/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when will prophet jesus (pbuh) come?

User_23338
05-30-2009, 04:42 PM
i don't know in which section i am supposed to post this in.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Perhaps learn about Islam.

The answer varies but the best one is "Only Allah knows for sure".

User_23338
05-30-2009, 05:04 PM
i hope he comes early lol

Rabi'ya
05-30-2009, 05:05 PM
what like 6am as opposed to 6pm?

lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
05-30-2009, 05:06 PM
come on brother ask some serious questions rather than just trying to increase your post count.

User_23338
05-30-2009, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
come on brother ask some serious questions rather than just trying to increase your post count.
no i mean i want prophet jesus to come tomorrow

Yanal
05-30-2009, 05:09 PM
His coming might be a surprise causing us to be in bad state and his coming tells that the day of judgement is coming very soon...I pray to Allah that he comes at the right time when we all are in best state of Emaan and health. Ameen!

Rabi'ya
05-30-2009, 05:09 PM
Are you ready for it? We should never wish for more signs of the end of the time. The point is we can always improve ourselves more and more and should not be so proud as to believe we are perfect enough. We all have flaws which we should wish for more time in order to change ourselves.

Yanal
05-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes and because of that we can strive thinking today is your last day on Earth.

User_23338
05-30-2009, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Are you ready for it? We should never wish for more signs of the end of the time. The point is we can always improve ourselves more and more and should not be so proud as to believe we are perfect enough. We all have flaws which we should wish for more time in order to change ourselves.
listen i want him to come right now, but you know from what i heard is that after he comes, the day of judgement might come 40 years after his coming.

Yanal
05-30-2009, 05:19 PM
^That is true but what she is saying you are asking pointless questions when you can search around and find results.

glo
05-30-2009, 05:28 PM
The Bible says that the hour of Jesus' return is unknown, so we should be prepared for it at all times!

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

(Matthew 24:42- 44)
What does the Qu'ran say?

Yanal
05-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Same thing sister but in different words... InshAllah all of us will be prepared.

glo
05-30-2009, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
Same thing sister but in different words... InshAllah all of us will be prepared.
Amen to that, grandson. :)

Uthman
05-30-2009, 05:36 PM
:sl:

He will come during the time of the Dajjal and will, in fact, defeat the Dajjal. As for the exact time and date, we do not know but there the of the Dajjal will be a sign of his coming.

If anybody does not know who the Dajjal is, don't do a google search. There is a great deal of misinformation out there unfortunately.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/1257-dajjal.html

Imam
05-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Thinking much about the future is something negative ....

if you don't think about the present,you have no future

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.