/* */

PDA

View Full Version : in need of help

AnonymousPoster
05-29-2009, 01:54 PM
:sl:
i have a problem which is , theres this guy which i have liked for almost 4 years now and he knows i like him , i know im not suposed to be seaking2 him but it just seems impossible for me to forget him, we tried like so many times before to stop talking to eachother on msn but one of us breaks the silence all the time, and these days he keeps saying things to me which make me think he likes me but I always change the subject because im afraid 2 know, I pray everyday and try my best to be a better muslim but then I do this…what do I do? Confront him ask him to be serious ? or just try forgetting about him again which know wnt work

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mathematician
05-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Chatting on msn with hiim is not a good idea and you should know that. It doesn't
do anybody any good. If he is serious about liking you he should be man enough to approach your parents. If not, then he is not worth it.

S_87
05-29-2009, 02:06 PM
well do you both want to get married? if so then go about getting ur wali involved..

Re.TiReD
05-29-2009, 02:28 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...e-him-her.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
true believer
05-29-2009, 08:03 PM
aww bless...but on a SERIOUS note. sis, crushes come n go. i had loads of crushes in the past...but i neva act on them, and alhamdiallah to this day i havent dated..(16). if u serious tho...as it seems u are...speak to him bout this and tell him that its the halal way or NO WAY...tell him ur a allah fearing sister who wont lower or comporise her deen for a dude or a crush (play it lightly, dnt be like I LOVE U or some rubbish...) and erm see what he says...if he like...U WANNA GO OUT? den u know he's not the right one and all u can do is..SHAME HIM (first thing if he drops dat line)...by dat i mean, put him in his place..like HOW DARE U?! (or less erm...u know...tone it dwn) besides if he says dat...it shows lack of respect. anyway...what he says will show what dat of person he is. and DNT TALK TO HIM ON MSN...seriously, u'll just curse it..seriously. and pray for u guys. its a special word i always forget...type of prayer for this kinda thing...oh well cant rememba. and anyway i wrote too much. anyway tell him allll bout how halal relationship and he'll reveal himself. GOOD LUCK! i wish u the best. :) x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!