/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cool mind

apcslkdanial
05-28-2009, 10:28 AM
:sl:
Urgent problem plz help. Sometimes there is a mysterious feeling in my heart. Due to which i cant get enough motivation for studying or doing any other thing. It makes me waste time. It is like something heavy is placed on me alittle above the chest. Due to this feeling i dont act on my plans. It often leads to me doing big sins(that i cant mention).imsad
Can somebody explain this feeling to me and suggest a solution.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SistaSista
05-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Salam

I would suggest whenever you get this feeling, In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful you seek refuge with Allah, from satan the acursed and his allies, then recite chapter 1, and keep on doing this until you feel stronger, with conviction that Allah will help you. Then maybe drink some warm milk with honey in it. And play chapter 2 loud this will scare the evil, if there is any.

Whenever anything troubling occurs, I seek refuge with Allah, I remember him much and try to do goods deeds, I understand when you feel afflicted it can lead to sin, but if we were to think the sin is caused by satan when we are weak and we are stronger than that, then satan will not be able to have a share in us, as we are Allahs. So we must repel satan by remembering Allah much and prayer.

We must believe with strong faith and conviction that Allah will help and give us peace.

"And put your trust in the Ever Living One Who dies not" 25:58
"Allah will suffice you against them. And he is the All-Hearer, the All-knower"2:137
"Verily, in the rememberance of Allah do hearts find rest" 13:28
"And grieve not over them, and be not distressed because of what they plot" 16:127
"Say: 'O' My slaves who have transgressed against themselves by committing evil deeds and sins! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" 39:53
"O' Allah, Your mercy do I hope for; so do not leave me to myself, not even for the blinking of an eye. And make well for me all of my affairs. There is none worthy of worship except You"

And maybe if then feeling does not go away or get any better go to the doctor for a check up.

Salam Alaikum

apcslkdanial
05-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks i will try.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.