/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My journey

darren
05-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Hello all brothers and sisters. My name is Darren Taylor I am 15 years old and I live in aberdeen Scotland. For a long time I have set out on a spiritual journey but never found what I was looking for. But now I have. The path of Islam is what I have been looking for. For 2 years when I was 12 I was a Jedi. I did all the training and still have that knowledge today. But I am not a Jedi now. My family are not Muslim but I am. I have only just started to walk the path. Imp still at school and that is what lead me to here in some ways. In my Standard Grade RMPS class I am doing Islam so I know quite a bit about it. But a few days ago I kept getting thoughts in my head about Allah Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and Islam. and one night I decided to do my own study. And I am here now. I look forward to talking to you all :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Welcome to LI, darren. :welcome:

You will meet many reverts to Islam here like yourself.
Just out of interest, what kind of training did becoming a Jedi involve??

Peace :)

darren
05-27-2009, 04:21 PM
A lot of meditation :P well being able to feel sense and alter the force. wrighting a lot of essays and exploring other religions. Also a lot of self defence. It depends on what aspect of Jedi you look at. I trained for 2 years and if you went by titles I was a Jedi knight.

glo
05-27-2009, 04:26 PM
^ Who were you trained by? Are there 'qualified Jedis'?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
darren
05-27-2009, 04:28 PM
I was trained by 15 different teachers people don’t get awarded with being qualified but you know who is able to teach by how wise they are. Some people you just know who to ask for help. I asked a lot of people on there views that’s how I developed my own view.

Sahabiyaat
05-27-2009, 04:29 PM
he was trained by moi.
duh

welcome darren, wow ur only 15, welll done dude for seeing the light ! and welcome to the forum, may ur stay be a long and fruitful one!

glo
05-27-2009, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by darren
I was trained by 15 different teachers people don’t get awarded with being qualified but you know who is able to teach by how wise they are. Some people you just know who to ask for help. I asked a lot of people on there views that’s how I developed my own view.
And did you have a light sabre? (Sorry, I'm being silly now! :giggling:)

Again, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Welcome brother darren, mashaAllah a little brother in the deen :statisfie. I hope you find your stay useful and there are many reverts like yourself here on LI! :D See you around inshaAllah

salaam alaikum :)

darren
05-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Sahabiaat - Thanks it was only a matter of time till I found what i was looking for :D

Glo- I always wanted a lightsaber :P and thanks for the warm welcome

Güven
05-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Welcome Brother!

I hope you have a wonderfull time in here.

If you have ANY questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

A lot of meditation :P well being able to feel sense and alter the force. wrighting a lot of essays and exploring other religions. Also a lot of self defence. It depends on what aspect of Jedi you look at. I trained for 2 years and if you went by titles I was a Jedi knight.

Isn't that the same as Star Wars ? :X

darren
05-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Im a book of questions you may regret saying that lol :D I will ask a few just a matter of time lol

Raudha
05-27-2009, 04:55 PM
:sl:
Welcome to Islam and welcome to the forum brother. I hope you are able to benefit from the forum and I hope you enjoy. I'm sure you will feel at home here because there are many young brothers around your age on the forum as well. :peace:
:w:

Strzelecki
05-28-2009, 03:30 AM
Asalamu alaikum brother Darren.
Masha'Allah so young! Welcome to the Ummah!
May Allah (swt) protect you always. Ameen.

Masalaama,
Sayf.

جوري
05-28-2009, 03:51 AM
:welcome: aboard.. May Allah swt put peace, blessings and great knowledge in your heart and mind and make you an instrument for good work on this earth & grant you his high meed in the life to come..

:w:

darren
05-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome it feels good to be part of Islam :)

Bint-Al-Islam
05-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Hello there
Welcome to Islam and LI... May u benefit from this site Inshallah :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

nebula
05-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the forum lil bro :)

Najm
05-29-2009, 12:32 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

SubhaanAllah!!! Darren, my brother!! I missed you, and we all did!!!

Welcome back!!! We are all here for you!! Anything you want to know!! Just ask!! :D

FiAmaaniAllah

Strzelecki
05-29-2009, 01:36 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome it feels good to be part of Islam :)
Masha'Allah.
May Allah (swt) reward you. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
05-29-2009, 05:05 AM
:sl:

.. I am 15 years old

:D

Welcome to Islam :statisfie

MashaAllah , young boy like u studied about religion & accepted the Truth :)

May Allah bless you always & bring your family members in to Islam .

Hafswa
05-29-2009, 05:56 AM
Welcome to LI.
Hope you have a fantastic time here.

ژاله
05-29-2009, 06:14 AM
Assalamu alaikum bro darren,
welcome to islam and welcome to LI.i am just impressed by how u searched for truth at such a young age.Mashallah,may Allah bless you and reward you amply for your efforts.enjoy ur stay,its a perfect place to be:D
Take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.