/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr Zakir Naik - EVERYONE must watch him.

bamboozled
05-20-2009, 11:51 PM
Hi,

I have been watching a lot of Dr Zakir and Mashallah, Allah Subahanawatallah has blessed this man (Sheikd Deedat taught him I believe).

Here is one of the first videos I ever watched of him, It really is a MUST watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM

He is Mashallah so humble, and very easy to understand for the youth, I am a teen and I could listen to this guy all day mashallah.

He also has his own free to air TV channel that is Mashallah one of the best, if not they best islamic channel out there.

It is called PeaceTV channel 820 on SKY (I reccomend Peace Missile, Dare to Ask and anything with Hussain Ye or Maybe even a bit of Yusuf Estes).

Im telling you though, Dr Zakir is addictive.

Let me know what you think.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Yes before dish got out I watched him on QTV he is addictive. MashAllah!

bamboozled
05-20-2009, 11:58 PM
I should mention that he speaks English (and on his channel he sometimes speaks urdu here and there).

Oh... and he has memorized the Quran (not sure about Hadiths, but he quotes from them a lot, so maybe them to!!). And also if not memorized, is extremely knowledgeable Mashallah in the Bible/Hindu Scriptures etc.

You really need to see him for yourself. Allah has Mashahllah blessed this man.

Yanal
05-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Yeah I am going to look more up JazakAllah Khayr,is he from India?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bamboozled
05-21-2009, 12:03 AM
From Mumbai in India.

Oh and did I mention he is a MEDICAL DOCTOR also!!!!

(Its important to remember that he could not have done any of this without Allah do all the work, all praise belongs to Allah and Allah only)

Yanal
05-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Yes I just read that and he graduted from ST peters and I am searching good lectures by him.

doorster
05-21-2009, 12:54 AM
no need to buy a dish, get it on your computer for nothing @ http://watchislam.com/

wasalam

Strzelecki
05-21-2009, 05:05 AM
JazakhAllahu kheyran. :)

I love his book "22 Answers To Commonly Asked Questions By Non-Muslims"

...I think that's what it's called.

SirZubair
05-21-2009, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bamboozled
From Mumbai in India.
I walked past his house :D

Zico
05-21-2009, 09:52 AM
He's a very wise man, but how come he stopped debating all of a sudden? I don't see anymore of his newest debates or dissusions, did you?

saba muslimah
05-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Me too....watch his program on peace...!!! MashAllah he has wonderfull memory... Lot of confidence, well ..!

Can anyone tell me...

Is there any objection in Islam for Muslim Girls to like the MAle Scholars like Dr.Zakir NAik due to his personalty & speaking style & offcourse impressed his knowledge??? Pls Clearify with islamic refrenc

bamboozled
05-21-2009, 01:01 PM
saba muslimah

Not really sure what you mean, but there is no problem with females appreciating the islamic gift that Allah has given him. My Mum loves the way Dr Naik can fire out any verse from the quran Mashahllah.

Not really sure if that answers your question so I can really back it up with anything from the quran.

On another note, I just watched him on PeaceTV and hour ago, Mashallah, he really is very good. I actually dont know why he hasnt done any new debates, but I hope there is more to come Inshallah.

Everyone needs to watch Dr Naik V Dr William Campbell. It all over Youtube, its amazing.

saba muslimah
05-22-2009, 04:52 AM
bamboozled;
Not really sure what you mean, but there is no problem with females appreciating the islamic gift that Allah has given him
Asalam Alikum Brother,

I mean simple is dat ...:hmm: I am asking...! In our religion islam are allowing muslim Girls/womens to listen & watching video of scholars, Aalim or reciters of Naat etc (person who related to deen) or is it wrong to watch them on T.V??

Is there any Aalim & aalima on this forum, pls clearify .
JazakAllah

strengthmill
07-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Heres another link http://peacetv.tv/watchpeacetv.php

strengthmill
07-22-2009, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saba muslimah
Asalam Alikum Brother,

I mean simple is dat ...:hmm: I am asking...! In our religion islam are allowing muslim Girls/womens to listen & watching video of scholars, Aalim or reciters of Naat etc (person who related to deen) or is it wrong to watch them on T.V??

Is there any Aalim & aalima on this forum, pls clearify .
JazakAllah
if your worried and being as I dont really know you could just listen to his speeches without looking until you find out?

- IqRa -
07-22-2009, 12:02 PM

Dr. Zakir Naik is suited to his field only, comparitive religion. Otherwise, islamically, he does not know a lot about madhabs, sufi-ism, etc.

ژاله
07-22-2009, 01:02 PM
^sounds strange that he would not know about that.do you have any specific examples to show that he doesnt know about that?that may be because he might not believe in sufism,i.e if you mean tareeqat by sufism...it wasnt there in the prophets time anyway,so most probably a bid3ah it is.Allahu a3lam

- IqRa -
07-22-2009, 01:26 PM
Just search up what he said about Yazeed.

Uthman
07-22-2009, 01:30 PM
MashaAllah, he is very intelligent.

Biography here.

ayesha309
07-22-2009, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A

Dr. Zakir Naik is suited to his field only, comparitive religion. Otherwise, islamically, he does not know a lot about madhabs, sufi-ism, etc.
I think he has a fair bit of knowledge in the fields of Madhabs, sufi-ism etc. Like sis Malaak said, it might just be becuase he does not believe in it. I can recall a lecture where Dr. Zakir Naik was talking about the Shafi madhab and why Imam Shafi had said touching a women's hand breaks the wudhu. Anyhow, my point being, he defintely has knowledge in that field as well.

Furthermore, to me what he said about Yazeed proves that he is human. Everyone makes mistakes. There were some (espeically hindus) who considered him to be God becuase of his amazing memory. To me, the mere fact that he made a mistake about Yazeed, shows that Allah is preventing poeple from claiming divinity to him.

If you ever watch him live, or get a chance to see him off stage, you will realize what an amazing and humble personality he has. Despite his vast knowledge, and the magnimous effort he has done in da'wah, he says I am nothing, and I have done nothing. I need to get better. His personality is very humble Masha'Allah.

- IqRa -
07-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Allaahu Aalim sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.