/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mujahideen of Chechnya!!

nebula
06-03-2009, 09:21 PM
I like this video, i came across it today, its of the chechnyan mujahideen. The nasheed in the background is also really nice :D, if anyone could tell me what it is please id appreciate it.

Video

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
06-03-2009, 09:59 PM
yh seen that, theres load of them you should watch them in action on kavkaz centre

SubhanAllah they have huge amounts of iman, may Allah protect them

nebula
06-03-2009, 10:02 PM
yeah bro, may Allah grant all the soldiers of Allah victory!,

Btw have you checked out their beards!!! mashallah! :thumbs_up beautiful

Tony
06-03-2009, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
yh seen that, theres load of them you should watch them in action on kavkaz centre

SubhanAllah they have huge amounts of iman, may Allah protect them
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-03-2009, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
Btw have you checked out their beards!!! mashallah! :thumbs_up beautiful
haha yh, my envy :D

remember him?

nebula
06-03-2009, 10:21 PM
yeah bro ofcourse, Emir Khattab may Allah grant that brother Jannah ameen.

aadil77
06-03-2009, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
yeah bro ofcourse, Emir Khattab may Allah grant that brother Jannah ameen.
amin, subhanAllah just by looking at his face you could tell the amount of iman he had, he looks fearless

nebula
06-03-2009, 10:37 PM
yeah mashallah :), :sunny:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-28-2009, 02:55 AM
:sl:
:crickey: check this out *its a lil graphic at the beginning*

ImamTV : Death of Mujahedeen and death of the apostates (Graphic)
http://imamtv.com/play185.htm

a tribute to the 1st deceased.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbcrjJJbvA

may allah accept him. ameen :cry:

Afg
10-28-2009, 03:13 AM
MashaAllah, they have a kind of light on their face and you can tell their hearts are filled with Imaan. May Allah give victory to the Mujahidun.

M.Zaibkhan
11-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Mashalah nice video

meer5sd
11-17-2009, 08:10 AM
masha allah nice video

dragonofzenshu
12-07-2009, 10:27 PM
I hope all of you DO KNOW that these same individuals behead russian troops and civilians, tape it and put it on the web, bomb various civilian AND governmental outposts in russia, assasinate people and put it on their website, and are responsible for that train bombing a short time ago that killed 26 innocent CIVILIANS in Russia.

The replies in this thread were nothing short of disgusting. I'm sure you guys wouldn't response as such if one of your family members were killed by these monsters.

dragonofzenshu
12-07-2009, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dragonofzenshu
I hope all of you DO KNOW that these same individuals behead russian troops and civilians, tape it and put it on the web, bomb various civilian AND governmental outposts in russia, assasinate people and put it on their website, and are responsible for that train bombing a short time ago that killed 26 innocent CIVILIANS in Russia.

The replies in this thread were nothing short of disgusting. I'm sure you guys wouldn't response as such if one of your family members were killed by these monsters.
i just want to clarify, I understand jihad and all that and i know muslims are commanded to fight for their faith and freedom but not like this these guys are absolute radical extremists and they have no regard for their faith, and they commit horrible atrocities under the banner of islam, its horrible theyre not allowed to kill civilians or bomb trains with innocent civilians on it your prophet muhammad would never do that because he was a dear peaceful man.

may GOD show them the real way of fighting and not the un islamic, brutal, nasty way they are doing right now

Woodrow
12-08-2009, 01:07 AM
i just want to clarify, I understand jihad and all that and i know muslims are commanded to fight for their faith and freedom but not like this these guys are absolute radical extremists and they have no regard for their faith, and they commit horrible atrocities under the banner of islam, its horrible theyre not allowed to kill civilians or bomb trains with innocent civilians on it your prophet muhammad would never do that because he was a dear peaceful man.

may GOD show them the real way of fighting and not the un islamic, brutal, nasty way they are doing right now
From our view point I agree it is un-Islamic. But I am not in Chechnya and can only base my opinions on hearsay. We have a few members from Chechnya here as members, from their view this is war to preserve not only their religion but also to protect themselves and the lives of their loved ones. War is a symptom of man's failure, but there are times no other option is available. Sadly, war is not glamerous or glorious it is a very dirty nasty job that often results in the death of innocents. Yes killing innocents is forbidden, but sometimes in war innocents are among the casualties in the attempt to save the lives of the most innocents.

Just pointing out there is often at least 2 sides to any story. Here I do not know which is the truth all I can do is keep looking at all the available information and pray that no innocent deaths were malicious or the desired target.

dragonofzenshu
12-08-2009, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
From our view point I agree it is un-Islamic. But I am not in Chechnya and can only base my opinions on hearsay. We have a few members from Chechnya here as members, from their view this is war to preserve not only their religion but also to protect themselves and the lives of their loved ones. War is a symptom of man's failure, but there are times no other option is available. Sadly, war is not glamerous or glorious it is a very dirty nasty job that often results in the death of innocents. Yes killing innocents is forbidden, but sometimes in war innocents are among the casualties in the attempt to save the lives of the most innocents.

Just pointing out there is often at least 2 sides to any story. Here I do not know which is the truth all I can do is keep looking at all the available information and pray that no innocent deaths were malicious or the desired target.
Chechen militants bombed a train with 26 innocent civilians inside it, a couple of days ago. I think it was 26, and the injured were 90.

There are dozens of videos of them beheading innocent people.

I've also seen videos of these guys sniping civilians walking by in cities.

It doesn't matter which side we see this through. What they do, by technicality, and Islamic and human standards, is disgusting and not what Muhammad would have done or did do, he in fact did quite the opposite to his helpless foes.

I still do think though that the replies here were nothing really short of disgusting, really.

You said there are two sides to things Woodrow.

The mother and father of the people killed in the train bomb or beheading in a field on video would cry if they saw these animalistic replies made by these members.

Perhaps they don't know any better (probably), perhaps they love the carnage. There is two sides to things, but in Islam, the rules of war are VERY straightforward and these guys don't have the right in my opinion to hold the Islamic flag.

The replies were horrible.

Woodrow
12-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Chechen militants bombed a train with 26 innocent civilians inside it, a couple of days ago. I think it was 26, and the injured were 90.

There are dozens of videos of them beheading innocent people.

I've also seen videos of these guys sniping civilians walking by in cities.

It doesn't matter which side we see this through. What they do, by technicality, and Islamic and human standards, is disgusting and not what Muhammad would have done or did do, he in fact did quite the opposite to his helpless foes.

I still do think though that the replies here were nothing really short of disgusting, really.

You said there are two sides to things Woodrow.

The mother and father of the people killed in the train bomb or beheading in a field on video would cry if they saw these animalistic replies made by these members.

Perhaps they don't know any better (probably), perhaps they love the carnage. There is two sides to things, but in Islam, the rules of war are VERY straightforward and these guys don't have the right in my opinion to hold the Islamic flag.

The replies were horrible.
I actually agree with you. But, that may be because I am only seeing things from the view point of an American.

I am somewhat active in AIM (American Indian Movement) and have very close ties with the Oglala Sioux on Pine Ridge. On occasion the AIM members on Pine Ridge have committed some horrific acts. Yet, since I know these people and fully know the things that led up to those acts I usually find myself siding with the Oglala.

I am not saying the Mujahideen in Chechnya are justified, I can onlly say that I only see Chechnya from the views of an American living a long way from Chechnya.

One point of agreement we may have is I do agree those youtube videos should be taken down and I should do a full review on threads depicting violence by Mujahideens

dragonofzenshu
12-08-2009, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I actually agree with you. But, that may be because I am only seeing things from the view point of an American.

I am somewhat active in AIM (American Indian Movement) and have very close ties with the Oglala Sioux on Pine Ridge. On occasion the AIM members on Pine Ridge have committed some horrific acts. Yet, since I know these people and fully know the things that led up to those acts I usually find myself siding with the Oglala.

I am not saying the Mujahideen in Chechnya are justified, I can onlly say that I only see Chechnya from the views of an American living a long way from Chechnya.

One point of agreement we may have is I do agree those youtube videos should be taken down and I should do a full review on threads depicting violence by Mujahideens
You say you actually agree with me, then you say you may agree with me on something??

I think you agree with me entirely, you just don't want to admit it because you believe that I am mostly correct in what I say and that those replies were horrible and uncalled for.

The content of my post after the "you say there are two sides to things Woodrow", I tried to be as objective as possible. I believe I portrayed it appropriately and that I have an extremely valid point there, Woodrow.

We are in agreement with my last post above, and yes, we are ALSO in agreement that you should take those Youtube video postings down and do a full review on threads depicting violence by the Mujahideen.

I give you major props for doing what needed to be done here a while ago.

Salam, Woodrow.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.