/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why do women backbite

yusuf18
05-30-2009, 11:38 AM
i mean i know some men back bite but it always seems to be women i live with women my sisters and mom all they do is talk about what happend (did you see her dress subanallah who cares about someone clothes and when they talk it gets quite ruthlesss its realy scary I mean carnt you stop this anoying behaver and they always seem to be on the phone:enough!:ok in a serouis note do you feel happy when you talk about someone else and what their wear and also its un islamic to backbite

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
05-30-2009, 11:52 AM
Do you even know the meaning of the term?

Some info @ Backbiting

yusuf18
05-30-2009, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
Do you even now the meaning of the term?

Some info @ Backbiting
so talking behind someones back and saying how her dress is bad is not backtbiteing hmmmm

'Abd-al Latif
05-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Bro, I advise you not to involve yourself with this too much because you are bound to face complications. Improve your own condition in religious aspects in belief, manners and etiquettes and other deeds and insha'Allah your family members will follow you in your conduct.

The best way to preach Islam is to practice it yourself first.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yusuf18
05-30-2009, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Bro, I advise you not to involve yourself with this too much because you are bound to face complications. Improve your own condition in religious aspects in belief, manners and etiquettes and other deeds and insha'Allah your family members will follow you in your conduct.

The best way to preach Islam is to practice it yourself first.
inshallah ok

Muezzin
05-31-2009, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
so talking behind someones back and saying how her dress is bad is not backtbiteing hmmmm
You know, given that you're referring to your female relatives, you're coming close to backbiting yourself.

We shouldn't bite people's backs, we should bite our own tongues.

جوري
05-31-2009, 06:48 PM
I don't think I even like the thread title I mean what does it say about you, bringing backbiting by backbiting all women.. what an assertion and a conclusion..
I believe men if prune are as equally if not more optimally guilty of emotionality and backbiting.. I don't need to go so far just browse this forum some and start on this very thread...
if you expect better then be the better you want to see in others!

sob7an Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.