/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jobs from home?

anonymous
06-01-2009, 04:03 PM
:sl:,

is anyone here working online from their homes, offices.
I have been looking for one, but not succeeded yet.

I have checked out some sites, but you actually have to pay them first before working for them :rollseyes

So, if anyone of u know, any halal workplace online. kindly share

JazakAllah khair everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Pay for what ? for registering in online survey ?

I have read a post from someone who got income from internet. He said "Online survey is free, don't believe if they say you must pay before registering, that is a fraud".

I want to working online too, but I can't give you some advice because I still in first step, learning.

Beardo
06-01-2009, 06:08 PM
workhalal.com. I used to check there often when I was in the looking-for-a-job position.

There are quite a few on-line/at-home jobs. I was looking for some about a week ago. Depending on your skill, there should be many jobs available.

Actually, I know Jannah Studios is hiring commissioners as well. You can e-mail them at info@roadtojannah.org. :thumbs_up

Strzelecki
06-09-2009, 10:58 AM
JazakhAllahu kheyran.
I too am interested.

Are there any world wide survey sites?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.