/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for sick grandmother who is not opening her eyes

sister85
05-19-2009, 07:29 AM
As Salaam Alaikum brother's and sister's,

I am looking for some prayer's to do for my sick 83 year old grandmother in the hospital. She had an open heart surgery approx. 2 weeks ago, but she has not fully opened her eyes for those two weeks. 3 days after her surgery, she suffered from a stroke, which ended up paralyzing her left side. She is fully aware of people being around her and talking to her. When we ask her to squeeze our hand, she does so. When we ask her to shake her feet, she shakes her right foot. When we ask her if she feels pain anywhere, and if so where, she moves her hand to her neck. But, the main problem is when we ask her to open her eyes, she only blinks slightly, or opens a little bit and closes it right away. But, now, she does not even do that. The doctor's are baffled and have not helped much. Her heart is doing well and all of her organs are fine. We are extremely worried. I would really appreciate it if I could get some prayer's to read beside her. Also, if anyone can make some dua's and prayer's for my sick grandmother, it would mean a lot. I hope she gets better Inshallah.

Thank you for your time,
Sister

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
05-20-2009, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister85
As Salaam Alaikum brother's and sister's,

I am looking for some prayer's to do for my sick 83 year old grandmother in the hospital. She had an open heart surgery approx. 2 weeks ago, but she has not fully opened her eyes for those two weeks. 3 days after her surgery, she suffered from a stroke, which ended up paralyzing her left side. She is fully aware of people being around her and talking to her. When we ask her to squeeze our hand, she does so. When we ask her to shake her feet, she shakes her right foot. When we ask her if she feels pain anywhere, and if so where, she moves her hand to her neck. But, the main problem is when we ask her to open her eyes, she only blinks slightly, or opens a little bit and closes it right away. But, now, she does not even do that. The doctor's are baffled and have not helped much. Her heart is doing well and all of her organs are fine. We are extremely worried. I would really appreciate it if I could get some prayer's to read beside her. Also, if anyone can make some dua's and prayer's for my sick grandmother, it would mean a lot. I hope she gets better Inshallah.

Thank you for your time,
Sister

Assalaam O Alaikum Dear Sister

Don't worry,she will be alright soon ..Our prayers r with her....InshaAllaah. May Allaah SWT eas her pain, InshaAllaah.

May Allaah (SWT) grant your garnd mother the best of health and may she recover and gain better health soon. InshaAllaah & Ameen

:w:

ahmed_indian
05-20-2009, 07:56 AM
may Allah help your grandmother.

and give patience to your family. Ameen

Snowflake
05-20-2009, 08:16 AM
^Ameen! May Allah grant your grandmother a full recovery inshaAllah. Ameen.

“It was narrated that `A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: “When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) was ill, he would recite al-Mu`awidhatayn (surahs of Al-Falaq and An-Nas) over himself and spit dryly. When his pain grew intense, I recited over him and wiped him with his own hand, seeking its blessing” (Al-Bukhari).

InshaAllah make ruqyah. The method is as follows..

How To Make Ruqya Water

1. Fill a container or bucket with normal tap or spring water or zamzam water (max recommended size is 5 liters) but not right to the top, but leave some space empty for air (approx. 5cm).

2. Make sincere intention to recite ruqya to treat, jinn possession, magic, evil eye, health problem.

3. Recite the following verses or any verses that you know by heart.

A'uzubillahi minash shaytanir rajeem
Bismillah
Proctive dua from sunnah (optional)
Surah Fatiha x7
2:1-10
2:102 (to treat black magic) x7
2:255-256
2:285-286
3:18-19
7:117-119 (to treat black magic) x7
10:81-82 (to treat black magic) x7
20:65-69 (to treat black magic) x7
Surah Yaseen 36 (Optional)
Surah Dukhaan 44 (optional)
55:33-35
072:1-7
111 > I'm not sure about this. I think it should be Surah Ikhlas 112, not Surah Al-Masadd (Lahab).

Durood

After reading each surah or set of verses (eg. 10:81-82) dry spit lightly into the water.

The water can be used to drink, or bath in. Some classical scholars like Abdullah ibn Mubarak recommended adding 7 louts leaves (sidr in arabic) when treating magic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
05-20-2009, 11:09 AM
May Allah make it easy for your grandmother and grant her forgiveness and entrance to Jannah. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.