/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick Answer Please.

Abdul Wahid
06-01-2009, 11:59 PM
:sl:

I haven't yet read Isha salaat and its nearly 01:00 in the morning. Can I still read?

Another question is that can I still read my Fazr kaza now?

JazakALLAH-hier.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HopeFul
06-02-2009, 12:25 AM
I think you can read your ishaa until fajr time, in aran countries they say until tahajjud time. n both cases you shouldbe able to pray ishaa now

Abdul Wahid
06-02-2009, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HopeFul
I think you can read your ishaa until fajr time, in aran countries they say until tahajjud time. n both cases you shouldbe able to pray ishaa now
JazakALLAH-hier for the reply. What about Fazr kaza?

Muslim Woman
06-02-2009, 01:48 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by W4H1D
JazakALLAH-hier for the reply. What about Fazr kaza?
First offer missing salat ( Fazr ) , then offer Isa.

If there is little time left that u can't offer these before Fazr time starts , then finish your Isha first. Then fazr kaza , then today's Fazr. Someone pl. correct me if I am wrong.

Next time , don't be so late to offer Fazr. If u somehow miss it on time , offer it as soon as u wake up from sleep.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.