/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My private Math Teacher

AnonymousPoster
05-14-2009, 02:14 PM
:sl:

My auntie has hired a private math tutor for me and my cousins. I go there every thursday. The guy who teaches us is really pervy. He tries to touch my hand, gives weird eye contact. I dunno why he's like that all I know is that I don't like to be there. My male cousin whos there wit us does not seem to pick up on it, but female cousin feels it too. He always makes me sit there the longest and I do my work just fine. I really don't even understand why i'm being put in this situation because I have no problems with learning at school. When he teaches us my auntie usually goes on the fone in the living room, while we're stuck with him in another room. My auntie has told me that I should enjoy this opportunity even if I think I don't need it, because I got nothing to lose so I accepted it after much persuasion.

I dread going there every thursday, when I tried to let my auntie know, she said "this man travels long to teach u guys please respect him". I didn't even get to finish what I was going to say, so I just forgot about it. No one seems to understand my issues, do u?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Quit the tutor or fire him. Simple as that.

Dawud_uk
05-14-2009, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

My auntie has hired a private math tutor for me and my cousins. I go there every thursday. The guy who teaches us is really pervy. He tries to touch my hand, gives weird eye contact. I dunno why he's like that all I know is that I don't like to be there. My male cousin whos there wit us does not seem to pick up on it, but female cousin feels it too. He always makes me sit there the longest and I do my work just fine. I really don't even understand why i'm being put in this situation because I have no problems with learning at school. When he teaches us my auntie usually goes on the fone in the living room, while we're stuck with him in another room. My auntie has told me that I should enjoy this opportunity even if I think I don't need it, because I got nothing to lose so I accepted it after much persuasion.

I dread going there every thursday, when I tried to let my auntie know, she said "this man travels long to teach u guys please respect him". I didn't even get to finish what I was going to say, so I just forgot about it. No one seems to understand my issues, do u?

tell your aunty and your parents, if they dont listen refuse to go. you have every right to refuse to be alone with a ghair mahram man, especially when he's going all weird like that.

anonymous
05-14-2009, 02:56 PM
I've been there...please please let your aunt know before it gets any worse...
Its totallly not acceptable to put out these vibes when one is in a position of trust.
If you picked up on it there may be others who don't and he will try further nasties with them...:raging:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
05-14-2009, 04:35 PM
You say you have no trouble in school alhamdullilah, why even bother with this?

Tell your parents he's a perv that behaves inappropriately during lessons, that you don't need the tutoring anyway (back this up with a couple good grades on your tests, etc.). If they insist you get tutored, try finding an alternative teacher, preferably one of the same gender as you (i'm assuming it's female?). Check out ads in your newspaper for listings.

Until you can sort this out, don't stay alone in the same room as him, and definitely not in house alone with him, not just for islamic reasons, but also for your own safety.

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Wel to begin with sitting with this man for you sint good in the first place, even if you needed tuition, its not appropriate for you to continue. just tell them plainly I do not feel comfrtable in his presence and I cant continue. Khalas!

yusuf18
05-14-2009, 04:49 PM
subanallah make a stop know do you know how these stories end the man can rape u its better to be safe then sorry the next step will be he will make you feel like no one will love you except him

Ummu Sufyaan
05-15-2009, 08:25 AM
the dude sounds weirdooo +o(
personally, I'd complain to the company he works for and get him fired or something :D...since your cousin also picks on it, you can use her as a witness :p

but yeah, complain to your auntie/parents :)

Snowflake
05-15-2009, 09:26 AM
What a perv!

He tries to touch my hand, gives weird eye contact.
Tell your dad this and watch how fast the guy is out the door.

SouljahOfAllah
05-15-2009, 09:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
What a perv!

Tell your dad this and watch how fast the guy is out the door.
Lol innit :thumbs_up

Mujahidah4Allah
05-15-2009, 01:30 PM

its most deffinately fard on you to tell your mahram whether it be your Father or Brother, atleast alhamdulillah you're old enough to understand there are other poor things who are young and scared to even say anything... Tell your Dad sis ...

wa/salam

aadil77
05-15-2009, 03:40 PM
How can your male cousin not pick up on it, is he scared or what? quit the place now or get him sorted out

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.