/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i was broken

true believer
05-21-2009, 07:30 PM
broken like glass, ma heart's bandges seemed to have come apart.
my pieces of my heart seemed lost in the mud of this earth. the fake smile
plasterd on like paint on a clown. the bitterness of disappointment stings but
its the numbness that is felt the most, it echos in the silence like lost ghosts or dreams that we barely remeber when we wake. the sunrise does not bring me a new dawn, the lost hope of what could be. the end of all possiablity.

the strings on ma heart has been pulled and tugged. stayed strong for a while but soon come apart like me, lost in the sea. i gasp and fight for air yet no i air shall i breath. i was broken. follower of sin. following shaytan into the shade...but the light found me.

i found the air i searched in my hands, in a book of words that reach into the worst of me to find the best. i look in the mirror to wrap a cloth that was ma rope. the rope that saved me from the washing sea, the evilness in the ocean that seemed hungry for me, the sins that pulled ma imaan from ma heart to stain it and turn it black.

i was broken but allah put me together. i was lost but i found ma path. i struggled to find it through the fogness of my sins that seemed to blind me form the truth that SHALL save me. the beaitful words of the recited that pulled me into a whole. tears escape as i kneel on the floor. hope to one day to die in a state so pure. muslimah of my worth. broken.....blind....deaf....lost.

but i found the oneness that filled the hole in my aching heart. the truth is in the pages of the Holy Quran.

*TO FIND URSELF, U MUST FIND ALLAH*

(RANDOM FREESTYLE I JUST WROTE..LOL...SALAM...)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
true believer
05-23-2009, 04:25 PM
maybe i shud just keep it short nxt time....

Muslim Woman
05-23-2009, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by true believer

(RANDOM FREESTYLE I JUST WROTE..LOL...SALAM...)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.