http://lisanularab.org/forums/index.php

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-20-2009, 09:59 AM
:sl:
*bump...

Walkinfront
06-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Mashallah what I great forum. It is extremely important for all of us to know arabic as a part of our religion. Please check you PMs Umm ul-Shaheed.

Yanal
06-22-2009, 01:40 AM
^ you cannot send PMs

Can I help in any way sister?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Walkinfront
06-22-2009, 01:41 AM
I just realised that. Ill contact you on your forums.

Yanal
06-23-2009, 06:55 PM
What is your username on that^?

Walkinfront
06-23-2009, 07:32 PM
It was walkinfront but the next day my account no longer existed. My username and email are not in the system. I need to re sign up.

Yanal
06-24-2009, 12:20 AM
:salamext:
Bismillahair Rahmaan Naraheem
Ok insh'Allah. The forum needs a bit of work as of the following: Need a logo, change the default forum skin,make a vernacular amount of skins(prefer could be the skin on LI) and update Usercolors. Along with that you should add more sections then arabic. If all those are taken in consideration and worked upon the forum will be great and attractive for anyone who visits the first time. JazakAllah Khayr for considering them if you do. Please do not get offended,the forum is good but those suggestions will make it better insh'Allah,I just want the better of everyone and that forum because I know how much money is spent on them and how much dedication is needed. An advice would be that you have patience because every forum starts small even LI was a new forum and in a few years you will notice a change insh'Allah.

Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarakatuh
format_quote Originally Posted by Walkinfront
It was walkinfront but the next day my account no longer existed. My username and email are not in the system. I need to re sign up.

Yanal
06-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Double post,

Yanal
06-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Triple post

Walkinfront
06-24-2009, 12:59 AM
Why the three posts? Also, who were you talking to about the forum? Me or Umm ul-Shaheed? Its her forum not mine. I just needed to contact her. Also, Yanal, I will contact you on there as well inshallah.

Edit: Also, how long is it before our accounts are activated?

Yanal
06-24-2009, 01:39 AM
Why the three posts? Also, who were you talking to about the forum? Me or Umm ul-Shaheed? Its her forum not mine. I just needed to contact her. Also, Yanal, I will contact you on there as well inshallah.

You have many questions which I will answer insh'Allah in this post. The two other posts were accidental and will be removed once an staff member views it insh'Allah. I did not know it was her forum and was reffering you those suggestions but it is open to everyone insh'Allah. We will be contacted insh'Allah by email when they are activated insh'Allah.You can contact me by posting it here or PMing me here if it is urgent because I am a bit busy and hence will only be active on IslamicBoard for a few days. Just informing you.

Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh

The Ruler
06-24-2009, 01:43 AM
50 posts.

Yanal
06-24-2009, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
50 posts.
I think we can assume that she was not reffering to Islamicboard because I have activated my account two years ago and she did add when will our account be activated. I think we can assume that she meant the forum that this thread is meant for. But insh'Allah if I am wrong she/he can clarify this doubt.

Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh

Ummu Sufyaan
06-24-2009, 05:51 AM
no its not :confused:...im just advertising it
Along with that you should add more sections then arabic.
no they shouldnt lol cos its an arabic forum =)

Ummu Sufyaan
01-12-2010, 06:59 AM
:sl:
is Lisan ul-Arab Forum not working for anyone else, or is it just me?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.