/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9 things you should never say to a man!

Sahabiyaat
05-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Here's a look at 9 things women say that drive men nuts.

(ofpurse it did include sexual references, but thanks to the editing of moi, it is clean to read!!)

1) "That looks cute."

For the most part, men hate cute. We don't want to hear about it, we don't want to see it, and we sure as hell don't want to be it. If we come down stairs after getting dressed and you tell us we look cute, there's a 100 per cent chance we're changing. We're supposed to be your protector, your rock, and cute does not fit into that picture.

2) "We need to talk."

These four words shut off a man's brain faster than long division. When men hear you say that they immediately go into flight mode. And anything they can do to get out of this conversation—and better yet, your flat—they will. There are plenty of other ways to approach a delicate conversation, and getting us in a place where we feel comfortable is a good start.

3) "It's just a game."

Actually, it's not just a game. Sports are a major part of our lives and the outcome has as much to do with our mood as just about anything else. Is it fair? No. Is it right? No. Is it immature? Maybe. But it's life. Sometimes we just care too much. We understand that it doesn't make sense, but you should be happy that we're that passionate about something. Telling us that "it's just a game" is like us telling you that Oprah's just a talk show host.

4) "Nothing's wrong."

Please don't tell us nothing's wrong. The look on your face could make the toughest guy on the planet weep like a primary school girl and your arms are crossed so tight you might explode. We're not mind readers; tell us what's going on. And don't make us guess because—believe me—you won't like what we come up with.

5) "I sound like my mum."

The mere fact that you might turn into your mum someday scares the hell out of us. Don't say it, even in jest—it's not funny. We actually believe (and pray) that the saying "every woman ends up looking like their mother" is an old wives' tale. If we didn't, no one would ever get married.

6) "I just want to be friends."

No you don't. You just want us to stop calling you. This is a lot like pulling off a plaster. Do it quick—don't prolong the agony. Most of us take "I just want to be friends" as "There's still a chance," so if there isn't just make it a clean break and move on. Everyone will be much better because of it.

7) "What are you wearing?"

We're wearing whatever's clean or whatever you tell us to. We don't plan out our wardrobe days in advance, but we do actually try and look presentable. It may not work a lot of the time, but we do give it a shot. Giving us direction is completely encouraged though, so go ahead and suggest … nicely.

8) "Do you think she's pretty?"

Of course we do, our standards are much lower than yours. But just because we check her out doesn't mean we think any less of you. We try to be as discreet as possible, but for the most part, we can't help it. It's in our DNA. When an attractive woman walks by, it's best to just pretend nothing happened.

9) "Which outfit do you like better?"

I'm going to be honest here—90 per cent of the guys out there are not going to tell you which outfit they like better: they're going to try to pick the one you like better and not get into a holy war when the babysitter is due any minute. To us, you always look good. Getting a couple of cocktails and spending as much time as we can without the kids is our ultimate goal for a rare night out.

the ones in bold r the most commonly complained about by men!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
05-30-2009, 10:12 AM
9 things you should never say to a man
:rolleyes: you bet theyll be memorised and said

Güven
05-30-2009, 12:27 PM
only 9? lol

Rabi'ya
05-30-2009, 12:29 PM
:sl:

i know, why only 9...these things are usually 10 !!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
05-30-2009, 01:16 PM
it was 10 but i removed inappropritate content lest the mods smack me.

i mean i dont even understand????? why would you not like someone saying ur cute? it challenges ur macho image and makes u think the girl/wife thinks ur too girly or something?

point 8 actually solves a very long thread on this forum, on does a man find his wife less attractive after seeing a better looking lady. lol. :D

yusuf18
05-30-2009, 01:30 PM
i like point 8 i realy do:bump1:

Najm
05-30-2009, 01:34 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Me and Akhi G, wouldnt mind if the women say number 1 to us!!!

Number 3, it IS just a game!!

Number 4 is true!!

Number 9, i would say what i feel. I would want her to go out looking silly lol!

P.s How do you deal with number 8? I mean if my wife IS the most attractive girl in the world, then fair enough, id answer with a NO! and if not then..... ?

FiAmaaniAllah

Güven
05-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Lol Najm , Great minds think alike, huh!!! :p

Sahabiyaat
05-30-2009, 03:59 PM
you men.....:skeleton:

MunirAhmadKamil
05-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Salam brothers and sisters... i agree with the list:) gave me a laugh aswell heheh

Intisar
05-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Lol @ I sound like my mum, what's wrong with sounding like your mum? Shouldn't that be a good thing? :p

Rabi'ya
05-30-2009, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
Lol @ I sound like my mum, what's wrong with sounding like your mum? Shouldn't that be a good thing? :p
depends on what your mum is like, and depends on the subject at hand. Also your husband is probably concerned because he wouldn't have wanted to marry your mum(I'm hoping)

Although there is a saying that if you want to marry someone look at their mum(if they're female) and their dad(if they're male) and you'll have a pretty good idea of what they'll be like when they're older

noorseeker
05-30-2009, 04:32 PM
number 1 ..LETS go shopping

Yanal
05-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Nice list hopefully my future wife should receive this by e mail and start studying it..

MunirAhmadKamil
05-30-2009, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
hahaha...also very true! hearing that makes me...."oh noo!! not again!"

Yanal
05-30-2009, 04:40 PM
At least she asks you to go with you,some just leave.

Najm
05-30-2009, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar

Excuse me? My wife inshaAllah would be very understanding! I would love to take my wife shopping!! It would be a good day out!:rollseyes

I guess you brothers (and me) need to find the GEMS then you wont mind taking her shopping!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Güven
05-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Going shopping with my wife sounds awesome :D

Najm
05-30-2009, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
At least she asks you to go with you,some just leave.
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

:D Your soo ready to get married!!! Huurry up and get a job!:rollseyes We love our wives!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Yanal
05-30-2009, 04:48 PM
InshAllah^.

crayon
05-30-2009, 05:03 PM
Ohhh poor naive brother... You really have no idea what you're in for, shopping with a woman... I'm laughing just thinking about it. ;D

Güven
05-30-2009, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Ohhh poor naive brother... You really have no idea what you're in for, shopping with a woman... I'm laughing just thinking about it. ;D

lol no I don't ....can you tell me what I can expect? :p

Yanal
05-30-2009, 05:17 PM
50K getting spent in 50 seconds...:p

crayon
05-30-2009, 05:31 PM
lol no I don't ....can you tell me what I can expect? :p
Gladly. :D

Your wife needs to buy a skirt, for example. She starts in one shop. Starts looking for a skirt. Gets sidetracked by several other things which she desperately "needs". Shoes, jewelry, gadgets and gizmos. She finally decides to actually look for a skirt. She gets about 10 skirts. Asks you which is best, then ignores your opinion. Spends about 20 minutes deciding which one to buy. Tries them all on, over and over. Asks you again, ignores you again. She finally decides on 3 skirts, ends up buying them all, leaves you to pay for them, of course. She tries them on again when she gets home. Decides none of them work, has you drive her back to the shop so she can exchange them for another skirt. She ends up exchanging them for an overpriced shirt she didn't need in the first place. And then she still needs a skirt. And so the saga continues.

Dude, I'm a woman and even I get sick of shopping with them sometimes...:mmokay:

(sorry for the generalizations sisters, but come on, you knowww it's true!) :p

yusuf18
05-30-2009, 05:34 PM

Your wife needs to buy a skirt, for example. She starts in one shop. Starts looking for a skirt. Gets sidetracked by several other things which she desperately "needs". Shoes, jewelry, gadgets and gizmos. She finally decides to actually look for a skirt. She gets about 10 skirts. Asks you which is best, then ignores your opinion. Spends about 20 minutes deciding which one to buy. Tries them all on, over and over. Asks you again, ignores you again. She finally decides on 3 skirts, ends up buying them all, leaves you to pay for them, of course. She tries them on again when she gets home. Decides none of them work, has you drive her back to the shop so she can exchange them for another skirt. She ends up exchanging them for an overpriced shirt she didn't need in the first place. And then she still needs a skirt. And so the saga continues.

Dude, I'm a woman and even I get sick of shopping with them sometimes...:mmokay:
i will not alow my wife to shop simple as

Güven
05-30-2009, 05:40 PM

LOL that made me laugh. ;D

You serious? I really can't see myself experiencing all that ...without getting crazy in the head. :skeleton:

Yanal
05-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Are you 5 ? You should know this..if I know this....

Güven
05-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Are you 5 ? You should know this..if I know this....
why? You experienced all this ?

Najm
05-30-2009, 05:54 PM

Need to explain the above comment! :D Are you or are you not?

Us brothers wont have materialistic wives!!

And you know you are so generalising!!! I take my sisters and mum shopping, i havent seen that story happen!

Yes they wanna spend a lot time trying things out and choosing, and not even taking my opinion( well they are starting to, cos im kinda understanding how woman are etc
) They even try out all the shop, and decide they wanna do it again tomorrow!! << But its kool!! I would want my wife to enjoy all walks of life!!!

P.s when do sisters get the chance to wear the skirt?:skeleton:
P.s.s Us brothers need to get trained on how to take the wife out for shopping and even how to look after a woman!!! :X

FiAmaaniAllah

Yanal
05-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah took my sister in law out with my brother(cousin)

crayon
05-30-2009, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

Need to explain the above comment! :D Are you or are you not?

Us brothers wont have materialistic wives!!

And you know you are so generalising!!! I take my sisters and mum shopping, i havent seen that story happen!

Yes they wanna spend a lot time trying things out and choosing, and not even taking my opinion( well they are starting to, cos im kinda understanding how woman are etc
) They even try out all the shop, and decide they wanna do it again tomorrow!! << But its kool!! I would want my wife to enjoy all walks of life!!!

P.s when do sisters get the chance to wear the skirt?:skeleton:
P.s.s Us brothers need to get trained on how to take the wife out for shopping and even how to look after a woman!!! :X

FiAmaaniAllah
Wa alaikum asalam!

Am I or am I not what?..

It's not about being materialistic, it's about wanting things to be just right.. If they're not 100% satisfied with their purchase, they'll take it right back.

I know I'm generalizing, but this sort of thing is not rare... so brothers, beware!
(it even rhymes!)

"But its kool!! I would want my wife to enjoy all walks of life!!!"

Hehe... this is what you think now. When you get married inshaAllah, let me know if you still hold the same opinion. :p

What do you mean when do we get to wear the skirt?... Anytime we want?.. :?

As for your last comment, I completely agree! :D
Brothers, start hanging out with your mothers and sisters more to figure out what women want!

Najm
05-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Wa alaikum asalam!

Am I or am I not what?..

It's not about being materialistic, it's about wanting things to be just right.. If they're not 100% satisfied with their purchase, they'll take it right back.

I know I'm generalizing, but this sort of thing is not rare... so brothers, beware!
(it even rhymes!)

"But its kool!! I would want my wife to enjoy all walks of life!!!"

Hehe... this is what you think now. When you get married inshaAllah, let me know if you still hold the same opinion. :p

What do you mean when do we get to wear the skirt?... Anytime we want?.. :?

As for your last comment, I completely agree! :D
Brothers, start hanging out with your mothers and sisters more to figure out what women want!

SubaanAllah!!!!

Well, us brothers not going to choose the women who want this and that and the other. We want women to have Taqwa, to be reasonable, to be happy with the clothes they buy!

Skirt?? Do u mean jilbab? Yeah jilbab is kool! How can she wear skirt!!:D

We brothers have to find wives that would enjoy all walks of life, and they would bring out the colour of this life and the hereafter, inshaAllah

FiAmaaniAllah

noorseeker
05-30-2009, 06:12 PM

(sorry for the generalizations sisters, but come on, you knowww it's true!) :p

Stop stop stop, aaahhhh

Yanal
05-30-2009, 06:16 PM
May our wives spend our money only on needs and give much charity. Ameen!

Güven
05-30-2009, 06:17 PM

Well, us brothers not going to choose the women who want this and that and the other. We want women to have Taqwa, to be reasonable, to be happy with the clothes they buy!

FiAmaaniAllah
Well she can buy whatever she wants but to drag us with them for HOURS and also let us pay for all that ....is a bit too much. :X

crayon
05-30-2009, 06:18 PM

SubaanAllah!!!!

Skirt?? Do u mean jilbab? Yeah jilbab is kool! How can she wear skirt!!:D

We brothers have to find wives that would enjoy all walks of life, and they would bring out the colour of this life and the hereafter, inshaAllah

FiAmaaniAllah
Wa alaikum asalam wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuhu

Lol ok, InshaAllah you find who you're looking for, brother.

And this may come as a surprise to you... But women do wear clothes under their jilbab!:rollseyes :p

muslimah4life
05-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Lol

Najm
05-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Lol ok, InshaAllah you find who you're looking for, brother.

And this may come as a surprise to you... But women do wear clothes under their jilbab!:rollseyes :p

InshaAllah all brothers will find someone!!

Woops that IS a surprise! I guess i forgot about that. A rep shall be granted!!

Akhi G, your wife will love you, so she will want you to be there!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Güven
05-30-2009, 06:35 PM

Akhi G, your wife will love you, so she will want you to be there!!

FiAmaaniAllah
Ofcourse I will be there, I still think shopping with my wife would be fun though :D

Sister_Zee
05-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Salaam,

4) "Nothing's wrong."

Please don't tell us nothing's wrong. The look on your face could make the toughest guy on the planet weep like a primary school girl and your arms are crossed so tight you might explode. We're not mind readers; tell us what's going on. And don't make us guess because—believe me—you won't like what we come up with.
Khehehe that is very true, drives men nuts :D

Whatsthepoint
05-30-2009, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
it was 10 but i removed inappropritate content lest the mods smack me.
I'm guessing no 10 involved the word headache.

S_87
05-30-2009, 08:18 PM
mashaAllah i applaud you for that!
if only more men were that nice and willing to shop with women

wait..wait:????
Well she can buy whatever she wants but to drag us with them for HOURS and also let us pay for all that ....is a bit too much
how do u expect your wife to shop exactly? go to one store and like something and buy straight away? because that is so not gonna happen :hiding:

Servent_of_God
05-30-2009, 08:20 PM
i kinda blush when a girl says im cute lol

BlissfullyJaded
05-30-2009, 08:21 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:rolleyes: you bet theyll be memorised and said
That's evilll!! :D

I have said awww cuuute to my bro many times just to bug him. He never goes and changes tho...he just ignores me. Oh well.

There are plenty of other ways to approach a delicate conversation, and getting us in a place where we feel comfortable is a good start.
Huh...and women are too sensitive eh? :skeleton:

And this may come as a surprise to you... But women do wear clothes under their jilbab!:rolleyes: :p
:D

Whatsthepoint
05-30-2009, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Servent_of_God
i kinda blush when a girl says im cute lol
hahaha, how old are you?:D

Servent_of_God
05-30-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm 19

S_87
05-30-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
i will not alow my wife to shop simple as
thats mean but then again, Alhumdulillah for internet shopping

That's evilll!!
but totally great idea no? :p

Güven
05-30-2009, 08:33 PM

how do u expect your wife to shop exactly? go to one store and like something and buy straight away? because that is so not gonna happen :hiding:
Well I'm sitting somewhere nice , chilling with a cup coffee in my hand, relaxing and watching the birds ....while she is doing her stuff....and calls me when she is ready to go :D

BlissfullyJaded
05-30-2009, 08:36 PM

Of course it's a totally great idea. :shade:

And stop yer complaining about women taking too long to shop. We don't don't wanna buy something, and then find out there was better and prettier item elsewhere that was slightly cheaper. That sucks big time.

S_87
05-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Well I'm sitting somewhere nice , chilling with a cup coffee in my hand, relaxing and watching the birds ....while she is doing her stuff....and calls me when she is ready to go
and you said you wanted to go shopping with her <_< whats the point? watching birds... lol

Güven
05-30-2009, 09:07 PM
and you said you wanted to go shopping with her <_< whats the point? watching birds... lol
Ofcourse I will go shopping with her but If it takes too much time for me to handle, then I will go watch birds and tell her to take her time or else she would buy things which she will regret later on.

Rebel
05-31-2009, 07:47 AM
4) "Nothing's wrong."
The best form of torture, I swear. This is gonna drive me insane one day :muddlehea

Taking her word for it n assuming nothing was wrong would just make things worse n pestering her to speak up would do the same! I'm serious... what are you meant to do in this case <_<?

Going shopping with my wife sounds awesome
Just pray she doesn't turn out to have an addiction to baby shoes n other strange stuff like mine does. Trust me, it is anything but awesome :X

I have to keep her constantly occupied when we're out incase she spots any... wouldn't wanna get caught browsing baby shoes. And we don't even have kids yet... wonder what it's gonna be like when we do :-\

I hope she doesn't read this :exhausted

Sahabiyaat
05-31-2009, 10:43 AM
lol rebel.

baby shoes are so cuutee.
i would just buy um to decorate my room! :D

oh and for the record.
I would prefer shoping with women, i wouldnt drag my husband along.esp if he doesnt want to come, and if he does :X..er...i guess i would just be worried im taking too much time and annoying him, which would ruin my time out, because i would just want to be relaxed taking 10 yrs observing one item.

I'd take his credit card tho. :D

Sahabiyaat
05-31-2009, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rebel
The best form of torture, I swear. This is gonna drive me insane one day :muddlehea

Taking her word for it n assuming nothing was wrong would just make things worse n pestering her to speak up would do the same! I'm serious... what are you meant to do in this case <_<?

do not try to dissect the intricacies of the female psyche.you might die from exhaustion. :D

S_87
05-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Ofcourse I will go shopping with her but If it takes too much time for me to handle, then I will go watch birds and tell her to take her time or else she would buy things which she will regret later on.
lol you could give her all the time in the world but she would still buy stuff she'd regret later on. thats just part of being a female and shopping.

Rebel, well you have to admit baby shoes are so tiny and cute and tiny! :omg:

I'd take his credit card tho
:p
you could make him feel bad for not going with you and that 'will do in his place' :lol:

yusuf18
05-31-2009, 11:33 AM
lol rebel.

baby shoes are so cuutee.
i would just buy um to decorate my room! :D

oh and for the record.
I would prefer shoping with women, i wouldnt drag my husband along.esp if he doesnt want to come, and if he does :X..er...i guess i would just be worried im taking too much time and annoying him, which would ruin my time out, because i would just want to be relaxed taking 10 yrs observing one item.

I'd take his credit card tho. :D
lets first inshallah get their were talking like its in the bag subanallah its quite dangerouis

Sahabiyaat
05-31-2009, 12:14 PM
more dangerous than having four virgins?..i dont think so bro.

Najm
05-31-2009, 01:28 PM

Well, i would insist on taking the wife to shopping. And i wouldnt mind one bit. At the end of the day, wanna keep her happy. And shopping gets boring on your own, and theres no one better to take than your wife!! On top of that, i would want her to buy my clothes, that way i know she likes what im wearing, visa-versa!

FiAmaaniAllah

Muezzin
05-31-2009, 05:45 PM
I can't remember where I read this, but it would go along nicely with this list:

'Never ask a woman about her past and never ask a man about his future'

Yanal
05-31-2009, 05:49 PM
I would ask the owner before going with my Mrs, that take all expensive things out and make evrything under a dollar and we have a deal.*winks*.

Muezzin
05-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Food shopping or clothes shopping?

If it's the latter, I'd have to question your sanity.

Yanal
05-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Why ? Guven is not femine...I hope..:X

Sahabiyaat
05-31-2009, 05:55 PM
:ooh:

guvvy is ur mrs!!!

:skeleton:eww

Muezzin
05-31-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm not questioning his masculinity.

I'm saying any bloke who actually looks forward to taking his missus to shop for clothes (or horror of horrors, shoes) is probably a few slices short of a full pizza.

Güven
05-31-2009, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Food shopping or clothes shopping?

If it's the latter, I'd have to question your sanity.
Both actually.

men also needs clothes, no ?

:ooh:

guvvy is ur mrs!!!

:skeleton:eww

oh , give me a break.

Muezzin
05-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Both actually.
With food shopping, the more able-bodied adults, the merrier. It's easier to pack everything into the car.

men also needs clothes, no ?
If you've ever shopped for your own clothes with female relatives and enjoyed the experience, you must... be joking. If you've ever accompanied female relatives while they shopped for their clothes and enjoyed the experience, you must have defeated a ninja on the way.

Güven
05-31-2009, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
With food shopping, the more able-bodied adults, the merrier. It's easier to pack everything into the car.
true :D

If you've ever shopped for your own clothes with female relatives and enjoyed the experience, you must have the most perfect family ever.
hmm, I did and I guess you are right :skeleton:

If you've ever accompanied female relatives while they shopped for their clothes and enjoyed the experience, you must have defeated a ninja on the way.
Actually I didn't really care because I'm usually outside(the shop) while they do their stuff.

But I thought being with your wife is supposed to be different than being with a female relative. or am I completely mistaken.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-31-2009, 06:23 PM

:D

BlissfullyJaded
05-31-2009, 06:41 PM

Hey... In that picture, the female never actually goes to Gap! That supposed to be her mission too innit. $876 tho...that's insane... :ermm: And 'Abd al-Rahmaan, when you get married, we're so gonna tell your wife you posted that.

Whatsthepoint
05-31-2009, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Hey... In that picture, the female never actually goes to Gap!
I'm not sure she even leaves the store:D

Güven
05-31-2009, 06:47 PM
6 minutes to buy a pants ? wow lol

Whatsthepoint
05-31-2009, 06:48 PM
6 minutes to buy a pants ? wow lol
Americans..

Intisar
05-31-2009, 06:51 PM

Hey... In that picture, the female never actually goes to Gap! That supposed to be her mission too innit. $876 tho...that's insane... :ermm: And 'Abd al-Rahmaan, when you get married, we're so gonna tell your wife you posted that.
We're in a recession too eh, 876 is too much to fork out these days.

BlissfullyJaded
05-31-2009, 06:52 PM

^ Innit.

Most probably took that long cuz he had to wait in line... :ermm:

And it doesn't show him leaving either. :p

Whatsthepoint
05-31-2009, 06:53 PM

^ Innit.

Most probably took that long cuz he had to wait in line... :ermm:

And it doesn't show him leaving either. :p
Now I get it. Moments before entering Gap, the female returns to her previous route and comes out where she came in.

crayon
05-31-2009, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
We're in a recession too eh, 876 is too much to fork out these days.

;D

S_87
05-31-2009, 08:31 PM

well spotted.

i think the picture should have the female going to gap first then to alll the stores and back to Gap again.:D

The Ruler
06-01-2009, 02:14 PM

sister herb
06-01-2009, 02:18 PM
4) "Nothing's wrong."

ohoo

i.e. - whats wrong ?
- nothings wrong *sniff*

Yanal
06-01-2009, 02:19 PM
economy is low these days we should tell that to whoevers wife spends to much.

Brother_Mujahid
06-01-2009, 02:57 PM
does it have to be a wife? or any shoppaholic.

just mention the credit crunch :scared: that should be a good deterrant and save a few pennies.

S_87
06-01-2009, 03:00 PM
yeh but on the other side money needs to be spent to keep the whole economy circulation going :?

crayon
06-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Ahh the delight of a catch 22...

sister herb
06-01-2009, 03:02 PM
yeh but on the other side money needs to be spent to keep the whole economy circulation going :?
Good idea; now everybody... lets go shopping.

:bump1:

Brother_Mujahid
06-01-2009, 03:05 PM
noooooo you need to hold back your money long enough, wait till shops slash and cut prices down. You can then spend all that you have been blessed with. That way your happy with your bargain and the shops happy that they're still in business.

yusuf18
06-01-2009, 03:21 PM
you should of added that sisters always asking for money

S_87
06-01-2009, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
noooooo you need to hold back your money long enough, wait till shops slash and cut prices down. You can then spend all that you have been blessed with. That way your happy with your bargain and the shops happy that they're still in business.
oh good idea, you can get double the amount of stuff then huh :? will have to wait for july for that imsad:mmokay:

Sahabiyaat
06-01-2009, 08:25 PM
ladies and sales.

dangerous time. :skeleton:...few bruises here and there i tell ya...

Sister_Zee
06-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Salaam,

Lol, Hey no woman would say she is justing going to one shop in the first place. Shopping is not a mission :P

Mujahidah4Allah
06-02-2009, 03:54 PM

I'm not very fond of shopping, i feel really tired after it. I don't mind food shopping... I'm trying my best to adjust to shopping ... but when you don't find what you're looking for then that's it.. exit the shop...

wa/salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.