/* */

PDA

View Full Version : JannahBookstore.com

Beardo
06-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah,
Just wanted to announce that after much patience and striving, I (Alhamdulillah) have now opened the bookstore! www.JannahBookstore.com.

Please feel free to browse and/or shop! :) I'm very excited in this new business venture of mine. You can contact me and I'll send you a discount code if you wish!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
06-06-2009, 08:28 PM
:bump1:

crayon
06-06-2009, 08:33 PM
MashaAllah brother, checked the site, and it looks great! Congrats on this step in starting your own business, it's a great idea, and very beneficial too.

May there be barakah in it, and may Allah make you successful!:)

Yanal
06-06-2009, 08:35 PM
:salamext:

MashAllah bro nice work,maybe you can sell LIs poetry book on there ? Contact me or bro Tktony if so. Keep up the good work and may Allah reward you immensly. Ameen

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
06-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Jazakumullah to both of you :)

I'm all for it! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!