/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmediyah Friend

aadil77
05-15-2009, 04:58 PM
:sl:

I have this friend who used to be sunni but has followed his family sect which is Ahmediyah. Anyway I don't know much about the sect all I know is that they aren't considered muslim, which is why I want him to get his facts right and bring him back to islam.

He says the only differences between sunni and ahmediyah are about the end of time and the coming of Isa (a.h). He believes that Isa (a.h) was not raised but did not die and afterwards went somewhere near kashmir to find the lost tribes of Israel and this is why there is a tomb of him there. He also believes that the Imam that is supposed to come before the descending of Isa (a.h) has already came and died.

He is also convinced the sect is true and is growing just like islam did at the time of the Prophet. Also people he has seen at the ahmediyah mosque are very successful and he believes that this is due to their true beleifs.

I don't know much about the end of time and where in the Quran the descending of Isa (a.h) and the coming of Imam mahdi is, so I need help refuting him.

JazakhAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
05-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Salaam

They are like the nation of Islam in america - they believe in another prophet and are regarded as Kaffir by mainstream Islam.

aadil77
05-15-2009, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
Salaam

They are like the nation of Islam in america - they believe in another prophet and are regarded as Kaffir by mainstream Islam.
No he claims they don't believe in another prophet, but a messiah who has already died (Mirza Ghulam Ahmed)

aadil77
05-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Ok I think I can sort him out, did a quick search on 'Mirza Ghulam Ahmed' he's claimed all sorts of crap such as prophethood and other nonsense

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
gladTidings
05-15-2009, 06:49 PM

You might want to search for Shaykh Ahmad Ali's Lecture 'The Clown of Qadiyaan'.

Ws

Zafran
05-15-2009, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Ok I think I can sort him out, did a quick search on 'Mirza Ghulam Ahmed' he's claimed all sorts of crap such as prophethood and other nonsense
Salaam

yep the Ahmediyah are out of Islam clearly.

peace

YusufNoor
05-15-2009, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

I have this friend who used to be sunni but has followed his family sect which is Ahmediyah. Anyway I don't know much about the sect all I know is that they aren't considered muslim, which is why I want him to get his facts right and bring him back to islam.

He says the only differences between sunni and ahmediyah are about the end of time and the coming of Isa (a.h). He believes that Isa (a.h) was not raised but did not die and afterwards went somewhere near kashmir to find the lost tribes of Israel and this is why there is a tomb of him there. He also believes that the Imam that is supposed to come before the descending of Isa (a.h) has already came and died.

He is also convinced the sect is true and is growing just like islam did at the time of the Prophet. Also people he has seen at the ahmediyah mosque are very successful and he believes that this is due to their true beleifs.

try reading Surat Al Khaf

I don't know much about the end of time and where in the Quran the descending of Isa (a.h) and the coming of Imam mahdi is, so I need help refuting him.

JazakhAllah

all i can tell you is that the REASON that they say that Isa ibn Marriam is not the Messiah, is because they say that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed IS the Messiah. so ask them for a single Ayat or Hadith claiming that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed will be returning to rule the world.

the Qaddiyyanis claim that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed is the final prophet.

:w:

convert
05-15-2009, 08:55 PM
A very good friend of mine recently wrote a refutation of ahmedis. It is in draft stage right now but it has already been checked over by several shuyookh (I know Yasir Qadhi has checked it over already). It will be printed eventually but he has released the draft version for people to read it over.

http://www.romanizedarabic.com/withlovetoahmadis/

His youtube account (where he has a couple video series refuting ahmedis): http://www.youtube.com/user/farhan00

جوري
05-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Question: Dear scholars, As-Salaam `Alaykum
Would you please shed some light on the Ahmadiyyah or Qadyaniyyah movement? Jazakum Allah khayran.
Answer:
Wa`alykum As-Salaamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.
Dear sister in Islam, thanks for showing great keenness on understanding the teachings of your religion and we pray to Allah to keep us firm on the Straight Path.
As regards the question you posed, we quote for you the fatwa issued by Islamic Fiqh Academy on Qadyaniyyah, with slight additions from other sources. It goes as follows:
Definition:
Qadyaniyyah (also known as Ahmadiyyah) is an Indian-based movement that was established under the patronage of the British colonial powers in 1900 for the aim of driving Muslims away from their religion and, most definitely, the religious duty of Jihad, which, they feared, might be used to stage rebellion against the British occupation. The mouthpiece of the movement was Religions, a magazine that was issued in English at that time.
Dogmas and Ideology:
Ghulam Ahmad, the founder of the movement, began his activities as an Islamic caller to attract as many supporters as he could. Later, he claimed himself a reformer and a divinely-inspired man. Afterwards, he said that he was the awaited Mahdi. Later on, he claimed prophethood and even said that his prophethood was much better than that of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.
The followers of this group believe that Allah, Glorified be He, performs some acts befitting the mortals, like fasting, praying, sleeping, and even committing mistakes. But Allah Almighty is Far Exalted above what they say!
A Qadyani believes that his lord is English as he speaks to him in English. He also believes that Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is not the seal of Prophets and that Allah Almighty sends new prophets according to time and need, and that Ghulam Ahmad is the greatest prophet. The followers of this sect also believe that Angel Gabriel used to come to Ghulam Ahmad and convey revelations to him. In addition, they say that the only accepted book is the book presented by Ghulam Ahmad, his words are the only accepted words and that all prophets stand under his control. Furthermore, they believe that their book, known as Al-Mubeen is a heavenly-revealed one.
They continue spreading their false ideas by saying that they have a new religion totally different from all other religions and that the companions of Ghulam Ahmad are like the Prophet’s Companions. Moreover, they say that Qadyan, their leader’s place of birth, is like, or even better than, Makkah and Madinah, so they take it as their prayer direction and a center of pilgrimage. They call for ignoring Jihad and showing complete obedience to the British empire, because it represents the ruler to whom obedience is due. To them, every Muslim is a Kafir (disbeliever) until he converts to their belief, and that anyone who marries a non-Qadyani is considered an unbeliever. They also allow wine, opium, intoxicants and drugs.
In 1914 the followers of Ghulam Ahmad were divided into two groups. The overwhelming majority of his followers belong to the first group known as Qadyanis and were headed by Bashiruddin Mahmud, the second successor of Ghulam Ahmad. The second group known as Lahori, and founded by Muhammad ‘Ali Lahori, is a minority among the followers of Ghulam Ahmad. The second group have a less striking tone of their principles by claiming that they do not believe in Ghulam Ahmad as a prophet in the real sense of the term but as Mujaddid (a renovator). However, they still believe him to be true in all other claims, which led Muslims to regard them also as outside the pale of Islam.
Qadianiyah in the Eyes of Muslims:
On the month of Rabi` Al-Awwal 1394 A.H. (April 1974 A.C.) a large conference was held in the Muslim World League headquarters in Makkah and was attended by many representatives of international Islamic organizations. The communiqué issued by this conference branded this group as Kafirs (unbelievers). It also recommended that all Muslims should stand to face this group and never deal with its members and not to bury them in Muslim cemeteries.
Moreover, Qadyaniyyah followers have good relations with Israel that helped them issue a special magazine (that stands as their mouthpiece) and many other pamphlets that are distributed all over the world.
Conclusion:
Based on the above-mentioned facts, we can say that Qadyaniyyah is a deviant group that has nothing to do with Islam. Muslims are to be aware of them especially after they have been branded as Kafirs by all scholars.
For more information, you can read the following:
- Muhammad Iqbal, Islam and Ahmadism, Lahore-Pakistan, 1976.
- Syed Abul Ala Maudoodi, The Qadiani Problem, Karachi, 1956.
- Ehsan Elahi Zaheer, Qadiyaniat: An Analytical Survey, Lahore-Pakistan, 1976.
- Mahmood A. Ghazi, Qadiani Problem and Position of the Lahori Group, Islamic Book Foundation, Islamabad, 1991.
- Bashir Ahmad, Ahamadiyya Movement: British Jewish Connections, Islamabad, 1994.
- Mane`Bin Hammad Al-Juhani, Al-Mawsu`ah Al-Muyassarah fi Al-Adyan wal Madhahib Al-Mu`asirah.
Allah Almighty knows best.
Read Source

http://www.irshad.org/exposed/fatwas/islamonline.php

GreyKode
05-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Assalamu alaikum bro's and sisters, Can you guys while at it give me a brief about the baha'i faith and refutations if any.

جوري
05-16-2009, 02:51 AM
Name of Questioner
Fatimah - United States

Title
The Baha’i Sect: History & Beliefs

Question
I have been Muslim all my life, but as of late have been studying the Baha’i faith. What can you tell me about this faith, if anything, in its relationship to Islam? What is Islam's position regarding it as a valid and holy religion?

Date
16/Dec/2003

Name of Counsellor
`Atiyyah Saqr

Topic
Ideologies, Movements & Religions

Answer

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear sister in Islam, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake.

As regards the Baha’i sect and their faith and dogmas, Sheikh `Atiyyah Saqr, former head of Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee, issued the following fatwa:

“Historically speaking, the Baha’iyyah is a Shiite sect that was named after one of its leaders, Husayn Nuri. This faith emerged as a Shiite sect that was led by some Shiites who totally deviated from Islam. It first started at the hands of Ahmad Al-Ahsani or Al-Bahrini, who was notable among scholars in Karbila’, An-Najaf, and Iran. He has authored some books based on which he was accused of worshipping `Ali ibn Abi Talib. He was also accused of denying the resurrection of humans’ bodies, claiming that it would be merely a spiritual resurrection. His followers were called “Ash-Shaykhiyyah” and he died during the twenties of the ninetieth century.

Kazim Ar-Rashti became leader after Al-Ahsani, and after his death in 1843 CE, there came Mirza `Ali Muhammad Ash-Shirazi, who was defied by the Iranian Government. After many debates between the Iranian Government and the Baha’i adherents, the former executed their leader then, Al-Bab, in 1850 CE, in Tabriz, then his corpse was carried to `Akka where he was buried.

Husayn Nuri (Al-Baha’), the one who came after Al-Bab, was very active in spreading the Baha’i faith and he wrote several books, foremost among them is al-Kitab al-Aqdas (The Most Holy Book). He died in `Akka, 1892 CE, where he was buried at the foot of Mount Carmel. His son, `Abbas Afandi, succeeded him in leading the sect and he died during the 1920s. Since then, the sect was divided into sub-sects and they no longer have a leader from the progeny of the founders. Instead, their affairs are maintained by one of the centers they established themselves.

Some Baha’i principles and beliefs:

1. Incarnation: Al-Bab claimed that Allah was personified in him. Also, he claimed himself to be god after his claim to prophethood. The same was claimed by `Abbas Afandi.

2. Inseparability of Allah from the world as claimed by some ancient philosophers.

3. Denial of the Day of Judgment. They interpret Paradise as the spiritual life, and Fire as the spiritual death.

4. Denial of the Prophets’ miracles and interpreting them as immaterial things, though they admit the possibility of prophethood. This shows the contradiction in their ideas and beliefs.

5. Claiming that they receive Divine Revelation (wahy) and writing books they claim to be better than the Glorious Qur’an.

6. The prophets were not sealed or finalized by Prophet Muhammad; the seal, to them, means the best, as claimed by the Qadyanis.

7. Going so far in interpreting the Glorious Qur’an – which they do not completely adhere to, but still use – to propagate their beliefs and “innovations”. There are many of these deviant and odd interpretations in one of their propagators’ books (Abu Al-Fadl Al-Garfadqani), entitled Ad-Durar Al-Bahiyyah.

8. There are many branches of their belief, foremost among which are the following:
a- The divine nature of the number “19” which is a Jewish concept. To them, the year consists of 19 months, the month consists of 19 days.
b- Lastly, they tried to interpret the Glorious Qur’an in the light of that “Divine” number. To them, prayer consists of 9 rak`ahs (i.e. prayer units). Their qiblah (i.e. direction of prayer) is where the Baha’ is. To them, it is a must to denounce Hajj and moreover, they should demolish the Sacred House when they are able to.

Based on the above, we conclude that Baha’ism is a mixture of various religions, sects and philosophies. It is vague and has nothing to do with reform. Instead, it is a movement meant to defy all religions that had been manipulated by international colonialism. It is similar to masonry in that both of them are anti-religion by using deceiving slogans, such as the service to humanity, and achieving international brotherhood and justice. `Abbas declared that he wanted to unite the Muslims, Christians and Jews and bring them together on the principles and Law of Moses (Musa) in whom they all believe. (Quoted from `Abd Al-Baha’ wal-Baha’iyyah, p. 87-93)

The detailed critical refutation of such deviant beliefs cannot be given within the limited scope of a fatwa. Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee issued a Fatwa that whosoever converts from Islam to Baha’iyyah is an apostate; his/her marriage will be invalid, even if he is married to a Baha’i just like himself.

For further elaboration, read my books Dirasat Islamiyyah li ahamm al-Qadayah al-Mu`asirah (Islamic Studies of the Most Important Contemporary Issues), and Al-Babiyyya wa al-Baha’iyya: Tarikhan wa Madhhaban (Al-Babiyyya and al-Baha’iyya: History and Doctrine).”

You can also read:

Qadyaniyyah in Focus

Allah Almighty knows best.

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544288

AvarAllahNoor
05-17-2009, 05:59 PM
OOOOh, they are nutters. They also claims Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Muslim!

Lies all lies.

جوري
05-17-2009, 06:50 PM
anybody can claim anything now a days..

all the best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.