/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The good heart...

Z-Blade
05-19-2009, 02:32 PM
:salamext:,

I really like this quote, so thought I'd share it:

"My heart is a silent lake that longs to be alone in the meditation and remembrance of my Creator, away from man who pollute and darken my water having taken pleasure in viewing its beauty. They poison me slowly.

My Lord then sends down rain to cure me, time and time again, as a reminder of His Mercy He Purifies me. What a Blessing! Life flourishes in this lake again."
-Uknown author

It's the heart of a Zahid :')

Wassalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-19-2009, 02:34 PM
MashAllah! JazakAllah Khayr for sharing it.

Re.TiReD
05-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Wa'alaykum As-Salaam Warahmatullah

Lovely :) JazakAllah khayr for sharing akhee

WassalamuAlaykum

Faith.
05-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Masha'Allah so true

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z-Blade
05-20-2009, 03:08 PM
:salamext:,

Barakallahu feekum people :').

Here's another saying, which contains some wisdom mashaAllah:

"Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of our soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved straight flat road to nowhere.

If someone hurts you or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to. If someone loves you, love them unconditionally not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart to things you would have never seen or felt without them.

Make every day count, appreciate every moment and take from it everything you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again"

MashaAllah, that's some sound Islamic advice :'), though I'm not sure if it was given by a Muslim :exhausted. Ahem, yeah that's it... *RUNS AWAY*

Wassalam.

Faith.
05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
:sl:

Just the advice I needed right now
Jazakallah for sharing.
:w:

Re.TiReD
05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
:wasalamex

That one is nice aswell masha'Allah, sounds familar though.

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.