/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why is there so much hatred on the web?

جوري
05-23-2009, 04:06 AM
I simply googled Muslim doctors and was hit by a barrage of hate, the invincible army of Leningrad worth of hatred .. it makes me so sick.. even more sick that we are not doing anything about it.. Sob7an Allah

how much hatred do you think there is on the web?.. and is it only Muslims they so hate? in a way it makes me feel special lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-23-2009, 04:12 AM
Let me add, daniel pipes is a turd laced lard ball, rather I should say a full turd ball who often quotes himself to cement a point.. who the hell is he that he should quote himself?.. what a stinky piece of manure defecating fat stink balls of himself all over the web..

It is almost impossible for me to browse the web without finding some crap spewed by his turdiness.. sheesh.. Hope he meets with Ron Silver soon enough Insha'Allah and painfully...

K.Venugopal
05-23-2009, 04:12 AM
Do you hate other religions?

Joe98
05-23-2009, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
.......and is it only Muslims they so hate? in a way it makes me feel special lol

Originally people of the West saw muslims as another group of immigrants who would, like most immigrants work hard and improve the lot of the whole community.

But muslims constantly show that they hate the West so what you are seeing is like a reflection in a mirror - the hatred is bouncing back the other way.

-

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-23-2009, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Originally people of the West saw muslims as another group of immigrants who would, like most immigrants work hard and improve the lot of the whole community.

But muslims constantly show that they hate the West so what you are seeing is like a reflection in a mirror - the hatred is bouncing back the other way.

-

actually with your current state of economy, unemployment, ridiculous politics, look at California's hilarious spending alone and your troops lost and beheaded or acting all degenerate overseas, I wonder if the hatred is bouncing back at all? I think it is eating you alive from your tax dollars, that is if you actually have a job and the Muslims to whom the hatred is allegedly bouncing back aren't paying to support your welfare checks and food stamps ..

keep spending the money on hate, I think it is biting the west in the ass big time!

all the best

جوري
05-23-2009, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by K.Venugopal
Do you hate other religions?
only the religion of atheism-- I find little truths in all the others, even if its practitioners are nut balls!

K.Venugopal
05-23-2009, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
only the religion of atheism-- I find little truths in all the others, even if its practitioners are nut balls!
'Little truths' in other religions and all truth in Islam - how condescending.

جوري
05-23-2009, 04:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by K.Venugopal
'Little truths' in other religions and all truth in Islam - how condescending.
indeed-- and if you don't like it don't be Muslim? No one is holding a gun to your head? you are free to worship the blue multi-armed gods or the elephant gods and everything else in between.. I suspect people subscribe to the religion of their choosing only if they find it to be the complete truth?.. why subscribe to half truth or three quarter truth? or are you a hypocrite?

all the best

Banu_Hashim
05-23-2009, 04:37 AM
I definitely think Muslims are an easy target seeing as they're plastered over the media so much (negatively). And well, it's the web, so people are going to write what they think. It is sad to see so many people on the web show their true colours...

جوري
05-23-2009, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
I definitely think Muslims are an easy target seeing as they're plastered over the media so much (negatively). And well, it's the web, so people are going to write what they think. It is sad to see so many people on the web show their true colours...

indeed and exceptionally strange when it is done on Muslim forum, I find that most hilarious of all...

I think it is time we fought back not simply take their crap as if actually guilty of it!
Only once did I see a Muslim fighting back after the Lebanon war -- took an entire page of the New York times, I really appreciated how he spent his money plastering the pictures of the dead children, you know they'd never give them any air or media time otherwise...

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.