/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hate major sins

syilla
05-25-2009, 03:09 AM
:salamext:

How do you deal with people near you doing major sins? Especially those are proud doing it...and do not hide it from others.

I just found out someone near me...is proudly doing major sins...and i just couldn't accept it. I hate it sooo muccchhh. I just don't know how to advise the guy (this is about fornication). I hate the way his thinking... i hate the way he treats woman (not me and his collegue...but those he thinks easy to get)... i just hateee it... +o(imsad

Now all i really want to do is quit my job :(

How does Allah swt hate these kind of people...and how in islam should muslim deal and handle this kind of situation?

Now i think the rahmah and hidayah is not going to enter my office anymore :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-25-2009, 03:24 AM
salaamz ukhty..
is this the guy you disliked from before? the one who is pompous and chauvinistic?

why should you quit your job over someone else' sins? Just ignore him, and if you can perhaps only make du3a that he is rehabilitated but if he doesn't, don't waste your time..

:w:

syilla
05-25-2009, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
salaamz ukhty..
is this the guy you disliked from before? the one who is pompous and chauvinistic?

why should you quit your job over someone else' sins? Just ignore him, and if you can perhaps only make du3a that he is rehabilitated but if he doesn't, don't waste your time..

No...is a different guy. New staff... :blind: and he is still young.

I can't ignore it...my mind is telling me i've to do something. And i've sleepless night because of him and even dream about him.:exhausted

I want to quit my job...because my scope of job has alot of guys (engineers) and if most of the guys are pleased with his sins i can't take it. I feel like anytime Allah will punish me too... :laugh:

Yanal
05-25-2009, 03:36 AM
Sister you know many muslims such as Osama bin laden are commiting major sins and yet most of us sleep peaceful,if you only care for one muslim where are the rest of the Ummah that are commuting sins,you are just getting fretful over one guy? Why?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
05-25-2009, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
Sister you know many muslims such as Osama bin laden are commiting major sins and yet most of us sleep peaceful,if you only care for one muslim where are the rest of the Ummah that are commuting sins,you are just getting fretful over one guy? Why?
akhee...of course i care about other muslims. But this one i have to face him (8 to 5) everyday.

جوري
05-25-2009, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
No...is a different guy. New staff... :blind: and he is still young.

I can't ignore it...my mind is telling me i've to do something. And i've sleepless night because of him and even dream about him.:exhausted

I want to quit my job...because my scope of job has alot of guys (engineers) and if most of the guys are pleased with his sins i can't take it. I feel like anytime Allah will punish me too... :laugh:
If you are uncomfortable in your job, you should quit, but not over this guy.. no one in Islam is punished because of the sins of another, so they can do whatever they want to do and this has no bearing on you whatsoever..

you are much too sensitive ukhty and it is sweet, but honestly it isn't worth one sleepless night.. just either focus on your job or try to find a job you are more comfortable in, but put these guys out of your mind...

and Allah swt knows best

syilla
05-25-2009, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
If you are uncomfortable in your job, you should quit, but not over this guy.. no one in Islam is punished because of the sins of another, so they can do whatever they want to do and this has no bearing on you whatsoever..

you are much too sensitive ukhty and it is sweet, but honestly it isn't worth one sleepless night.. just either focus on your job or try to find a job you are more comfortable in, but put these guys out of your mind...

and Allah swt knows best

ukhtee... i don't mean punishment directly towards me. what i meant was...rahmah and hidayah. For me everywhere i go i want all to shower me with rahmah and hidayah... InshaAllah.

roohani.doctor
05-25-2009, 03:51 AM
Sister, you shouldn't quit your job just because of this person.

It is your job after all and not his. You leaving will not really solve anything and will certainly not make him realise his errors. And you might even regret it later.

To be proud of committing sin is truly disgusting and if I were in your position, I would probably react the same way.

I realise how awkward and difficult it would be for you to talk to him about this. Maybe you could get one of the other guys to say something to him? Or give him a religious book to read (I am assuming he is Muslim).

The best is to pray for his hidaya. Also, perhaps he will see your morality and be ashamed of his self? I've noticed a lot of Muslim guys are more reserved in presence of girls they know are good and pious.

At the end of the day, you cannot change his actions but you can teach him to realise his mistakes. And you can pray for him.

Hope this helps

syilla
05-25-2009, 04:02 AM
The best is to pray for his hidaya. Also, perhaps he will see your morality and be ashamed of his self? I've noticed a lot of Muslim guys are more reserved in presence of girls they know are good and pious.
InshaAllah i'll pray for him. I guess i've to try to be sabr...

جوري
05-25-2009, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
ukhtee... i don't mean punishment directly towards me. what i meant was...rahmah and hidayah. For me everywhere i go i want all to shower me with rahmah and hidayah... InshaAllah.

Insha'Allah, Allah swt will shower you with ra7ma and hidya wherever you go -- you are very loved and a very dear sister...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.