/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel so lonely

Son Of Wisdom
05-17-2009, 01:21 AM
No one can imagine how much i feel lonely and Sad.
astaghfero Allah . few minutes ago I prayed salat Ishaa .then i looked to sky and said : where are you Allah ? why you always aren't there when i really need your help? why you leave me prey to evil people inflicting me harm and pain?
I know you are there. I've never had one single second in which i doubted you exist and you are watching over me. I know you just want me to go through these though experiences in life to test me and look if i can pass the test successfully.
But please Allah , These tests start to become so painful and hard . i can't guarantee i will pass them and succeed throughout. My enemy Satan is observing me .he only wait for those moments of weaknesses & despair when he attacks suddenly ,quickly and harshly and drive me to do mistakes that don't please you.

what matter happens , I will never stop loving & worshiping you my Lord. even though i'm so small in the eyes of people, i still hope that somewhere in your heavenly kingdom there is a place for a beggar like me.
Even a beggar like me might have a protecting Angel somewhere. A Golden heart Angel watching over Him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amna_mirza
05-17-2009, 05:39 AM
:sl:

Wow brother I am speechless. You seem to have a really close relationship with Allah. It is truly inspirational. Lets make dua, Allah will help us all.

sister herb
05-17-2009, 05:43 AM

Allah you was looking for is all the time around you.

:bump1:

Son Of Wisdom
05-17-2009, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

Allah you was looking for is all the time around you.

:bump1:
I deeply beleive He SWT is always around me. but sometimes due to the heavy fogs of worldly matters that overwhelm my soul and prevent it from detecting and feeling this almighty presence. My dreadful enemy are those moments of weaknesses when my Iman is low and my patience is not robust. I'm really scared of those moments of weaknesses. I pray to Allah to make me strong consistently so i can face the hard battle of this worldly life.
jazaki allahu khawran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Son Of Wisdom
05-17-2009, 06:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amna_mirza

Wow brother I am speechless. You seem to have a really close relationship with Allah. It is truly inspirational. Lets make dua, Allah will help us all.
AlHamdulillah ,
a few hours ago i was really feeling low and sad. I started reciting some surahs of Quran that i remember by heart. I kept on walking and reciting Quran for about an hour..after i finished i felt really relieved and felt an overwhelming sensation of peace and calm.
it is No doubt Quran is a real healer of all pain and sadness. believe me brothers and sisters i say it because i really experienced it. Quran is the magical cure from all illnesses and pains.
Al Hamdulillah.

Snowflake
05-17-2009, 09:45 AM
^Alhumdulillah! Indeed the Quran contains healing and blessings. But brother, even when you feel desolate, Allah is there and aware of your feelings. Not only that, He SWT, is rewarding you for your suffering and purifying you of sins. Knowing this makes me grateful and patient in my sufferings. I hope you take strength from knowing this too.

You should also increase your salah, patience, dhikr, astaghfaar and gratitude to Allah.

He (swt) said:

“O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer). Truly! Allah is with As-Sabirin (the patient ones).” [ Al-Baqara:153]

The truth is brother, that suffering in one form or another is a part of life and we cannot escape it. But we can learn to live with it and strive for the one place which guarantees the end of all suffering - Jannah.

I pray all blesses you with His mercy and blessings. Ameen.

“No Muslim is afflicted with any harm but that Allah will remove his sins as the leaves of a tree fall down.”(Agreed upon). Also we have the hadith of ‘Ayisha who said that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

“No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it was the prick he receives from a thorn.”

Also the hadith of Abu Hurayrah and Abu Sa’eed that the Prophet (saw) said:

“No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that.”

“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return. They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.” [ Al-Baqarah:155-157]

wa alaykum assalam.

mathematician
05-17-2009, 05:24 PM
One thing to keep in mind is if in this life there was only happiness then it would be as if
you were in Jannah, no? Suffering, pain, sadness, unhappiness are not just happening because "Allah wants to test us". No, rather they happen so that people don't pay too much attention to the life of this world. They also happen because as you know any pain you feel in this world will help you in getting some sins forgiven.

Yanal
05-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Just remember Allah is always giving tests to make up for your mistakes and thats when the Shytaan observes and attacks your mental part of your body. InshAllah we can all pass our tests and meet in heaven. Ameen.

Son Of Wisdom
05-17-2009, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mathematician
One thing to keep in mind is if in this life there was only happiness then it would be as if
you were in Jannah, no? Suffering, pain, sadness, unhappiness are not just happening because "Allah wants to test us". No, rather they happen so that people don't pay too much attention to the life of this world. They also happen because as you know any pain you feel in this world will help you in getting some sins forgiven.
Yes this world is not Jannah but it is also not a hell. when you start to feel like your life is a hell this is really something painful.
I don't want to talk about what i'm going through. the only thing i can say is that i'm through though times. No one can hear or come to help for my pain.
So that's why i feel despair when my last resort -Allah- is not there for me when i call him . this makes me feel so lonely and insecure in this world.

noorahmad
05-17-2009, 10:27 PM
وَإِلاَّ تَصْرِفْ عَنِّى كَيْدَهُنَّ أَصْبُ إِلَيْهِنَّ
If You abandon me and I am reliant on myself, then I have no power over myself, nor can I bring harm or benefit to myself, except with Your power and will. Verily, You are sought for each and everything, and our total reliance is on You Alone for each and everything. Please, do not abandon me and leave me to rely on myself, for then.

Yusuf asked that dua, when facing trial akhii, try asking the same dua
and have faith in Allah, think of the prophet ( peace be upon him ), the one Allah loves the most, and he faced so much trials, through out all his life...

Faith.
05-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Allah is ALWAYS watching you, you just need to remember that. Make dua and Allah's help will come. Your dua won't be ignored. You just need to be patient brother. Sometimes it can be hard. But after hardship comes ease, and sometimes hardships and suffering makes you stronger.

Stay patient, and make dua. Insha'Allah
:w:

HopeFul
05-18-2009, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by E.othman
I deeply beleive He SWT is always around me. but sometimes due to the heavy fogs of worldly matters that overwhelm my soul and prevent it from detecting and feeling this almighty presence. My dreadful enemy are those moments of weaknesses when my Iman is low and my patience is not robust. I'm really scared of those moments of weaknesses. I pray to Allah to make me strong consistently so i can face the hard battle of this worldly life.
jazaki allahu khawran
Assalamoalaikum Brother, it is strange.. i feel the same.. indeed it is a horrible feeling..

the worst thing is that when you know that what you need to know to practice you already know so you don't have excuses, or way out of it and yet you feel lonely and weak and ...in my case I even succumb to it sometimes..

May Allah have mercy on us all ameen.

mathematician
05-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Yes this world is not Jannah but it is also not a hell. when you start to feel like your life is a hell this is really something painful.
I don't want to talk about what i'm going through. the only thing i can say is that i'm through though times. No one can hear or come to help for my pain.
So that's why i feel despair when my last resort -Allah- is not there for me when i call him . this makes me feel so lonely and insecure in this world.
salamu 'alaykum, but you see brother that pain you are feeling is drawing your attention to Allah. It is putting you in the direction of knowing that you depend on Allah for everything. That's something one would not realize had he not been through difficult moments.
Maybe you should talk about what you are going through. Perhaps somebody here can help. You never know.

Zahida
05-18-2009, 07:44 PM
:sl: I really feel your pain and am in similar situations most of the time........... Brother we come into the world and Allah Blesses us with every relationship to love, respect and honour when we die we are alone we don't take these people with us............ Just the hurt they cause..........

I recommend that you get a copy of the book Don't Be Sad and read it thoroughly word for word and realise that we shouldn't depend on others to make us happy...........

May Allah ease your difficulties and pain brother and replace them with ease Ameen............:):w:

AnonymousPoster
05-18-2009, 09:47 PM

When you leave everthing in Allahs hand...you will see Allahs hand in everything.

Prayers are with you.

wslm

Son Of Wisdom
05-19-2009, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HopeFul
Assalamoalaikum Brother, it is strange.. i feel the same.. indeed it is a horrible feeling..

the worst thing is that when you know that what you need to know to practice you already know so you don't have excuses, or way out of it and yet you feel lonely and weak and ...in my case I even succumb to it sometimes..

May Allah have mercy on us all ameen.
No Brother or sister : don't succumb to it. try to resist. Don't ever go down .it is a though battle but we need to stay strong all along.
May Allah give us strength all.

Son Of Wisdom
05-19-2009, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mathematician
salamu 'alaykum, but you see brother that pain you are feeling is drawing your attention to Allah. It is putting you in the direction of knowing that you depend on Allah for everything. That's something one would not realize had he not been through difficult moments.
Maybe you should talk about what you are going through. Perhaps somebody here can help. You never know.
Yes I agree totally. my only fear is probably Allah is not pleased with me. If He swt is pleased with me i would not pay attention to all this pain. but sometimes i have this impression that theses sufferings might be a sort of punishment from Allah and that really scares me . It's difficult to know whether your sufferings are punishments or blessings . who ever can knows this? this keeps you in a constant state of anxiety and fear. that's the case with me as i can feel it.

Son Of Wisdom
05-19-2009, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: I really feel your pain and am in similar situations most of the time........... Brother we come into the world and Allah Blesses us with every relationship to love, respect and honour when we die we are alone we don't take these people with us............ Just the hurt they cause..........

I recommend that you get a copy of the book Don't Be Sad and read it thoroughly word for word and realise that we shouldn't depend on others to make us happy...........

May Allah ease your difficulties and pain brother and replace them with ease Ameen............:):w:
Ameen sister. may Allah bless you sister.

Son Of Wisdom
05-19-2009, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

When you leave everthing in Allahs hand...you will see Allahs hand in everything.

Prayers are with you.

wslm
Yes please pray for a beggar like me ! I'm in real need of your prayers brothers and sisters.
Jazakum Allah khayr.

Zahida
05-19-2009, 05:43 PM
:sl: You are welcome brother as you pray for yourself please pray for me also as i too am going through a very tough time............... Thankyou.:w::)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.