/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tafseer Juz 'Amma LIVE Every Week!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-14-2009, 02:17 AM
:sl:

http://bayyinah.com/dream/

Every Wednesday after Maghrib (U.S. Eastern Time, around 8:30pm onwards) Br. Nouman Ali Khan does a live Tafseer session of Juz 'Amma. Tune in!!

As usual, it's from the literary/grammatical standpoint and on the balagha (eloquence) of the Qur'an. You can also download the previous sessions there for free!

Also, make sure to read the AWESOME announcement under 'Just Imagine' :D May Allaah increase them in good and make them successful! Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-14-2009, 02:18 AM

It's LIVE now!

Wallahi, when you listen to the depths of the balagha of the Qur'an you cannot do anything but stand up, turn around and fall into prostration.

Yanal
05-14-2009, 02:20 AM
Is it about Arabic?

Dang it I am on my itouch so I can't stream it brother. Ameen. May Allah bless us with knowledge like theirs Ameen!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-14-2009, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
Is it about Arabic?

Dang it I am on my itouch so I can't stream it brother. Ameen. May Allah bless us with knowledge like theirs Ameen!
It's about the Arabic of the Qur'an, specifically looking at the surahs from the 30th Juz.

You can always download it and listen later bro!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
05-14-2009, 02:24 AM
Ok,inshAllah I will try brother,JazakAllah Khayr brother.

Na7lah
05-14-2009, 05:14 AM
I've been listening and taking notes for the past weeks, but i missed today :( i'll have to listen to the audio when it's up inshallah

Note: This brothers lectures are amazing subhanallah! Search for his videos on youtube :)

convert
05-14-2009, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Na7lah
I've been listening and taking notes for the past weeks, but i missed today :( i'll have to listen to the audio when it's up inshallah

Note: This brothers lectures are amazing subhanallah! Search for his videos on youtube :)
He does the lectures at my masjid, it was cancelled yesterday.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-21-2009, 12:55 AM

Live Now!!

convert
05-21-2009, 03:23 AM
lol did anyone catch the adhan controversy at maghrib time

at any rate, mashaAllah I learned a lot tonight

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-21-2009, 03:40 AM
When did it start? I missed the first 10-15 minutes? I think. Did he go over all of Surah al-Tariq or just parts? (I missed the end of last week as well)

convert
05-21-2009, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Rahman
When did it start? I missed the first 10-15 minutes? I think. Did he go over all of Surah al-Tariq or just parts? (I missed the end of last week as well)
730 est. first half before maghrib, second half after

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-27-2009, 11:54 PM

Starting now!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-28-2009, 01:46 AM

Woah how'd i miss this thread O.o

MashaAllah I will tune in too.

*watching right now*

JazakAllah Khair brother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.