/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hour al ayn

yusuf18
05-29-2009, 12:40 PM
The Houris (hoor al-Ayn/hoors/hurs) have variously been described as being "chaste females", "restraining their glances", "modest gaze", "wide and beautiful/lovely eyes", "untouched / with hymen unbroken by sexual intercourse", "like pearls", "virgins", "voluptuous/full-breasted", and allah says Sura As-Sâffât (37):40-48: And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes; (Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved

Al-hoor al-‘iyn are extremely beautiful, such that the marrow of their shins will be visible from beneath their garments. Every man who enters Paradise will have two wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn. Allaah says, describing them (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein (Gardens) will be Khayraatun‑Hisaan [fair (wives) good and beautiful];

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?

Hoor (beautiful, fair females) guarded in pavilions;

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?

With whom no man or jinni has had Tamth [opening their hymens with sexual intercourse] before them.

It was narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse.” He was asked, “O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?” He said, “He will be given the strength of one hundred (men).” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb).
look what allah has in store for us men

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
05-29-2009, 02:09 PM
:sl:
couldnt of this gone in the brothers section?

S_87
05-29-2009, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
for sure!!!

convert
05-29-2009, 02:18 PM
i dont get some muslims' fascination with carnality in jennah

it doesn't matter if you are perverted for the things in akhira or dunya, you still need to fix yourself

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yusuf18
05-29-2009, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Lol, yusuf18... you're probably one of the most controversial members we have here. Especially if your topic has something to do with sisters - it's a guaranteed several posts in the space of a few minutes.

I think all sisters on this site hate you, just so you know. :><:

Excellent post, btw. :X
urhhh why is that im realy good guy:D

yusuf18
05-29-2009, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
sister wouldnt you want to know about these beautiful houirs:)

S_87
05-29-2009, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
sister wouldnt you want to know about these beautiful houirs:)
well as you yourself said:

look what allah has in store for us men
we're not males so maybe you can discuss in as much detail as you want in the brothers section.

Re.TiReD
05-29-2009, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

we're not males so maybe you can discuss in as much detail as you want in the brothers section.
Maybe that's the reason he dont got access :><:

yusuf18
05-29-2009, 02:27 PM
well as you yourself said:

but you posted on the thread so i reply 2 u

yusuf18
05-29-2009, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
and their is nothing wrong in talking about the beautiful houris on this section becouse its to do with islam

S_87
05-29-2009, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
hahahhaaaaaa you so rock :statisfie :p

but you posted on the thread so i reply 2 u
Dear brother, i can only assume from your posts that you really want to get married for certain reasons, thats fine and natural, but please talk about it with ur fellow brothers because i have read things regarding this topic and even threads on other forums but none of them showed-and i mean this in the politest way possible- desparate men thinking without their brains as your topics on these subjects indicate.

yusuf18
05-29-2009, 02:33 PM
hahahhaaaaaa you so rock :statisfie :p

Dear brother, i can only assume from your posts that you really want to get married for certain reasons, thats fine and natural, but please talk about it with ur fellow brothers because i have read things regarding this topic and even threads on other forums but none of them showed-and i mean this in the politest way possible- desparate men thinking without their brains as your topics on these subjects indicate.
what can i do :rollseyes i am that type of brother :thumbs_up

S_87
05-29-2009, 02:36 PM
what can i do :rollseyes i am that type of brother :thumbs_up
thats great, so you can discuss it with your brothers only incase your future wife happens to check your posts one day and gets scared of your....eagerness

yusuf18
05-29-2009, 02:39 PM
thats great, so you can discuss it with your brothers only incase your future wife happens to check your posts one day and gets scared of your....eagerness
dont worry future wife wont find out and their is nothing to find out im being honest and im not talking to sisters im talking in genrale way/ rember my dear sister men are hungry wolves

convert
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
dont worry future wife wont find out and their is nothing to find out im being honest and im not talking to sisters im talking in genrale way/ rember my dear sister men are hungry wolves
speak for yourself. if you are such a hungry wolf then why are you not fasting? you can control yourself you know. no excuse to go on and on like this.

S_87
05-29-2009, 02:42 PM
hungry wolf or not, they can control themselves no?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.