/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

AnonymousPoster
06-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Has anyone ever gone through a phase of Anxiety or ever had it?

i got anxiety last summer and i'm finding it hard to shrug it off, its like my mind always finding something to be scared of. i've got to a point where i lack confidence in myself...i used to be so confident before and so happy. i really don't understand where this has come from. i'm scared about the future.

anyone know any remedies, treatments, surahs or general advice that can help me from coming out of this black hole that i am in imsad

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
06-02-2009, 08:43 PM
:sl: Make dua................ Please don't take pills. Ameen:w::bump1:

Tony
06-02-2009, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Has anyone ever gone through a phase of Anxiety or ever had it?

i got anxiety last summer and i'm finding it hard to shrug it off, its like my mind always finding something to be scared of. i've got to a point where i lack confidence in myself...i used to be so confident before and so happy. i really don't understand where this has come from. i'm scared about the future.

anyone know any remedies, treatments, surahs or general advice that can help me from coming out of this black hole that i am in imsad

:sl:
Excersize beats anxiety. Start running, a good run is exhillarating, brings higher endorphine levels and kicks ass with sleep problems. you will get fitter and feel much better, you can run/walk to get started then after ur more used to it, if u feel very stressed you can batter a good 10 miler or so :D Give it a try it works

Brother_Mujahid
06-02-2009, 09:38 PM
its sometimes just a phase, not knowing what to expect and what might happen occur in the future. its best just to rely on Allah and know and hope that Allah will put goodness in your future.

So theres no need to be anxious about the uncertainties of your future as its just part of life.

Just remember and pray to Allah and if goodness comes it is through Allahs mercy and bounty. Anything otherwise is just part of the bigger plan for you, perhaps a test or trial to clense you of your sins.

Theres always better brighter days to look forward.

make plenty of Du'a

Wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.