/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Finding love for Allah SWT

Javba
05-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Dear Bro's & Sis's in Islam & those from previous ummah's of Allah SWT.

I am writing to seek guidance - maybe some of U have had such questions before.

In Obeying the Din of Allah - love of Allah SWT is better than fear. How to convert fear of Allah SWT to love. Man by nature complains more & thanks less for His blessings.

Thanks for reading - Jazak Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
05-29-2009, 11:03 PM
:sl:

In my opinion, in order to increase the love you have for Allah, strengthen your relationship with him via constant sincere dua. With every accepted dua, your iman as well as your connection with Allah will feel stronger, InshaAllah.

glo
05-29-2009, 11:07 PM
What are the reasons that you fear Allah rather than love him?
Is he not merciful and loving?

I suggest you remind yourself daily of every blessing Allah has given you - hopefully that will remind you of just how much he loves and cares for you ...

Salaam :)

aadil77
05-29-2009, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Javba
How to convert fear of Allah SWT to love.
woh for me its the opposite, I wish I could convert some of my plentiful love of Allah to more fear

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-30-2009, 01:55 AM
There's no need to convert your fear of Allah to love for Allah. As Muslims you have both. It's not the same as the wordly fear we know of. Having fear of Allah means being conscious of your actions, good or bad. You can have love and fear of Allah both.

If you want to really increase the love for Allah, definitely make lots of du'a as that is your weapon. Allah never disregards a du'a, whether you think he accepts it or not. Remember no is also an answer. Also try to remain steadfast in your salah, understand who Allah is, think of His blessings etc. Anything that we've been told that would bring you closer to Allah. Each time you pray or as much as u pray, you get closer to Allah, breaking barriers between you and Him.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-30-2009, 10:37 AM
There's no need to convert your fear of Allah to love for Allah. As Muslims you have both. It's not the same as the wordly fear we know of. Having fear of Allah means being conscious of your actions, good or bad. You can have love and fear of Allah both.
second that...

S_87
05-30-2009, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What are the reasons that you fear Allah rather than love him?
Is he not merciful and loving?

Salaam :)
Yes indeed the mercy of Allah cannot be imagined but Allah is also severe in punishment and so we as muslims should hope for the mercy of Allah but fear His punishment when we disobey.

Najm
05-30-2009, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

SubhaanAllah!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.