www.alisnad.net

barak allah fikom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faizal_Rakhangi
05-27-2009, 02:24 PM
It does not work brother, are u sure the link is right

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Just type it in your browser. Btw I'd love to use this link but I can't understand Arabic O.o

Yanal
05-28-2009, 02:31 PM
Oh its in Arabic ? I can only read the Quran in Arabic nothing else but my sister mashAllah can,but alhumdulilah I already know how to read the Quran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
05-29-2009, 12:54 AM
The thing with learning online is that sometimes the pronounciation of a letter becomes unclear on voice chat, etc. Which is why I suggest that those of the brothers and sisters who want to learn Qur'aan should first learn the letters from someone LIVE, and then if necessary, do the rest online.

Yanal
05-30-2009, 02:55 AM
Also here is an link :http://www.quranexplorer.comTo read it in English etc...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.