/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Cigarette

ardianto
06-01-2009, 04:45 PM
About 40 minutes ago I saw a stupid commercial ad from 'smokingeverywhere' that suddenly apeared in my computer. That offering an Electronic Cigarette that described as a healthier alternative for smoker. But I'm really not sure if that E-Cigarete has no bad effect and not dangerous. I think E-Cigarette is same as real cigarette.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
06-01-2009, 04:48 PM

ardianto
06-01-2009, 05:37 PM
I never heard doctors or ulema say "If you cannot stop smoking, you must turn into smoking E-Cigarette".

I'm affraid teenager will assume E-Cigarette is not dangerous then they try to smoking that.

And to anyone who doesn't know what is E-Cigarette, that is a small tube like cigarette but it doesn't burned. There is nicotine catridge inside, that heated by battery. But I cannot show you that commercial ad in my post.

ummsara1108
06-02-2009, 02:19 AM
Smoking is the #1 cause of BAD HEALTH/DEATH, yet they allow the Cigarette Companies to continue selling/murdering ppl.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
06-02-2009, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummsara1108
Smoking is the #1 cause of BAD HEALTH/DEATH, yet they allow the Cigarette Companies to continue selling/murdering ppl.
That commercial ad told about smoking is the #1 cause of bad health/death too. And they offering an Electronic Cigarette as a safe subtitute for real cigarette. But I saw smoke from that E-Cigarette, that's why I'm not sure if E-Cigarette is not bad for health.

Muezzin
06-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Don't people usually just chew gum and/or use nicotine patches?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.