/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plz Help brothers...Plz suggest

siimax
05-25-2009, 08:19 AM
Assalaam-U-Alaikum,

Dear brothers, I want some text on the life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). At the same, I want the book to contain deep insights on Islamic way of life.

I also want to know if there is any valid book that discusses the secrets that Quran holds. Like what was universe like when Allah created it, what are the secrets of universe, life, soul, Hell and Heaven? Has some Muslim author done some valid research on it under the purview of Quran? Please let me know if there is any such literature in the form of a book.

Please help! I've this thirst and desire to know what my religion says about all these secrets. Please suggest some valid references and not the misleading ones.

Thanks

Abid
:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.