/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bad dream, can anyone help?????????

sadafxx786
06-06-2009, 12:08 PM
aslaam alaikum,

i had a dream last night, and the skin on my feet was peeling. can anyone help and please tell me if there is any meaning behind this. i am new to this, so can u please be nice

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imam
06-06-2009, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadafxx786
aslaam alaikum,

i had a dream last night, and the skin on my feet was peeling. can anyone help and please tell me if there is any meaning behind this. i am new to this, so can u please be nice

peace

It may be

Either a secret will be revealed

someone very near to you will act against you.

or a kind of protection you gonna lose....

Just don't worry...go immediately and pray

peace

Ummu Sufyaan
06-06-2009, 12:47 PM
edit

Imam
06-06-2009, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
How do you know?

:sl:
1-The Quran
2-The books of dream interpretation.
3-personal experience.:)
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
06-06-2009, 01:06 PM
not every dream means something. Say aoozobikalimathillahitamati kuliha min sharima khalaq wa min shari hazi roya (or something like that, I can't remember it right now) and dry spit to the left side three times

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.