/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Third Message: Had it not Been

manhagenglish
05-23-2009, 09:29 PM
The Third Message: Had it not Been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on You

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I seek refuge with Allah, the All-Hearing the All-Knowing from Satan, the outcast,

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful,

My beloved in Allah,

How are you now?

Did anything change in your heart?

Did you have a stand with yourself for assessment?

Did you make a list of ten sins that you are going to repent from before Ramadan?

Today we want to charge our hearts with a faith fuel which is mercy

Once you are touched by Allah's mercy, you will work harder with determination to be on the way to Allah

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To those who said: we are complaining of weaknesses in our lower selves (afat-en-nafs), and hardness in our hearts, and we hope that Allah helps us purify; listen to your lord saying: { And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower} (An-Noor:21)

O'allah purify us ... Make us conscious of You and Purify ourselves as you are the best to purify us

And those who said: Satan controls, over powers and constraints me... I don't know how to get rid of him. Didn't Allah the all Mighty say: {Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allah upon you, you would have followed Shaitan (Satan), save a few of you.}(An Nissa:83)

And those who said: Life is full of fitnah (temptations) and everything around me pulls me away from my lord. If His mercy descended upon you.. it will protect you from the way of deviation...

{ Had not the Grace of Allah and His Mercy been upon you (O Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him), a party of them would certainly have made a decision to mislead you} (An-Nissa: 113)

And those who dont't understand why all that happen! And live in confusion ... trying hard to repent but failing

If Allah descended His mercy upon you ... all those problems will be resolved

{And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you (He would have hastened the punishment upon you)! And that Allah is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, the All-Wise.} (An-Noor:10)

This is a message to the person who committed a sin and fears Allah's punishment:

know that nothing will save you from Allah's punishment except His mercy

{ Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken.} (An-Noor:14)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Let's in the light of these verses, meditate thoroughly to unlock our hearts:

The Most Gracious (Allah)! (1)

He has taught (you mankind) the Qur'an (by His Mercy).(2)

He created man(3)

He taught him eloquent speech.(4)

(Ar-Rahman: 1-4)

Creations and knowledge are signs of Allah's mercy.

Reflect on the meaning of all verses in the sura.. You will find it _link_ed to Mercy.

All creations need mercy... { Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?}

All what you own is a reason of Allah's bounties. Whatever good you are seeking will never happen without His mercy.

And you will not enter Paradise without His mercy.. even more Paradise is the residence of Mercy.

Thus, look at the closure of the sura:

{ Blessed be the Name of your Lord (Allah), the Owner of Majesty and Honour.} (Ar-rahman: 78)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Our practical Assignment :

1. Read suret Ar-Rahman, but with a new feeling. I want you to search for the signs of Allah's mercy .. and seek His mercy with every verse. Try memorizing it if possible. Read it late at night and then supplicate during prostration wishing in it for His mercy

It was amongst the prophets supplications - peace and blessings be upon him- that he said: O Allah I ask you from your grace and mercy.. as no one owns them but You" Narrated by alTabarani and classified as sahih by alAlbani

2. Seek His mercy by any of these duties:

Listen to quran carefully, even if it was a fifteen minutes recitation. As Allah the all Mighty said: { So, when the Qur'an is recited, listen to it, and be silent that you may receive mercy.} (Al-Araf:204)
Read today your ritual reading of the Quran and anticipate the descending of mercy .. As Allah all Mighty said: { And We send down of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss}(Isra-82)

Make Itikaf (a period of retreat in a mosque) even if it was only between Maghreb and Ishaa prayer.. The prophet - peace and blessings be upon him- said: "Angels supplicates for the person who is sitting in his prayer area ( as long as he is still sitting in it and didn't break his ablution): O Allah forgive him.. O Allah mercy him" Narrated by Imam Ahmed in his Musnad, AbuDawud, and nesae'eh and classified as saihih by alAlbani in Sahih el Jame'

Visit a patient in a hospital. The prophet-peace and blessings be upon him- said: "When the Muslim visits his sick brother he never ceases to be in a garden of paradise until he returns. So if he sits, he is showered by mercy. If his visit is in the morning 70,000 angels ask forgiveness for him until the night, and if he visits him at night then 70,000 angels ask forgiveness for him until the morning" Narrated by Ibn Majah, alHakem and classified as sahih by alAlbani in Sahih el Jame'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

O Allah relieve our sorrows and resolve our problems. O Allah bestow on us your mercy that will protect us from seeking mercy from others.

The prophet- peace and blessings be upon him- if he was saddened by a matter used to say: "O Ever Living, Self-Subsisting One, by Your mercy we beseech you." Narrated by Tirmidhie and classified as sahih by alAlbani

O Allah I ask You for the causes for your mercy and the reasons for your forgiveness

Written By: Sheikh Hany Hilmy

http://www.manhag.net/mam/component/...view/id,79174/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.