/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Zico
05-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Can the mods or anyone write somewher that you need 300 posts to apply for brother section?
I applied like 3 times and I just knew that you must have 300 posts...felt like an idiot <_<

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-24-2009, 01:21 AM
Maybe a moderator can edit this post and title and make this the reminder. A better idea after all.

Zico
05-24-2009, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
Maybe a moderator can edit this post and title and make this the reminder. A better idea after all.
Perhaps you're correct, Mods?

Muezzin
05-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Er... 300 posts is for the Sisters' section. Because females are chattier or something. That post count is way above the minimum for the Brothers' section.

Anyway, I let you in.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
05-25-2009, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Because females are chattier or something.
Or something...

I have like a random question, I pressed something and the top and bottom part of my screen thingy disppeared...the part that says 'file'...etc etc...How do I get it back? :><:

Zico
05-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Er... 300 posts is for the Sisters' section. Because females are chattier or something. That post count is way above the minimum for the Brothers' section.

Anyway, I let you in.
Haha nice! anyway thx.

Muezzin
05-25-2009, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
Or something...

I have like a random question, I pressed something and the top and bottom part of my screen thingy disppeared...the part that says 'file'...etc etc...How do I get it back? :><:
Does it happen every time you open a new window in Internet Explorer/Firefox/whatever browser you're using?

Afifa
05-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Or something...

Lol..Try restarting the PC :)

Re.TiReD
05-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Does it happen every time you open a new window in Internet Explorer/Firefox/whatever browser you're using?
No it happens when I try typing far too fast and hit something by mistake. I thought it was one of the F keys so I hit all of them by turn but it didnt revert back to the way it was.

Edit: oh it was F11 =D

Muezzin
05-25-2009, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by :: Afifa ::
Lol..Try restarting the PC :)
I second this.

Güven
05-25-2009, 03:11 PM
No just press F11 again lol , you don't have to restart your whole pc :D

Muezzin
05-25-2009, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Drats.

Re.TiReD
05-25-2009, 04:15 PM

Edit: oh it was F11 =D
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Drats.
Lol it's ok I got it already

Muezzin
05-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Also - the limit for the Brothers' Section is 100 big ones.

Posts, that is, rather than units of currency.

But feel free to send me any number of units of currency. :)

Yanal
05-25-2009, 11:28 PM
You know you guys hijacked this thread.

Btw Muezzin do you know if bro Abu Sukkar applied?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.