/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Everything Even Me

anonymous
05-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Their Killing me, their slowly killing me, making me hate my religion, making me hate islam, i hate all thats going on, i hate them i hate my self. Im hurting deep down but theirs no one to talk to, not even my friends online, because they have taken them away, taken them all away. I cant even talk to them, not even my own mother, because i will be cussed, cursed, insulted and called a prostitude. Yes, im a prostitude for wanting to compleate half of my deen, for wanting to be love, for following the sunnah, for wanting to get married.

I cry, I cry but there is not use in crying, they dont care, nor do they see, right now i am crying, and my mother is watching a movie here with me asking why the girl in the movie is crying, yet not blinking and eyelid because i am.

Right now i feel like dieing, oh its easy for me but im scared, i have loads of medication in the house that i can over dose my self with, i live on a four story apartment i can jump off, but no im scared.

I hate everything, I hate everyone, I even hate Me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim_girl24
06-06-2009, 05:39 AM
That is not a good thing to say about yourself. Killing yourself is a very horrible thing you can do in islam. Our life is a test. If you go to allah in times of trouble, allah will help you, believe me. I used to be just like you. I had so many problems in my life, I was always depressed and I didn't have no where to turn. This one day I started to pray namaaz because if no one could help me, I knew allah would. I tried to pray all 5 prayers. Most of the times I was in need, I made a sincere dua, and allah mostly helped me. Allah took my depression away and helped me see the brighter side of the world. Don't blame your problems on Islam. Become more religious and your life will change, inshallah. If we don't pray. we will suffer many calamities in life. Inshallah, everything will get better for you. I hope allah will guide you the right way and keep you from falling astray.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-06-2009, 07:00 AM
:sl:
this isnt meant to be harsh:
if people treat you like that, why should you react with hate... how is that going to solve anything?
to be honest, (and with all due respect) you seem to be feeling sorry for your self. you need to get out of this mental state, otherwise you'll be just digging a hole for yourself, which will only cause you not to get anything achieved.
if your family is making you feel like this and calling you degrading names, why have you turned around and hated Islam, etc for it....why do you let such people take something so great away from you...?why let them get the better of you...so you want get married and they disagree, so what? whats that got to do with you, why should that affect you and your dreams? let them think whatever they want, at the end of the day it's your life and you're the one living it, so why should it matter what people who treat you like dirt have to say?

if you want to get married, and there is no Islamic reason why they are stopping you, go see an imam/shiekh about your situation...

EDIT: and also about how they call you whatever they call you, i suggest to ignore it and dont show them your tears, etc...sometimes people come more cruel when they see that they're are hurting others...so yh just ignore it...

Snowflake
06-06-2009, 09:26 AM
True sis Muslim_girl24. Allah helps those who help themselves.

if you want to get married, and there is no Islamic reason why they are stopping you, go see an imam/shiekh about your situation...
Good advice sis Umm ul-Shaheed.

To the O.P.

Sister, I really feel for you. But you are directing your anger at the wrong source - Islam. The Prophet (saw) recommended marrying early. So the blame lies with those ignoring the Prophet's teachings not with Islam.

Sis don't do anything crazy. Be patient and try and solve this matter in a way that will be good for you long term. InshaAllah, the imaan will be able to advise you better and you can disclose the problem to him in greater detail.

Please increase your salah and make dua to Allah. If you trust Him, He won't let you down. : )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
06-08-2009, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Their Killing me, their slowly killing me, making me hate my religion, making me hate islam, i hate all thats going on, i hate them i hate my self. Im hurting deep down but theirs no one to talk to, not even my friends online, because they have taken them away, taken them all away. I cant even talk to them, not even my own mother, because i will be cussed, cursed, insulted and called a prostitude. Yes, im a prostitude for wanting to compleate half of my deen, for wanting to be love, for following the sunnah, for wanting to get married.

I cry, I cry but there is not use in crying, they dont care, nor do they see, right now i am crying, and my mother is watching a movie here with me asking why the girl in the movie is crying, yet not blinking and eyelid because i am.

Right now i feel like dieing, oh its easy for me but im scared, i have loads of medication in the house that i can over dose my self with, i live on a four story apartment i can jump off, but no im scared.

I know EXACTLY how you feel and I also hate everyone and everything, I've also come to a point in my life which has made me so angry at Allah swt (i don't want to be) but He has given me nothing but pain and heartache and He gives everything to eveyone else. I don't even know if I can beleive this..... Allsh is The Most Just? Are you sure??????? I don't believe so. :enough!:

Snowflake
06-08-2009, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I know EXACTLY how you feel and I also hate everyone and everything, I've also come to a point in my life which has made me so angry at Allah swt (i don't want to be) but He has given me nothing but pain and heartache and He gives everything to eveyone else. I don't even know if I can beleive this..... Allsh is The Most Just? Are you sure??????? I don't believe so. :enough!:

How dare you speak so low of Allah and call Him unjust (na udhu billah) you wretched humanbeing! Allah really has punished you hasn't He? He has given YOU hands to type out your grudges with him for the world to see, when there are people who are thankful but dont have hands to raise in duaa to Him. He gave YOU the faculties to think even though you don't understand Him when there are people who did but theirs have been taken away. He has given YOU without asking all you need to function like normal human being when those who are truly thankful to him are suffering real life-restricting disabilities. Poor you! Allah has given you the tools to enhance your life. But you do not use them appropriately. Allah gave you choices in life. If your life isn't how to want, it is your own doing. You are ungrateful and never satisfied with what you have, hence you blaming your Creator! There are beggers who are happier than you because they are grateful to Allah in all circumstances. If you think Allah is unjust, I promise you He isn't. Because you will get paid according to what you have earned, no more no less - you will see that on the Day. Then you will know how Just He is. :enough!:

Sorry to everyone else for the shock.

ghengis
06-08-2009, 01:06 PM
lol

i think u guys (i have made this mistake tooo... everyone does)
are undergoing trial.. and seem to be failing......

remember religion first.... the rules of faith. if u start thinking about your so called desire and long for it more than u long for god then u are in spiritually dangerous territory.

the whole point (or one of them) in islam is

1. do not let your desires and whims control you.....
2. learn about your relationship with god by learning about character qualities u need to cultivate with respect to allahs attributes..

if u go against the natural way of islam u will hate yourself.... its a natural consequence.

u have wronged your own soul.

align yourself with the way again. familiarize yourself with quran. read it often. its a healing.

AnonymousPoster
06-08-2009, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
How dare you speak so low of Allah and call Him unjust (na udhu billah) you wretched humanbeing! Allah really has punished you hasn't He? He has given YOU hands to type out your grudges with him for the world to see, when there are people who are thankful but dont have hands to raise in duaa to Him. He gave YOU the faculties to think even though you don't understand Him when there are people who did but theirs have been taken away. He has given YOU without asking all you need to function like normal human being when those who are truly thankful to him are suffering real life-restricting disabilities. Poor you! Allah has given you the tools to enhance your life. But you do not use them appropriately. Allah gave you choices in life. If your life isn't how to want, it is your own doing. You are ungrateful and never satisfied with what you have, hence you blaming your Creator! There are beggers who are happier than you because they are grateful to Allah in all circumstances. If you think Allah is unjust, I promise you He isn't. Because you will get paid according to what you have earned, no more no less - you will see that on the Day. Then you will know how Just He is. :enough!:

Sorry to everyone else for the shock.

You don't see it do you? Allah has been 'teh Just to you, maybe to others, but NO NOT TO ME!!! I am NOT a wretched human being, Allah has tunred me into what I am today because of all the ahrdships I have faced!!!! I have repented sincerely for whatever it is that I have done! What more does He want?????????? My repentence doesn't count, my good deeds don't count, I am NOTHING in Allah's eyes NOTHING!!!!!

Shatan has overtaken me, and He can't even help me!!! Hahaha what GREAT RAB!!!!!!

ghengis
06-08-2009, 02:45 PM
anonymous gender....

your islam and iman have seem to left you.

allah is just. thats the way it is.
if hes not just to you then you must think you are a special one.... like shaitan, he didnt bow down to adam cos he thought he was better..

pride is a wrong trait also, you are trying to manipulate allahs attributes instead of your own thoughts and beliefs, you are challenging god. you think u know better than him.

this is shirk.

a crime. very bad.

u sound self obsessed.... this is ok. it occurs on the spiritual path, as do delusions of grandeur, and extreme feelings of unworthiness. its a process you are going through.

whether it improves your religion or not is i suppose dependant on your actions and thoughts.

r u committing any major sins???

u cant sin and not be punished... not feel an inner angst. an anguish. if u want other than islam then u will feel pain.

mould yourself to be islamic and not the environment or other people...

dont worry. god exists. islam as given to us in the quran is a miracle.

dont worry. thats 100%

the rest is your attitudes and beliefs and what u choose to do with your life and react to the situation u are in......

its ok to feel how u do.... its a process. sometimes a humiliating one :)

it is what it is,,... just read quran.

The Ruler
06-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Shatan has overtaken me, and He can't even help me!!! Hahaha what GREAT RAB!!!!!!
Maybe because you need to help yourself before He helps you. What, you want a miracle? You want Him to suddenly make you pious and religious? And not put any work of your own in it? God doesn't wave magic wands, honey.

If your Imaan is strong enough to repent sincerely, why is it not strong enough to be patient? Or even to withstand times of trial?

Or is it that you believe that once you (pretend to) have a strong Imaan, life on earth is bliss?

Ansariyah
06-08-2009, 02:57 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/creative...hardships.html

Sister/bro, I will keep u in my duas..Stay strong, don't lose hope in Allah.

AnonymousPoster
06-08-2009, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Maybe because you need to help yourself before He helps you. What, you want a miracle? You want Him to suddenly make you pious and religious? And not put any work of your own in it? God doesn't wave magic wands, honey.

If your Imaan is strong enough to repent sincerely, why is it not strong enough to be patient? Or even to withstand times of trial?

Or is it that you believe that once you (pretend to) have a strong Imaan, life on earth is bliss?
Myabe readin Qur'an, praying etc makes you feel peace or makes your YOUR problems disappear, but it doesn't happen with everyone, I have been tested and punishment all my life NON-STOP!!!!! No time to breathe no time to get some air and have a rest from trials.... and you want em to be patient??? haha :D :raging:

AnonymousPoster
06-08-2009, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghengis
anonymous gender....

your islam and iman have seem to left you.

allah is just. thats the way it is.
if hes not just to you then you must think you are a special one.... like shaitan, he didnt bow down to adam cos he thought he was better..

pride is a wrong trait also, you are trying to manipulate allahs attributes instead of your own thoughts and beliefs, you are challenging god. you think u know better than him.

this is shirk.

a crime. very bad.

u sound self obsessed.... this is ok. it occurs on the spiritual path, as do delusions of grandeur, and extreme feelings of unworthiness. its a process you are going through.

whether it improves your religion or not is i suppose dependant on your actions and thoughts.

r u committing any major sins???

u cant sin and not be punished... not feel an inner angst. an anguish. if u want other than islam then u will feel pain.

mould yourself to be islamic and not the environment or other people...

dont worry. god exists. islam as given to us in the quran is a miracle.

dont worry. thats 100%

the rest is your attitudes and beliefs and what u choose to do with your life and react to the situation u are in......

its ok to feel how u do.... its a process. sometimes a humiliating one :)

it is what it is,,... just read quran.

How can you say that when I have seen with my own eyes that all Muslim DO NOT get punished for their sins Thats' I sais what I said about Allah being The Just. Don't say things that you don't knwo for sure. I certainly know for sure that peoepl that I have known, commit major sins and have still not been punished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:enough! :

aadil77
You don't see it do you? Allah has been 'teh Just to you, maybe to others, but NO NOT TO ME!!! I am NOT a wretched human being, Allah has tunred me into what I am today because of all the ahrdships I have faced!!!! I have repented sincerely for whatever it is that I have done! What more does He want?????????? My repentence doesn't count, my good deeds don't count, I am NOTHING in Allah's eyes NOTHING!!!!!

Sis these are trials, how you react to them and whether you keep patience or not is what Allah is exactly looking for, because in these trials is great thawab and removal of sins. Once they're over you're gonna look back and wished you'd reacted in the best way to have made the most of them.

Don't look at others and think why have they got it all good when I'm here going through crap. Look at people less fortunate than you, because their will always be someone worse off than you, look at the crippled families in palestine who've had everything taken from them. Every muslim goes trials at some point in their lives. Allah tests those he loves, its an opportunity for you to make the most of. So You have to maintain patience and in the end you will come out a better person.

Tony
Bismillahir rahmanhir rahim, sister so sorry to hear these things, remember that Allah is with you at all times, be patient and make dua after each namaz so that Allah will guide and protect you. Do not really hate yourself, Almighty Allah created you and gave to you your path, stay on it sister and seek refuge with Him. May Allah strengthen your deen and make your way easy, Ameen

The Ruler
06-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Myabe readin Qur'an, praying etc makes you feel peace or makes your YOUR problems disappear, but it doesn't happen with everyone, I have been tested and punishment all my life NON-STOP!!!!! No time to breathe no time to get some air and have a rest from trials.... and you want em to be patient??? haha :D :raging:
Easy there tiger. I don't just sit there and beg God to make life perfect for me. Because that simply isn't going to happen. I get up on my feet and work (and pray)... So that life perfects itself.

If you read most of my posts in the Advice and counselling section, you'll find that they're relatively different to the typical "pray and read the Qur'an" posts. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that, but nothing's going to be solved if you just pray and read the Qur'an. Not when the problem is not just spiritual. And even with Imaan problems, you sometimes need to turn to other sources. Because no Imaan = no real, solid belief in God. And without that, how passionate is your du'a?

noorseeker
06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Im sure in the cold light of day, sister you will realise what you have wrote down is wrong, You feel hurt and let down, and looking for someone to blame, and Allah swt is the easy target.

I do it from time to time, oh Allah i pray , why me , why is the non practising peopel getting everything.I know its hard sis, it is for al of us.

I know we all will say think about those people in the third world , they have nothing going for them at the minute. While we have everything

I make dua for you,

The Ruler
06-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Don't say things that you don't knwo for sure.
Tu quoque. =_=

I certainly know for sure that peoepl that I have known, commit major sins and have still not been punished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:enough! :
No, you don't. Allah isn't always going to punish a sinner by physically hurting/mutilating them.

Al-Zaara
06-08-2009, 03:19 PM
What are the possibilities of you moving out?

What are the possibilities of your family actually not being aware of the seriousness of your mentalhealth condition?
It is in some degree possible they do not know how much they actually are hurting you. This is your chance to tell them flat out.

Every minute is time to breath, time to think, to relax.

There are places you can go find help from. Please do not hesitate to call someone professional, you can find numbers and sites close to you online.

And if you do find someone professional to talk to, they can also try to advice you about your economical situation if you decide to move out.

How it is justified to call you a prostitute?

aadil77
06-08-2009, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
And without that, how passionate is your du'a?
You should do Du'a, but you can't expect or rely on it to be answered. People have to be in the mind frame that they may be trialled throughout their life and they have to learn to accept it and be prepared for it. But they should also realise that they are better off than others who have it all easy, because they will be gaining immense thawab for their hardships and their souls will be purified in the process with expiation of sins.

GuestFellow
06-08-2009, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

Hating yourself will not achieve anything. Killing yourself will not achieve anything.

I suggest you should see a doctor if your feeling suicidal. They will provide you with some support.

We all go through difficult times, not just you. People all over the world are suffering.

The reason we have the Quran is to cope with these difficult times. Pray and perform Salat five times a day. Allah will surely help you when the time is right. Life is a test and you cannot expect someone to do all the hard work for you. You need to take action and take control over your life.

Focus on all the positive aspects of life. You have food, water and shelter that Allah has provided. Many people do not have these necessities to live in some parts of the world.

It is your choice end of the day. You have to help yourself. Answers are there. You need to put the effort and find these answers to your problems.

Be patient.

Snowflake
06-08-2009, 05:26 PM

Do you realise that when you say Allah is unjust (na udhu billah) you are denying His Beautiful name and attribute 'Al-Adl' -The Just, The One who is entitled to do what He does. You are blantantly insisting that He has no such name and attribute!! SubhanAllah! I beg Allah to have mercy on you.

How long have you been on earth? 25-30 the most? Perhaps less? Have you forgotten Prophet Ayub? He suffered trial after trial with the last one lasting EIGHTEEN YEARS! But not once did he complain. Not once! But what was his reward? Did Allah not hear his prayer and end his suffering?

"Then We heard his prayer and removed that adversity from which he suffered, and We gave him his household and the like thereof along with them, a mercy from Our store and remembrance for the worshippers." (Surah 21: Verse 84)
And you have the audacity to call Allah of such unworthy names because you didnt show patience and you wasn't grateful to Him in all conditions? Ask yourself, what wrong have you done and continue to do that your head has become so messed up you can't differentiate between talking jaiz and kuffer anymore? The weakness is in you. Face it. Allah doesn't wrong anyone. I've probably been through more crap than you, but I blame myself and other people. Not Allah! You better wake up and for once take a good hard look at yourself and instead of blaming Allah, blame yourself where you were to blame and other people when they wronged you. Allah didn't tell you to make mistakes and He never told others to wrong you. You all had a choice. Accept it!

SistaSista
06-09-2009, 12:03 AM
O stop this nonsense anonymous, you are sounding totally ungrateful and inpatient, tut tut, are you alive? are you having trouble breathing, walking, talking, moaning, blind, bed bound, you are alive, are you not?

Fix up your bad mind self, to meet your maker and REPENT, REPENT, REPENT, FOR BEING SOO RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL, tut, :raging: what makes you sooo special why you should not suffer??? Dont come DISSING MY LORD on this site are you mad??

How about stop moaning, be grateful, and do not curse your Lord, things could be sooo much worse for you.

We get paid for good deeds in next life and punished for bad deeds in next life, perhaps this is why you dont see people get punished or rewarded as yet, and who are you to judge them on their sins???

TUT, BOOOO,

Agstafallah,

Im sorry, you need a reality check, and spiritual therapy :enough!:

ghengis
06-09-2009, 12:56 AM
I honestly believe there are people signing on on this forum, claiming they are muslim and they are not.

Decieving us.

Stopping us progressing in our deen.

Causing strife amongst us.

So we waste our time on useless threads.

We are warned to beware of deception.

Nobody has benefitted from this thread... We have had our time wasted.

Not to mention on other threads.

U lot have been taken for a ride by deceptive time wasters.

"see with the noor of allah, inshallah, satan has vowed to attack us from every angle..... Keep your faith in allah, and be vigilant, and be aware..."

"stop giving dawah to those that dont understand.... It seems that the time is upon us muslims.... The time to know that we are being decieved"

roohani.doctor
06-09-2009, 01:11 AM
first off --> killing yourself will not change a thing. Many people have done it and it hasnt done them much good, has it?

Second --> I know life is NOT easy, and you have pretty much hit rock-bottom...but listen to everyone here, you HAVE to pull yourself up, make yourself immune to the pain, its the only way...you need to be strong...

Hate is a strong vile emotion. How can you hate what Allah has created.

I wish I could help. I will pray for you sis.

Eric H
06-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Greetings and peace be with you anonymous;

Anyway

People are often unreasonable, illogical, hateful and self centered;
Forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It never was between you and them anyway.

In the spirit of praying for eternal hope.

Eric

Ummu Sufyaan
06-09-2009, 05:41 AM
Edit

ژاله
06-09-2009, 06:56 AM
sis please be patient and hopeful in bad times,dont lose faith in God,keep praying that he gets you out of this,He will take this misery away from you and you will be amply rewarded inshallah.
dont ever let this thought strike you that God doesnt love you,for he does as a matter of fact.why wouldnt he when he created you,blessed you with life and still(even though your situation is quite miserable) kept you in a better condition than may be million of people all around the world...look @ yourself,the thousands of complex reactions going on inside your body,if anyone of them goes wrong,or even a single cell of your body becomes cancerous all of a sudden,invades your organs,and puts your life at a jeopardy,what a misery it would be?but Allah is kind enough to you that he makes sure that doesnt happen to you.he is merciful enough that he has given you eyes to see...can you imagine the situation of people who are blind?not even able to cross a road themselves,always in dark?what life would be like to them?Alhamdulillah you are better,a hundred times better...still there are people who have lost all their families in wars etc.look @ poor palestinians,kashmiris,people whose children have been slaughtered before their eyes,whose homes have been destroyed,no where to live,nothing to eat....Alhamdulillah you are better...still better.he hasnt made you crippled,you are not bed ridden,has given you hands to work,feet to walk.there are people who dont even have that.He must love you to bless you with all this,if he hated you,why would have he given you anything at all?The list of his blesings go on and on,just because they are so common and we are so used to them,we dont realise their value,but only when we lost something.
sis please realize that this life has no significance of its own.it doesnt matter if we are rich or poor,beautiful or ugly,have everything or have nothing.what we call life is just a transition phase,a preparation to something that will never end.and if we are smart enough to earn something for that eternal life,we are successful...the affairs of this world are worthless after all.
Allah distributes his blesssings among people the way he wants.he doesnt bestow people with blessings because of their deeds.you know the story of the prophet yunus?how much had he suffered,though he had no sin(sinless he was,being a prophet),that was because Allah tests people,and he tests those whom he intends to give something great,to find if the person is worth it or not.if you drift through these difficult trials with strength and faith,be sure that you will be rewarded beyond all, all who had easy lives and no worries....and may be then you feel thankful to Allah for those difficulties,because if you dindnt face them,you might not have got all those blessings.
All of us have something special in ourselves.all we need is to realize our potentials,be strong,free ourselves of pessimism and wrong thoughts,and then work hard to change our situation.and trust me,it is not as difficult as it seems to be.
I pray Allah grants you sabr,courage and faith in these hard times.dont lose your faith in him and be grateful for what he has given you.Allah says:why would he punish you if you are faithful and grateful? he values gratefulness and knows everything.

ژاله
06-09-2009, 07:02 AM
^that was meant for the second anonymous poster by the way...as for first poster, i am confused what the matter is,may be she wants to get married and people call her prostitute for wanting so,or may be God forbid ,i dont know ,there is something else..
i think a lot of people would be mistaken,,anonymous poster one,could you please clearify.thanks

ahmed_indian
06-09-2009, 07:43 AM
may Allah help you sister. dont think that everybody is enjoying their lives. there are many like you or maybe worse.

start a new life: read Quran's translation & prophet's biography to know the meaning of life.

2. try to get out of this situation. talk to ur imam or maybe a good relative to get you married.

may Allah help you and give you a pious caring husband.

Zahida
06-09-2009, 07:58 AM
:w::bump1::sl: This is very sad............ Instead of ranting and raving about Allah and what He has not given you................... think about what He has given you, and be grateful................ you have your health, family, two arms legs eyes to see perfectly with a roof over your head clothes on your back and food in your stomach....................

expecting from peope because you are looking in the wrong place............ you won't find anything where you are looking........

WATCH AND LOOK At people and news around you .....................

ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING???????????

I will make dua for you May Allah ease your difficulties and replace them with ease. May Allah forgive your blasphemy............. because He IS all forgiving, just and He sees all and knows all. Ameen.

AnonymousPoster
06-09-2009, 09:10 AM
OH MY!!! I can't believe I said all those things on here yesterday. I am so ashamed of myself. imsad

I was reading through my posts and thought... is that really me who said such horrible things to my Lord??? Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah :cry:

I deserve everything I get. I owe my life to Allah SWT, and here I am being the most ungrateful human being in the world!!! What is wrong with me? I am silly excuse for a human being.

I am so sorry to everyone I have offended, so sorry. :cry:

Most imortantly I pray that Allah SWT forgives me for saying such horrible things and for having so much hatred inside this weak heart. Ameen. :exhausted

Eric H
06-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Greetings and peace be with you AnonymousGender;

Life can seem a constant grind with a few good bits thrown in to give us hope. Somehow you have to get from your age to my age which is only sixty, without feeling like your being beaten into the ground. No matter how depressing your life is, search for ten things to thank God for today, and repeat this daily to lift your spirits.

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God

And just to make you think a little further, this also applies when you look in the mirror.
In the spirit of praying to a loving and merciful God; who cares about each and every one of us despite all our differences.

Eric

Snowflake
06-09-2009, 10:45 AM
OH MY!!! I can't believe I said all those things on here yesterday. I am so ashamed of myself. imsad

I was reading through my posts and thought... is that really me who said such horrible things to my Lord??? Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah :cry:

I deserve everything I get. I owe my life to Allah SWT, and here I am being the most ungrateful human being in the world!!! What is wrong with me? I am silly excuse for a human being.

Most imortantly I pray that Allah SWT forgives me for saying such horrible things and for having so much hatred inside this weak heart. Ameen. :exhausted
Alhumdulillah, it's a great feeling watching realisation dawn. I pray it stays with you sis and Allah makes your journey through life easy. By Allah sis, if those around you don't appreciate you, forget about them. There are people who need you. A small child somewhere would love to be held. An elderly person cared for. A hungry person fed. A sick tended to. You can be so much to so many people. Life isn't complete until we live for others. If you share yours with those who will appreciate you, you will find happiness and fulfilment without lookign for it. Real happiness lies in giving, not taking. And I feel you have plenty to give. :)

May Allah be with you. Ameen x

redblackmask
06-10-2009, 02:38 AM
Listen to me:

Don't harm yourself in any way! God gave you life man! He gave you a functional body and brain as well, I'm assuming.

Don't let anyone crush you or your faith. Your faith is between you and God ultimately.

redblackmask
06-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Seriously man, that first post was disturbing. Think of your life and the amazing planet God gave you life to live on. Your life is worth much more than you might think!

What you should do is try to set some goals for yourself. Write down on a piece of paper goals you wish to set for yourself and the positive things in your life.

Take care and stay with God!

ژاله
06-10-2009, 03:00 AM

^happy to see you realize your Gods blessings....best of luck:)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-10-2009, 03:09 AM
Alhamdulillah for that post, phew! may Allah forgive us all, ameen.

:sl:

M..x
06-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Salaams. I just read fru tha first page of replies. & Ya'no wha, I cant belive some of tha finz that have been said. Buh whuever you are, you need to big time fix up. Killing yourself will achieve nowt. There's people dying out there, praying they get fru another day, & your contemplating suicide and cussing your relgion. Thats proper disgraceful kasme. Appreciate what you have, appreciate you HAVE something going for you. Appreciate tha fakt you have time to repent. Appreciate you are bless by Allah to have Islam in your life. There's no point sitting at home getting depressed about tha stuffs we dunt have in our lives, be grateful wha you du got. =)

Adil_Islam
06-16-2009, 11:17 PM
SubhanAllaah some of you people are complaining as if you are getting the most harshest of all tests! Well let me tell you, you are not! Do you think you have been through more Hardship than the Prophet SAW's and the Sahabah RA? You have not, when they were spreading this deen in the early years there was real hardship but they remained patient and firm in Emaan. This deen is about patience, if you don't believe Allaah is Al Adil (The All Just!) then you are denying one of the attributes of Allaah, and this is a form of Shirk in the category of Al Asma Wa Sifat. Do you think you are going through more hardship than some of the pious predecessors who were persecuted for standing up for the deen of Al Islam? Do you think you have been tested more than some of our Ulama in the prisons today? Have you been tested more than our brothers and sisters in Philestine? Wallaahu Aalim but I doubt it very very much! The defficiency is not in the justness of Allaah Ta'ala but it is in your Iman and Wallahi you are being tested. Do you want Jannah for free? Remain patient until the day of judgement In shaa Allaah and make dua for the Ummah. Look at the person in the worse position than you and say Al Hamdulilah

Adil www.themuskshop.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.