/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something that made me smile today

Karina
05-20-2009, 07:37 PM
I got home today all grumpy and stressed out from work.... Anyway, I forgot all about it when I watched this!

:) :statisfie :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
05-20-2009, 07:39 PM
:).

جوري
05-20-2009, 07:39 PM
I got home today all grumpy and annoyed and found something that confirms what I knew all along..

this:
http://www.walletpop.com/insurance/c...umbest-drivers

my state is indeed the number one in dumbest drivers!

glo
05-20-2009, 07:40 PM
That's lovely, Karina. Made me smile too! :statisfie

It's nice to see when people go out of their way to do a good deed - even if it just seems to be a very small thing.

I wish you peace and joy for the remainder of your day, Karina. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karina
05-20-2009, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I got home today all grumpy and annoyed and found something that confirms what I knew all along..

this:
http://www.walletpop.com/insurance/c...umbest-drivers

my state is indeed the number one in dumbest drivers!

Hmm, I know the feeling. Every day I drive to work/university and every day I have some idiot who thinks it's their right to drive right up my back bumper. In my opinion people should have re-tests every few years!

I despair.

:enough!:

Karina
05-20-2009, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
That's lovely, Karina. Made me smile too! :statisfie

It's nice to see when people go out of their way to do a good deed - even if it just seems to be a very small thing.

I wish you peace and joy for the remainder of your day, Karina. :)
Thankyouuu Glo, you too!!! :)

Muezzin
05-20-2009, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina
I got home today all grumpy and stressed out from work.... Anyway, I forgot all about it when I watched this!

:) :statisfie :)
Puts me in the mind of this.

Karina
05-20-2009, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Puts me in the mind of this.
Muezzin that is AMAZING.

Took me right back to the 90's!! :D

جوري
05-20-2009, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina
Hmm, I know the feeling. Every day I drive to work/university and every day I have some idiot who thinks it's their right to drive right up my back bumper. In my opinion people should have re-tests every few years!

I despair.

:enough!:

ah.. but do your idiots take home the gold?

I have been saying it for ages and no one seems to believe me.. people here including pedestrians think they own the city .. today alone two cabbies tried to displace me from my lane and some moron kept insinuating his car in the two inch space between me and the guy in front of me.. I didn't give him a chance and he yelled out various obscenities to which I smiled and gave him back the universal language of curses courtsey of my favorite digit .... I have such rage in me on the road I just want to kill them, but that would really be even more of a waste of time given the police and the witnesses .. wish I had a license to kill bad drivers.. prices would go really low in manhattan given-- well the poll :D

nebula
05-20-2009, 09:01 PM
aw what a nice video, those ducklings are so cute mashallah feel like petting them :D

crayon
05-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Ahh yes, I saw this on the news yesterday, made me smile! Happy news, for a change.. Thanks for sharing, Karina. :)

Mysterious Uk
05-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Mashallah. thanx for that.. Cute lil duckies really did put a smile on my face:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.