/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamo alaikom brothers and sisters

um radea
05-17-2009, 06:29 PM
i i am 22 years old, married, and i have one daughter named Radea. she is 9 months old.
i am a student in effat university at Jeddh in Saudi Arabia. I am studying Computer Science , third year. am graduating after one year inshaallah. i am studying a research course that needs from me to make a research about an Islamic community me and my colleague , we are a group. thus, i found your community is excellent , my research would be based on it , that's why i am a member now, but am enjoying being a member.
i hope that i will make a good research about this Islamic community.
thanks

i would like to ask you to answer as soon as you can an interview about this community
i will post questions now but please answer them through email and i will post the results later on when the research is done
please help
:thumbs_up

1. Why did you join this community?

2. What do you like about this community?

3. How do you rate the forum ability to facilitate navigation through topics?

4. How does this forum help you find solutions to your problems?

5. How do you rate the friendliness and support in this forum?

6. What is your view on the forum ability to provide a variety of topics that could help you? Can you give me examples?

7. Why did you join this community?

8. What is the focus of this forum? I.e. is it religious, social, political, or for emotional support.

9. Why is this forum protected with password and available only to members?

10. What image does this forum reflect about Islam?

11. Why non-Muslims are attracted to this forum?

thanks for help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
05-17-2009, 06:42 PM
:sl:
Welcome sister..Its good tohave you here. I am sure that most of the members will b glad to assist you.
Although the idea of replying via email will not go down well for most of us :peace:

um radea
05-17-2009, 07:16 PM
thanks a lot for your support
i hope i can get at least tow requests
my email:sandaloussi@effat.edu.sa:statisfie

جوري
05-17-2009, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by um radea

:welcome: aboard sis
1. Why did you join this community?
I was googling something about the signs of the end and chanced upon this site..

2. What do you like about this community?
A sense of kinship and universality of Islam.
3. How do you rate the forum ability to facilitate navigation through topics?
On a scale from 1-10, ten being the best, I'd give this forum a 7.. only because the search option often comes up empty if too specific and too numerous if too general. Other than that it is perfect.

4. How does this forum help you find solutions to your problems?
Well, outside of advise and support, I feel the main purpose of the forum is to deal with Islam's many other facets, political, religious, social structure.. So I am not so sure about solution to problems, as much as it is simply being an informative place where you come to learn about the many aspects of Islam.
5. How do you rate the friendliness and support in this forum?
oh we are very friendly :D

6. What is your view on the forum ability to provide a variety of topics that could help you? Can you give me examples?
The forum has an excellent 'refutation' section, so instead of searching through the internet or browsing through a million islamophobic websites or those peddling wrong information, you can simply come here and read them.

also the comparative religion section is an excellent way to learn about other religions and their relationship to Islam if at all.

You can also keep abreast the latest scientific researches and development shouldered purely on the efforts of the members here who bring their own personal expertise to help others, whether in math, chemistry, medicine, etc
7. Why did you join this community?
well, as cliche as it sounds, simply to get that sense of Muslim community.

8. What is the focus of this forum? I.e. is it religious, social, political, or for emotional support.
Actually ALL of the above!

9. Why is this forum protected with password and available only to members?
we get many nutters here, this forum is a target of many, given its success. You can often see them lurking even day in and day out...

10. What image does this forum reflect about Islam?
I don't think it projects a particular image, I think it gives an accurate view of how varied and different we are, though united by one solid foundation.
11. Why non-Muslims are attracted to this forum?
Many reasons..
from trying to convert others, to simply wanting to learn about Islam, understand Muslims better.. or to peddle their hatred.. you name it, it is probably a reason

thanks for help
Hope insha'Allah that I was indeed of help

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-Al-Islam
05-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Salam Alekum
Welcome to LI... May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

um radea
05-18-2009, 05:31 PM
thank you to all members

abs
05-18-2009, 10:06 PM
http://97 4os 95 51b,8a 5uc 8i 663,b...4,B 3mc 91e 84

Strzelecki
05-21-2009, 05:00 AM
Wa 3alaikum asalam.
Welcome to the forums sister Um Radea.
I hope you have a pleasent stay and benefit a lot from being here.

Insha'Allah.

Enjoy.

:)

um radea
05-22-2009, 08:31 PM
thanks sayf udeen
jazaka allah khayran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.