/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing someone so much

anonymous
05-29-2009, 10:46 AM
What do you do when you miss someone very very very dearly, and no matter what you try to do or how you do it, it keeps hitting your heart once in a while (the memory of losing him), and you think your head is being messed up.

I miss him so much, but he's gone. I try and try and try to move on, but I keep remembering him... I am getting tired.

What is the purpose of life. Why is love such a pain in the backside...

What does God want from us?

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ositobimbo4life
05-29-2009, 12:30 PM
If you lost someone, as in them dying, realize that it might be on the selfish side that you want them back. For all we know they are indeed in a better place right now and it was their time. You have to love yourself first before anything and realize that what is done is done. You have to accept the outcome and instead of seeing it as a negative, see it as a challenge that God would trust you enough to believe in you that you could over come this misery you're in right now. It sucks, and I know I cannot feel you 100 percent on this (seeing as how this never happened to me before), but we're given challenges to face them. You shouldn't beat yourself at all. You should take this misery and turn it into something positive. You're down, but is that what you're suppose to be doing? No! You're suppose to get up, accept the truth, and see what you can turn this misery into. You're not alone here, and you have 'peeps' here. Haha.
Realize that.

Soulja Girl
05-29-2009, 12:35 PM
:sl:

^And suppose they're not dead, they're still aliiveee? :hmm:

:w:

AnonymousPoster
05-29-2009, 12:45 PM
time is the best healer sweety imsad he left you so hes not worth it...try and move on and when you think about him immediately busy yourself. it works :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
05-29-2009, 12:48 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

They say time is the best healer

I say it's true

It's also known that it's in the remembrance of Allah that hearts find rest

That's true too, without a doubt

Move on, try to forget, live for the future rather than in the shadow of what could have been.

May Allah (swt) bless you sis. Ameen

<3 WassalamuAlaykum

muslimah4life
05-29-2009, 01:05 PM
it hurts when you lose someone so dear to you

Tanya Khan
05-29-2009, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
What do you do when you miss someone very very very dearly, and no matter what you try to do or how you do it, it keeps hitting your heart once in a while (the memory of losing him), and you think your head is being messed up.

I miss him so much, but he's gone. I try and try and try to move on, but I keep remembering him... I am getting tired.

What is the purpose of life. Why is love such a pain in the backside...

What does God want from us?

imsad

Six I'm sorry to hear your goin thru this. If you want to walk don't hesitate to private msg me.

your sister and friend. :)

true believer
05-29-2009, 08:06 PM
sis i feel ur pain wallahi. they are some ppl i realli miss dat broke contact. time does kinda help...but u'll still think bout em,and the sad thing is...u'll forget them. its sad but true. and u cling onto the memories that slip away more and more. just make dua. i hope it helps :)

Snowflake
05-29-2009, 10:11 PM
If you miss someone, then instead of fighting it, allow yourself to miss them. When missing them also think that there's a reason why this happened and it was the will of Allah as He DOES know what is best for us. So let yourself miss them but use that experience to strengthen your imaan and benefit them through dua. Another thing is to occupy yourself in doing good deeds. Recite al-Quran, cuz that will surely give you peace. In short, keep busy as it's only when the mind is empty and the hands idle that we have time to dwell on things too much. There might still be times, you miss them lots. But also times when you dont miss them that much. But eventually there will come times when you will only miss them sometimes, or not at all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.