/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Sampharo
05-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm Sam. :) An enterpreneur (Have to make a living, thought of doing something fun on my own) and I am studying Islamic Sciences in the University, hoping to get my Masters degree Insha Allah. (Wish me Tawfiq from God :thumbs_up)

Glad to see a forum of Islam all active and smiling el-hamdolellah, and hope to benefit and be benefitial to everyone.

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
05-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Salam aleiykum brother, May Allah further increase your knowledge here. Peace

Zico
05-26-2009, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
Hey everyone,

I'm Sam. :) An enterpreneur (Have to make a living, thought of doing something fun on my own) and I am studying Islamic Sciences in the University, hoping to get my Masters degree Insha Allah. (Wish me Tawfiq from God :thumbs_up)

Glad to see a forum of Islam all active and smiling el-hamdolellah, and hope to benefit and be benefitial to everyone.

Wassalam
Allah ewafghk ameen. Welcome to the LI forums! You will love it here and since you're studying Islamic Sciences then inshalla we can ask you questions and you can light us through you're wisdom!!

:bump1:

alcurad
05-26-2009, 02:18 PM
hello sampharo :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
05-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Welcome To the Forum!

You seem like a very smart brother, MashaAllah! :D

Sampharo
05-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Thank you all for the welcome. It seems a lot of fun, you're right. Got to watch not to make my wife mad at spending so much time here though. :D

Bint-Al-Islam
05-29-2009, 12:07 AM
Salam Alekum
Welcome to LI... May u benefit from this site Inshallah :) May Allah make it easy on ur studies.. Ameen
Enjoy ur stay :D

Strzelecki
05-29-2009, 01:35 AM
Wa alaikum asalam Sampharo.
May Allah (swt) grant you success with ease. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!