/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some Help And Guidance Required

Cutiemcprettie
06-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Salaam :):-[
My Father Has Planned An Ummrah For The End Of This Month..It Will Be My First..I Am 18years Old..And Fairly Clueless As To How The Experience Will Be..imsad
I Have Alot Of Questions To Ask And Do Not Have Anyone In My Family Who Is Up To Date With This Knowledge imsad
Could Someone Help Me.. Write Back So I Can Ask Questions Or Send Links Or Let Me Know If There Is Anyone I Can Turn To To Gain Information.. Thankyou..:)
W.Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sampharo
06-07-2009, 02:56 AM
Ummrah is pretty straight forward. You will make Ihraam at the limit outside Mekka, or if you're flying straight in then before flying. You get there, and do your circumnavigation of Kaaba, and hiking at Mena. Unlike years ago, it is well equipped and structured now. You will walk on marble and marked pathways most of the time. Enjoy it and may God forgive your sins and give you rewards for it. Just go ahead and ask your questions here, and check the Haj and Ummrah section for more details.

Muslim Woman
06-07-2009, 03:19 AM
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by Cutiemcprettie
Salaam :):-[
My Father Has Planned An Ummrah For The End Of This Month..It Will Be My First..
MashaAllah.

Writing from memory :)

Umrah is easy to perform. From outside Macca , u must do abolution , offer 2 rakat salat & make intention for Umrah ; then come to the holy Kaaba & do tawaf ( walk around Kaba 7 times) , offer 2 rakat nafal/extra salat again , drink zamzam water . Then offer Sayee ....walk between 2 hills .

It will take ...say one hour.

go_go_easy
06-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Salaams Brother,
If you haven't been to Umrah before it might be an idea to ring Maulana Inam at British Hajj & Umrah Services in Preston. I know he takes groups in July and Ramadhan. I've been with him in the past and he's absolutely brilliant Mashallah. Their website is www.hajis.co.uk good luck my brother in Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
06-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Dua’s for Umrah

Umrah Intention Du'a (After 2 nafl at a neary masjid)

Allahumma inni ureedul Umrahta, fa yassirhu lee, wa taqabbalhu minnee.

(O Allah! I intend to perform Umrah so make it easy for me, and accept it from me)

----------------------
The Talbiyah

- Say the Talbiyah of the Prophet (raise voice) until reaching the Masjid Al-Haram of Makkah

Laba'ik, Allahumma labaiyk. Labaiyka la shareeka laka labaiyk. Innal-Hamda wa ni'imata, laka wal-Mulk. Laa shareeka lak (x 3)

(Ever at Your service, O Allah, every at Your service. Ever at Your Service, You have no partner, ever at Your service. Verily all praise, blessings and dominions are Yours. You have no partner) (x 3)

Click here to listen to the talbiyah
----------------------
First Sight

At the first sight of Ka’bah, keep your eyes fixed at the Kabah and standing at one side, it is suggested that you do the following:
- Say Allahu Akbar three times
- Say La Ilaha Illallah three times
- Proclaim Darud on our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) and very humbly and with tears in your eyes supplicate to Allah for whatever you wish. This is a special time for the acceptance of prayers.

The idea is to praise and glorify your Creator before proclaiming Darud and supplications. Therefore, in lieu of Allahu Akbar and La Ilaha Illallah, you may recite some other similar holy verses if you so desire.

After this, while uttering Talbiyah, move forward to perform Tawaf of Ka’bah.
----------------------
Dua's for Tawaf (Circling the Kabah 7 times)
http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa2/dua/tawaf_duas.html
----------------------
The tawaf duas are only recited 3/4 of the way around, once you reach the 3rd corner:

Upon reaching the Yemeni corner in Tawaf (The one before the Black Stone)

Rabbana aatina fid dunniyya hasanatan wa fil akhirati hasanatan wa qina 'adhaban nar

[/URL]
http://w3.hajjtoday.com:8082/duas/du...meniCorner.gif

Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the punishment of the Fire.
----------------------
On Reaching Hajar-e-Aswad (Black stone) in every tawaf

Raise your hands up to your shoulders (like you are making niyyat for namaz) and say;

Bismillahi Allahu Akbar wa lillahil hamd

In the name of Allah, Allah is great, and all praises are for Allah.

Thereafter kiss your hands. If you can reach the black stone then kiss the black stone.
----------------------

At the Muqam Ibrahim (The footsteps of Prophet Ibrahim in the stone)

Allahumma innaka ta'almu sirri, wa'alanayati faqbal ma'zerati, wa ta'alamu hjati fa'teni su'li, wa'talamu mafee nafsi faghfir li dhunoobi. Allahumma inni as'aluka imaanan yubashiru qalbi, wa yaqiinan sadiqan hatta a'alamu annahu la yusebuny illa ma katabta li, redan minka bima qasamta li, anta waleyyi fid-dunya wal akhirah, tawwafani Musliman wal-hikni bis-saliheen

[[/URL]

http://w3.hajjtoday.com:8082/duas/du...amIbrahim_.jpg

O Allah! Thou knowest that which I keep secret and that which I disclose. Grant me Thy pardon. Thou knowest my needs; grant me my wishes. Thou knowest that which is in my breast; forgive me my sins. O Allah! I seek from Thee a faith that will saturate my heart, and a true conviction that will make me realize that naught can befall me except what Thou hast decreed for me, and that I may find contentment in whatever Thou hast given me. Thou art my patron in this world and the Hereafter. Allow me to die in a state of Islam and to be counted among the righteous.
----------------------
Dua for drinking zam zam water

"Allahumma inni asaluka illmann nafianv, wa rizkanv, wa si anv, wa shifa ann minn kulli dhaa inn"

"O Allah, I seek beneficial knowledge, wide sustenance and cure from all ailments from You".
----------------------
At Sa’i (Running between Safa and Marwa)

It is recommended to read the 3rd and 4th Kalimah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.