/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Fourth Message: For who desires to show his gratitude

manhagenglish
05-23-2009, 09:40 PM
The Fourth Message: For who desires to show his gratitude

I seek refuge with Allah, the All-Hearing the All-Knowing from Satan, the outcast,

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful,

Oh Allah, send Your prayers of mercy upon Mohammed and his family as You have sent upon Ibrahim and for Ibrahim's family. You are the Most Praiseworthy, the Glorified. Oh Allah, send Your blessings upon Mohammed and his family as You set upon Ibrahim and for Ibrahim's family. You are the Most Praiseworthy, the Glorified.

My Beloved in Allah,

A Difficult question!!! A difficult God's reproach!!!

{O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the Hereafter.} (At-Taubah:38)

Don't you wish to be freed from hell fire? Ramadan is the month of freedom from hellfire

Don't you need to repent? Ramadan is the month of forgiveness

Don't you fear your sins ?? What if you stood in front of Allah and you were not forgiven? What will be your destiny?

You need more motivation.. You need a burst of energy .

The Greatest way to achieve this energy is by constantly showing gratitude to Allah

Yes, as Allah the Exalted proclaimed: {If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings)} (Ibrahim:7)
True, as Allah the Exalted said: { Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful.} (Al-Insan:3)
On the Way to Allah, whoever walks steadily stays in gratitude to Allah .. and whoever walks prone (without seeing) on his face is ungrateful to Allah's bounties

Let's reflect on this beautiful meaning: Allah the Exalted said: { And He it is Who has put the night and the day in succession, for such who desires to remember or desires to show his gratitude.} (Al-Furqan:62)
Allah the all Mighty made the succession of night and day a sign for the wise ..

Know that nothing lasts and that nothing remains the way it is ..

Life is full of ups and downs .. therefore, be wise and show gratitude to Allah.

The scholars used this verse as a basis to make up on what we have lost. If you missed your nightly routine, make up for it in the morning and vise versa but do not keep postponing. The chances will not be repeated.. so try and do it immediately.

Learn from what happens around you.. the sudden death that reaches the young before the old. So contemplate!<<for such who desires to remember>> and thank Allah for being healthy << desires to show his gratitude>>

Look at those who stray from Allah.. those who live in darkness... So contemplate!<<for such who desires to remember>>and reflect on how Allah is giving you the chance to show your gratitude!<< desires to show his gratitude>>

Ask Yourself: Where are you from Allah?

If you find yourself in darkness, then You need to remember!!

If you find yourself in light then you need to be thankful!!

What we need to do :

1. Thank Allah a lot: Al Hamdulila fills the scale, so make your scale heavier.

A minimum of a hundred times as the prophet -peace and blessings be upon him -said: "Whoever says hamdulila a hundred times before sunrise and sunset is better than a hundred horses set to fight for the sake of Allah" Narrated by Nisaeh and classified as sahih by alAlbani

It was narrated by Mos'eb Ibn Saad that his father -may Allah be pleased with him- that "A Nubian asked the prophet peace and blessings be upon him: Teach me an invocation.. maybe Allah will benefit me with.. The prophet said: O Allah all gratitude belongs to you .. and all things returns to you" narrated by Baihaki and classisfied as saihih by alAlbani

Who will be written today amongst the Elite of Allah's creations?

Who will be amongst the few? << But few of My slaves are grateful>> (Saba:13)

Written by Sheikh Hany Hilmy

http://www.manhag.net/mam/languages/languages/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.