/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The 5th msg: O Sorry, My Heart is in Seclusion

manhagenglish
05-25-2009, 05:42 PM
The Fifth Message: O Sorry, My Heart is in Seclusion

Praise be to Allah, and may peace and blessings be upon his prophet..

How is your status now with Allah, my brothers and sisters?

Are you joining our journey of Faith on the way to Ramadan?

Indeed we are the servants of the Beneficent ..

O Brothers and Sisters, who will learn how to take a step at a time to reach Allah?

Who will be the foremost?

Who will overcome his subjectivism and obstacles?
<< Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!>>

I think you need to work harder .. Your willpower isn't as strong as I hoped for.

By having good faith in Allah, this project will surely reach the whole world. We want to make all people serve Allah the all Mighty.

Did your heart soften after showing gratitude to Allah?

Did you taste the sweet flavor of saying: O Allah all gratitude belongs to you .. and all things returns to you

*~*~*Let's taste another pleasure that may not equal any other pleasure*~*~*

Ibn Al-Qaym said

"The one who had been created with the power of knowledge and awareness will have pleasure in using his power and dismiss it in knowledge; and the one who had been created with the power of love to ALLAH, the power of renewing his repentance to Him, the power of devoting his heart to Him, the power of, longing to Him, the power of having pleasure in His company... Thus his pleasure and happiness will lie in using his power in them" (AL FAWA'ED page 74)

Let's learn how to occupy our hearts with the love of Allah the all Mighty.

Let's devote our hearts for praising him, glorifying him and honoring him. And this is the real way to renew our repentance. {Who feared the Most Gracious (Allah) in the Ghaib (Unseen) and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism). } (Qaf : 33)
The heart must feel loyal to something. Some people are loyal to the love of present life.. Thus they will cling to its temptations.. their love and thoughts are engulfed in these meanings only:

I want to get married, When will it happen?

I want to work in a business that will shower me with loads of money!!

I want to finish my degree to be recruited in a good position!!

I want to move to a better social status..

I wantto travel this summer in a new place..

I want.. I want ...

The heart is occupied by life.. absorbed by its vanities. This attachment to life resembles the statues that the people of Abraham used to worship.
Sadly enough, if the heart isn't taught to be occupied by Allah .. it will be occupied by its own favored statue.

Ibn Al-Qayem said "... and the person who will not devote his heart only to the love of ALLAH will be occupied by various statues. As the imam of Hunafaa' (Ibraham) said to his people: {What are these images, to which you are devoted? } (Al-Anbiya : 52) The principle of heart's devotion was divided among him and his people ... His people were devoted to their statues while he was totally occupied by the love of Allah. Thus, the attachment of the heart to anyone but ALLAH, and the dependence on it .. is considered devotion of the heart to statues. It is the same as worshipping the idols. That's why worshipping idols beside Allah was through devoting their hearts with these idols and statues. If the heart have other statues that owned it and enslaved it, that he becomes totally devoted to them, he will then be considered as worshiping idols beside Allah. That is the reason why the prophet -peace and blessings be upon him- named this heart as a slave to statues and he supplicated that whoever has such a heart should perish and relapse, Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, " Let the slave of dinar and dirham, of Quantify and Khamisa perish as he is pleased if these things are given to him, and if not, he is displeased. Let such a person perish and relapse, and if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him" sahih Bukhari (Al Fawaed: p196)

A lesson to Remember
The wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh), when she said: {My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise...}

She asked to have her home with Allah before asking to go to paradise.. As living near Allah is more important than living in Paradise.

We want to learn today this act of worship: Complete Devotion (Tabatol)

This means complete seclusion to be in the company of Allah the all Mighty.

{And remember the Name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him with a complete devotion.}(Al-Muzzammil:8) .

The prophet peace and blessings be upon him used to love sitting in seclusion with Allah before the mission.

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers) "then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again... " Agreed upon

What we need to do :

Retire to a Mosque for Remembrance of Allah (Itikaf)', Retire to your room, be secluded with Allah .. close your door room for at least half an hour, in which you should pray and supplicate in humbleness and humility ... talk to him may He purifies your heart.

A request:
Have more energy in following the project's messages and in spreading them.

Remember this bitter statement that the prophet -peace and blessing be upon him- as he said "Don't blacken my face" Narrated by Ibn Majeh and classified as correct by alAlbani

And I follow the prophet's example and I say: Don't blacken my face, and work hard to spread the messages.

Don't forget this renewable motto:

I will show Allah what I will do

Written by Sheikh Hany Hilmy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.