/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FOSIS Annual Conference 2009

Ferrari1981
05-27-2009, 11:20 PM
The Federation of Student Islamic Societies in the UK and Ireland (FOSIS) Presents…

"Preserving the Legacy, Shaping the Future"

FOSIS Annual Conference 2009

Voice of Muslim Students Since 1962

With:

Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq,

Shaykh Haitham al-Haddad,

Shaykh Ahmed Babikr,

Professor Tariq Ramadan

The Conference is a chance for Muslims students in different regions from across the UK and Ireland to engage with one another on a variety of topics, along with discussing and debating potential prospects for the future with regards to the issues we are being challenged with today. This is the ONLY national conference based on and for Muslim students, and is always a memorable event.

Amongst the proceedings, some of the highlights will include an opportunity for attendees to listen to incredible speakers and pose questions to some political figures - plus lots more. An event not to be missed.

Entry fee is £5

Date: Saturday 20th June 2009
Venue: University of Birmingham
Time: 10am (Registration)

For more information, please see our Facebook group:

Visit: Facebook - 'Preserving the Legacy, Shaping the Future' - FOSIS Annual Conference '09 OR FOSIS: Federation of Student Islamic Societies, email: conference@fosis.org.uk or ring 0208 452 4493 for more details or bookings

This is the ideal opportunity for every Muslim student to voice their opinion, network with other Muslims from across the land and learn from some of the best scholars this country has to offer.

TICKETS & OPEN TO ALL INFO:

Anyone wishing to attend the conference can buy tickets from: FOSIS: Shop insha-Allah and that the conference is open to all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jannat
06-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Salam,

I Hope als well,I hope the conference goes well isnhallah, i wish i could come, last year it was at my uni, Salford, Mashallah it was good, Best wishes with conference, hope you al benefit from it inshallah.

Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.