/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this person better?

anonymous
05-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Sometimes i feel because im ugly im representing Islam in a bad way, i feel bad sometimes because people will think im a loser because i look like 1 and then because of this i feel im representing islam badly. I feel really sad sometimes but Allah loves us all equally right? no matter our face? right can u tell me plz thank u all in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amna_mirza
05-25-2009, 02:16 PM
:sl:

Don't hang around people who are so stupid that they judge you according to what you look like. Allah looks at our hearts not our faces. And Allah is the only one you should be worried about pleasing. You can never please people anyway

Yanal
05-25-2009, 02:20 PM
What do you mean that you are ugly? You mean you do not have a beard? Please expand.

S_87
05-25-2009, 03:24 PM
how can you feel ugly and think u are representing islam in a bad way because of this when your face was created by Allah? So long as you keep your appearance clean and neat that is fine
We are not judged by our beauty or wealth, it is taqwa that we are judged on

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aworkinprogress
05-25-2009, 07:04 PM
When I was a teenager I was ugly. I had pimples all over my face. It was horrible and I hated how I look but now that the pimples have gone away and that I have grown to be a man I think that the pimples was a blessing. If i was any better looking girls would be after me. =p

Only God knows what would become of me if I was as good looking as brad pit. :D

Alhamdulliah

convert
05-25-2009, 07:37 PM
If I showed you a photo of me, you'd feel better. Don't stress such things, honestly. I don't think anyone is truly happy with their appearance at all times.

Tony
05-25-2009, 07:40 PM
You know what beuaty is, its not skin formation, if you really need to know then all I can say is Susan Boyle, now you know:D

aworkinprogress
05-25-2009, 07:48 PM
I think you should be confident of you self and dont worry too much on how you look. Be a confident muslim women and show to them how happy and contented you are being a muslim.

I think beauty are more than just skin deep show them how beautiful a muslim women can be through your strength and good mannerism.

... In my opinion at least

salam...

Intisar
05-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Allaah made you that way, so why would he be mad with you? There is a purpose behind everything, nothing is created in vain. Allaah swt knows best, he created us to worship him and enjoin the good and forbid the evil no matter what we look like, or how we look.

Uthman
05-25-2009, 07:57 PM

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

We have indeed created man in the best of moulds

~ Surah At-Tin, ayah 4

:)

:w:

crayon
05-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Verily, Allah looks not at your bodies nor at your faces but He looks at your hearts. -Sahih Muslim :)

Oh, and by the way, you represent Islam by adhering to its teachings and practicing what you preach; that is what people will be looking at, rather than what your nose looks like or how smooth your skin is.

Najm
05-25-2009, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

We have indeed created man in the best of moulds

~ Surah At-Tin, ayah 4

:)

:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Verily, Allah looks not at your bodies nor at your faces but He looks at your hearts. -Sahih Muslim :)

Oh, and by the way, you represent Islam by adhering to its teachings and practicing what you preach; that is what people will be looking at, rather than what your nose looks like or how smooth your skin is.

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

SubhaanAllah!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

SistaSista
05-26-2009, 01:55 AM
Salam Alaikum,

Dont feel bad about how you look, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it is best to be thankful Allah has made us this way, there is always someone worse, however we look, Allah has made us this way. It is your actions and speech, so beautify your speech, manners and actions, these are what make people beautiful. Wearing make-up may make someone look more attractive but this will not hide what is in the heart. The pretty lady can still have a sharp tongue and the handsome man can still have a cold heart.

Representing Islam is something we do with our hearts.

Salam

Trust in Allah
"in order that you may not be sad over matters which you fail to get, nor rejoice because of that which has been given to you" Qur'an 57:23

true believer
05-27-2009, 02:33 PM
LOL sorri brother, but thats just silly. why in the world r u listenin to igorence? no offence but its true. that view is just igorent! how does ur face or how u look like affecting the way u represent islam?? its about actions brother. if u ACTED like a loser or whatnot den i could debate this with u, but to say and base ur theory on looks solely, den its clear that its doesnt matter at all. besides who cares what ppl think?? as long as u have the right intention in ur heart and act like a good muslim then other ppl come second to allah's view and opionion, cos He is the only one that knows u truly and what ur real intentions are. brother, relax just stop worrying n dnt listen to igorent ppl. problem solved :D

Sahabiyaat
05-27-2009, 04:14 PM
mmmm well i no of this one girl,very beautiful...l;ike she would turn heads..or break necks rather lol.

and guess what, everyone wa sso intimidated by her, that she had no friends.

so she was beautiful and lonely, and even bullied.

and like sed before, i think everyone stops to ponder on their apperence once in a while (esp in the morning lol) , so dont worry about it! A beautiful charachter makes one perfect inside out!

darren
05-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Looks are Looks Allah does not judge us at judgement day for out looks. But our good and bad deeds. :D

Ummu Sufyaan
05-29-2009, 08:57 AM
1. perhaps you have low self-esteem
2. if people are sincere, then they would look past this. i mean really, since when do people look at these stuff others when seeking 3ilm?
3. since when was the da3ee ela-llah (the caller to allah) a loser?

anonymous
05-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Don't sacrifice yourself to represent something else...

Represent yourself first, which is the greater way of truly representing a system to which you submit yourself in.

You'll be fine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.