/* */

PDA

View Full Version : JazakAllahu khayran

Abdu-l-Majeed
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
:sl:

Sometimes I get the impression we don't think enough about the words "JazakAllahu khayran" and that they are said just like that, "automatically." However, when we remember that it is a prayer to Allah, Lord of everything created, for a person that he or she is reward with good from Him, subhanahu wa ta'ala. Anyway, we should remember each other not only in the half of a second we write JazakAllahu khayran but also in our sajdas, and our du'as betweehn adhan and iqamah etc. :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
06-02-2009, 09:46 AM

Thank you for the reminder brother. :) JazakAllahu Khayran.

Wasn't there a hadith regarding the blessings of saying this phrase?

:w:

Abdu-l-Majeed
06-02-2009, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān

Thank you for the reminder brother. :) JazakAllahu Khayran.

Wasn't there a hadith regarding the blessings of saying this phrase?

:w:
:wasalamex

Ameen, wa iyyaka! :-)

I don't know for the hadeeth. :-(

crayon
06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Sometimes when I'm making dua'a and want to thank Allah for the blessings he has given me, I automatically say "jazak Allah khair", then I'm like "wait, what?...".:><:

Jazak Allah khair brother for this post.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
06-02-2009, 01:35 PM
^Very true, brother Alpha Dude inshaAllah.

noorseeker
06-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Nice reminder , Musnt forget JazakAllah khayran

A guy in the shop yesterday said allahamdulillah ,when the shop keeper said how he was.It felt so gooood hearing those words.

Abdu-l-Majeed
06-02-2009, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Jazak Allah khair brother for this post.
May Allah listen to your du'a and reward you too!

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Good reminder bro. I think we all need to examine the words we automatically tend to use, like the salam even and mean it when we say them. Allahu Akbar, SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah and everything else too.

One thing I dislike people using willy nilly is 'InshaAllah'. It's so annoying when people say it out of context. An exaggerated example: "hi, my name is Alpha Dude InshaAllah". :enough!:

I've seen such behaviour on this site so many times lol :X
Yes, the salam also. It became like a 'hello' while in fact it is a du'a to Allah to bring peace to someone and bestow that person with mercy. If we'd try to really mean what we say when we say "Salam alaykum" we'd love each other much more.

Another thing related to 'In sha Allah': When people make du'a and says 'In sha Allah.'

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Nice reminder , Musnt forget JazakAllah khayran
Ameen, akhee, may Allah fulfill your du'a and reward you too. :-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.