/* */

PDA

View Full Version : have you ever encounter a person that talked trash about islam?

User_23338
05-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Well so far i haven't seen a person talk trash about islam infront of me, but i have a feeling it is going to happen soon though, i swear why don't these people ever shut up, this just proves that these ignorant people have nothing better to do, Thank God im not in there shoes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Greetings, MrKhan

I think people being misinformed about your faith offer a wonderful opportunity for you to put the record right! :)
Isn't that what you call giving da'wah?

When the time comes, I hope you will treat them with patience and respect - and hopefully gain their respect in return.

Salaam :)

SistaSista
05-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Yes I have and it makes me sorry for them,

In this midst of arrogant and ignorant people who misunderstand Islam or who have no understanding of Islam many times those people talk trash about Islam and it makes me cross! I have heard 'muslims' talk trash due to lack of understanding and or knowledge, 'men who have beard and go mosque 5 times a day are extreme', another told me 'observing hijab is extreme'. I have to be careful who I sit with as a new muslim, those I thought were 'safe' they are 'muslim', are not what I expect muslims to be like, now I have learnt some basics of the religion, I read some people just born and die muslim on birth/death cert, as its the actions that make one a true muslim. Some muslims need serious dawah not just the non muslims.

Yanal
05-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Yes some spammers here and there...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-30-2009, 01:32 AM
I've never come across but I've heard about people in my Arabic class secretly hating because we had a revert in my class and one reverted towards the end of the semester mashaAllah. They really hated it lol. Two others are looking into it. One bro he isnt even Muslim but totally acts like one subhanAllah, dunno wats holdin em back...so imagine the fire roaming inside them. Secretly hating on us lol.

Majority though just always asked me questions. I love when they do...it gives me a chance to give them dawah. Sadly tho yes a lot of Muslims themself need dawah...may Allah guide us all, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.