

When can I send a PM to anyone? After how many posts?

Raudha
05-25-2009, 04:57 PM
After 50 posts:ermm: Have you tried to PM anyone as yet?

HopeFul
05-28-2009, 08:35 AM
yes, gossamer Skye :D

Oh but I think she has disabled her PM;s cos I managed to sendanother to TKTony brother!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!