/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help me understand please

anonymous
05-14-2009, 03:28 PM
:sl:

I hope i can have some help, i want to try and understand a certain situation....

If you apologise to someone about something you should have done for them (you know you should have done that thing because it is nice and the right thing to do)
and they tell you theres no reason or need for you to have done that thing anyway...what does it mean?

Do they simply not care? Are they upset? Any ideas...please share?

Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Sukkar
05-14-2009, 03:37 PM
First is it a he or a she who said it?

Mysterious Uk
05-14-2009, 03:45 PM
^ Yep it depends on who said it, their relations to you, age and how serious the 'nice' thing is that you should have done. Can't exactly generalise it all into one situation.

Abu Sukkar
05-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Cos if its a He then we can look into this

If its a She aint no brain trust big enough to help you deduce what she meant!!
I mean 'Run for youuuur Lifeeeeeeeee'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mysterious Uk
05-14-2009, 03:59 PM
^ Probs cos guys are lacking.. brainwise and can't comprehend the amazing way females think.

N e ways back to the real problem, why dont you just ask them if they have a problem? (but in a nice way)

anonymous
05-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Cos if its a He then we can look into this

If its a She aint no brain trust big enough to help you deduce what she meant!!
I mean 'Run for youuuur Lifeeeeeeeee'
Thank you for the amusement bro.....:X

Im woried about putting too much detail incase the person is also familiar with this site which could be likely...

. Its nothing haram...
. relationship is unclear ..thats why i want to figure it out before being frank with the person.

it could help if advise is given on the basis of relationship being

1) student/helpful teacher 2) friendly colleagues
3) friend in need and a friend trying to help

thank you

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Wel it depends on their expressions, they could be disappointed if they were expecting it, hence its ok... normaly women do that, they expect small thins and if you dont do it they get disappointed and then pretend it didnt bother them...

Or if the facial/language expression was indifferent then it means they don't care and wouldnt ahve thought of you doing it anyway...

or if the facia expressions were girm means theya re upset beacuse you didn't do it...

Hence the important question is, how did they say it to you when they said it there was no need anyway!!!!

AnonymousPoster
05-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Thank you all...

Is this understood right....

If the person cared they would feel upset.

If the person does not care they genuinely would not feel upset.

What Id like to know is can the above imply that the person is not caring towards the friend who was suppose to do the nice thing.
or does it only mean they are not caring about the action being done or not.

Whats more likely ...given the expression and tone was neutral and measured.

Jazakallah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.