/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Curious about Islam afterlife

curiousgeorge
05-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Few Questions about Islam,

First of all when it said that "You get everything you want in Jannah", what does that mean exactly? Does it really mean EVERYTHING??

Because i have desires beyond a luxury life, multi-colored fruit, soil made from wool, rivers with milk, and lots of women. Thats fantastic stuff, but what if i want OTHER things?

Supposing i live my life as a good Muslim, and i make it to Heaven, then not to sound ungrateful but...

1. If i make it, can i ask God to create a "simulation" for me where i re-live my life on Earth without consequence?

Basically can i get a "Earth simulator" up there? lol

2. Can i ask Allah to "trade" some of my luxuries in exchange for my relatives who may be in Hell?

3. can i ask Allah to change my state permanently into a Angel? :)

4. Can i see where the Pope ended up, and how Shaytaan is being punished?

5. Can i ask Allah to show me history of the Universe, like a simulation of how it was created, how all the atoms came together etc?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Nice queries,

I bet alot of people wonder if the rewards mentioned in the Quran are the only type of things available in Jannah and if you could have some worldy things that you like as long as they aren't unislamic

I think we have to wait and find out. Even if don't get to have those things its not like we have a choice do we? All I know is that no one will be unsatisifed or unhappy with what rewards Allah will give so you won't be incontent without your worldly things

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.